PDA

View Full Version : best yeild

wozy
30-10-09, 02:52 PM
ok bn growing the same deisel clones for a few years and to be honest i think iv gone as far as i can with them in terms of yield so my question is what is the best yielding strain under ideal conditions, gunna order this evening so any help apreciated

Grub
30-10-09, 03:58 PM
The best yielding is not necessarily the nicest smoke mate. NL X Big Bud probably takes some beating.
;)

Wobble
30-10-09, 04:27 PM
The best yielding is not necessarily the nicest smoke

truth

If you looking for high yield, I was impressed with the results of Skunk x Big bud [Green Spirit - Dutch Passion] It was a really heavy smoke too ;]

here's the blurb from the seedbank:

"Green Spirit is a hybrid of Big Bud and Skunk #1. Dutch Passion produced this hybrid because Big Bud itself is not a very consistent strain, with very big differences among individual plants. By crossing Big Bud and Skunk #1, Green Spirit became quite homogeneous. Good results under artificial lights. Clear and strong high. The plants have an explosive flowering and are extremely resinous.

Very high yield."

Apart from that I have heard Chronic to be a good yielder..

glazed
03-11-09, 02:24 PM
Chronic is a magnet for budrot. Never had problems with any other plants (some with bigger buds). Tried other strains alongside and never any problems with them either.

Nice smoke though.

Wobble
03-11-09, 02:47 PM
budrot sucks!

(some with bigger buds)

care to divulge?

glazed
03-11-09, 04:24 PM
Skunk #1 - One of the best. I may not have found a huge yielder in my chronic seeds but there you have it.

blurry-vision
03-11-09, 05:11 PM
Sharksbreath and Rocklock by DNA are both Indica dominant and high yielders.

calis finest
03-11-09, 06:18 PM
world of seeds medicinal range: northenllights x bigbud.

bluetooth
03-11-09, 08:08 PM
my best is nirvana papaya i think i got 4oz dry off each plant(my avatar is a pic of 1 of my papaya)
dam good smoke as well

shark
04-11-09, 12:20 AM
best yielder ive grown is delahaze from paradise seeds.. 28oz from 2 plants..under ideal conditions..lol.. iim sure it would yield well in other conditions too..

wozy
04-11-09, 12:43 AM
been reading up on that top stuff, but im looking to buy single seeds and delahaze only sell tens i think?

Wobble
04-11-09, 03:11 PM
delahaze only sell tens i think?

hey wozy, can find them in 5's if you look about ;)

cost me £36 delivered for 5 fems, if you type 'Delahaze 5' into google, check out the top 3 results :pimped:

wozy
04-11-09, 06:56 PM
nice one wobble, that helps a lot

Wobble
06-11-09, 01:08 PM
Was having a browse around & found another contender..

Dutch Passion - The Ultimate

Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

flowering period: 8-10 weeks
harvest time outdoor: second half of October

Might be worth a squizz if you after yeilds...

nooby_dr_green_thumb
13-11-09, 10:39 PM
ive just had a look at that
has anyone actualy smoked this and know what its like?