PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Seedbank a rip-Off

Chemdawg
04-11-09, 05:36 PM
Uh,Attitude got caught red handed shipping non-DJ Short genetics to customers who'd ordered DJ Short strains. DJ Short, on his site stated he never ever distributed seeds to Attitude seeds.

More recently Dr. Greenthumb seeds went on line to state that they never distributed their Cindy 99 to Attitude seeds, yet days after High Times listed Greenthumb's C99 on their top 10 strains from 2009, Attitude had Greenthumb's c99 for sale on their site.

Online there are hundreds if not thousands of complaints about Attitudes hermy genetics. No matter where they are supposed to come from Attitude has been caught making substitutions for name brand seeds like DJ Shorts.

Additionally, Attitude keeps a database of customers names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses that at one point was exposed to risk when they were busted

Wobble
04-11-09, 06:02 PM
Interesting post Chemdawg, if not a bit bit sensationalist?

from what I heard they are sorting everyone out that got sketch seeds.

apparently the news broke on the International Cannagraphic Magazine forum, with a statement from Short.

from what I could make out attitude were not aware of the seeds not being from the original breeder..

Attitudes hermy genetics

the seed bank are not responsible for the genetics dude :)

Tay
04-11-09, 09:26 PM
don't attitude breed 'g13 labs' seeds them selfs? i've got their fem durban poison out just now and it's not hermied yet.

nooby_dr_green_thumb
05-11-09, 12:53 AM
i brought all of mine from there and not one hermied
i have only ever had 1 plant hermie and that was a grapefruit from a difrent place
i have had alot from attitude and no probs
i grew there free roadrunner seed too and it did go completly nuts and freak out but its was the stinkiest shit i ever smelt
that stuff made cheese look shit
1 plant stunk my house out realy bad and i got just over an ounce of it
and its realy strong stuff
i dont thihnk it was supost to be like that i thinkk the plant just freaked outbut it was a amazing plant dont think ill ever get that back even if i grew more of the same strain
i have no complaints with attitude seeds anyway

Wobble
05-11-09, 10:42 AM
don't attitude breed 'g13 labs' seeds them selfs? i've got their fem durban poison out just now and it's not hermied yet.

Thanks for the info mate, didn't know they have their own genetics..

Mental Universe
05-11-09, 10:53 AM
i brought all of mine from there and not one hermied
i have only ever had 1 plant hermie and that was a grapefruit from a difrent place
i have had alot from attitude and no probs
i grew there free roadrunner seed too and it did go completly nuts and freak out but its was the stinkiest shit i ever smelt
that stuff made cheese look shit
1 plant stunk my house out realy bad and i got just over an ounce of it
and its realy strong stuff
i dont thihnk it was supost to be like that i thinkk the plant just freaked outbut it was a amazing plant dont think ill ever get that back even if i grew more of the same strain
i have no complaints with attitude seeds anyway

I just finished an auto Road Runner aswell mate. It's an amazing plant, over an ounce, and increadibly fruity smelling. I was shocked at the quality and really wasn't expecting it from a free seed. I checked back on there, they dont seem to have any more:(

Chemdawg
05-11-09, 04:03 PM
I don't dispute they send seeds just inferior seeds and not what you ordered. What about the bogus Lowryder they were selling? What about the C99 they were going to rip off? What about the $700 G-13? They don't have G13.
Attitude are scumbags that got caught cheating the public and are covering there asses while laughing all the way to the bank with the customers money

Wobble
05-11-09, 04:43 PM
Attitude got caught red handed shipping non-DJ Short genetics to customers who'd ordered DJ Short strains. DJ Short, on his site stated he never ever distributed seeds to Attitude seeds.

More recently Dr. Greenthumb seeds went on line to state that they never distributed their Cindy 99 to Attitude seeds, yet days after High Times listed Greenthumb's C99 on their top 10 strains from 2009, Attitude had Greenthumb's c99 for sale on their site.

Online there are hundreds if not thousands of complaints about Attitudes hermy genetics. No matter where they are supposed to come from Attitude has been caught making substitutions for name brand seeds like DJ Shorts.

Additionally, Attitude keeps a database of customers names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses that at one point was exposed to risk when they were busted

this exact same post has been spammed all over all the weed forums with no info to back it up, would be interested to see some proper evidence Chemdawg? where did you copy & paste it from in th 1st place? :]

chris_panatha
06-11-09, 01:32 AM
As far as i know they don't keep costumers' info in database.Although i have my doubts about the breeder of the Lowryder seeds i ordered from them.I had 3 of them under a 250watt MH and they were quite small...

Tay
06-11-09, 02:43 AM
i have my doubts about the breeder of the Lowryder seeds i ordered from them.I had 3 of them under a 250watt MH and they were quite small...

what? like your saying, "oh no my lowryders were small" :confused:

chris_panatha
06-11-09, 10:35 AM
what? like your saying, "oh no my lowryders were small" :confused:

Haha no i meant it is smaller than others i've seen in grow diaries.It could be my fault but when i checked the site they don't say The Joint Doctor's Lowryder unlike drchronic for example...

Mental Universe
06-11-09, 12:43 PM
I just finished an auto Road Runner aswell mate. It's an amazing plant, over an ounce, and increadibly fruity smelling. I was shocked at the quality and really wasn't expecting it from a free seed. I checked back on there, they dont seem to have any more:(

Actually they've got more now, sweet.

sweetherb
04-12-09, 06:48 PM
Free offer at Attitude for Christmas

4th Dec-7th Dec

3 Regular DNA GENETICS LA WOMAN X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS KANDY KUSH X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS KUSH BERRY X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS OG18 X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS SLEESTACK X SKUNK

All free - just pay postage.

I don't work for them. Just passing it on. :)

OldSkoolDude
04-12-09, 08:57 PM
Can't find that offer ^^^.

The UFO offers say you need to spend £30 for any free seeds.

OldSkoolDude
04-12-09, 10:37 PM
Free offer at Attitude for Christmas

4th Dec-7th Dec

3 Regular DNA GENETICS LA WOMAN X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS KANDY KUSH X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS KUSH BERRY X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS OG18 X SKUNK
3 Regular DNA GENETICS SLEESTACK X SKUNK

All free - just pay postage.

I don't work for them. Just passing it on. :)

Found them with a little help.. :greet:U know who you are..:greet:

Thanks for the heads up.. You can select all 5..

£4.50 postage by the way..:joint:

The_Hunter
04-12-09, 11:23 PM
anyone forgot about the
THCtalk shop?

come on guys. i mean you use the forum and the mods dont get paid. its free for you guys.
so its not really fair to be shouting about good deals at other shops is it?
:banghead:

OldSkoolDude
04-12-09, 11:26 PM
anyone forgot about the
THCtalk shop?

come on guys. i mean you use the forum and the mods dont get paid. its free for you guys.
so its not really fair to be shouting about good deals at other shops is it?
:banghead:

The shops still down fella...

I've been afta the Afghan kush for ages.... For £4.50 what can you do. (15 seeds) :confused:

The_Hunter
04-12-09, 11:30 PM
The shops still down fella...

the rules remain the same

Single warning Offenses!
Advertising of any other business similar to THCtalk.com or selling the same goods as THCtalk.com