PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Ol' Doc Happy
27-08-17, 04:08 AM

Each of these white stained areas usually takes 2-3 leaves-worth of space, and there are maybe 15 of them on the bad plant, with 3 on the facing side of the plant next to it. Close up it looks like something dripped on the leaves, but the plants have just sky above, and the leaves directly above are uninfected. They appear to be vertically randomly distributed on the bad plant, both lower and upper leaves, but outer leaves have almost all of it, not much on inner leaves.

What is it, my unwanted visitor?

Gndpl
27-08-17, 06:26 AM
Hi there my friend ...
That are sulphate and carbonate formations over your leaves ... did you spray your plants with water or foliar nuts ?
Let me guess the water in your location is really hard ?
Don't worry it won't make any bad to your plants in the stage it is right now ... more formations will block light and difficult plant respiration ( right now your fare from that point so don't worry )

Enviado desde mi SM-T285M mediante Tapatalk

Ol' Doc Happy
27-08-17, 08:30 AM
Actually, I've never sprayed them. I realized the reason they looked like they dripped from above is because a couple of days ago, there was dew on the leaves in the morning, which caused it to run. I have no idea how it got on the plant. Maybe my neighbor sprayed it, trying to kill it? She doesn't like how much fun I'm having growing the pair. :satan:

chris_29
01-09-17, 02:42 AM
Having neighbor who hates having you grow the plant will really not help you out. Maybe you can transfer the plant to a place where your neighbor won't see it and also to avoid having it sprayed by others when you are not around. Thanks to Gndpl I also learned new things today.

Ol' Doc Happy
01-09-17, 04:00 AM
Well Chris, if it were only possible. I'd have better luck convincing her that there only *appear* to be such plants, that really it's just her mind playing tricks on her! :evil: There isn't any more of the white stuff, and it does not seem to have hurt the leaves. I don't seriously think she did anything. Still waiting for them to flower.