PDA

View Full Version : Spasms

Loke
14-11-07, 06:03 AM
High!

This is my first post to the forum after reading abit, looks great. I recently came over some problems with my smoking, I just got these killer buds, i don't know which strain it is but it smells incredibly citrius and orange and taste great! but when i smoke i get muscle spasm in my legs, it is as if my legs tension allot and i can't relax them, after pushing some weights it will pass for like 10 mins and then it will come back, it passes after a while and then i enter my normal stoney high. does someone know about this, why do i get muscle spasm from smoking nowadays?

munkman
14-11-07, 12:04 PM
hey dude, out of intrest where are you from...

i also get these spasm's in my right calf muscle, some times in my stomache/arm too and it only happens when i smoke!

it's nothing to worry about well... so i'm told by my local GP.

it really is wired.. not sure if it had anything to do with the sprayed green i was getting... as its only started happening this year.

Growz
14-11-07, 02:33 PM
fucking contaminated weed again i hope you's are ok better growing yer own;)

TopZigZag
15-11-07, 02:19 AM
I've had similar stuff. my left shoulder, legs, arms, neck, and arm get spasms. some weeks are worse than others, and some weeks i just dont have it. its actually not really weed related for me though, except this one time, the right side of my stomache was twitching like crazy like there was a toad jumping around in there, and i was blazed, so i got really fuckin paranoid and thought i had apendicides

Loke
15-11-07, 07:36 AM
Thank you it's nice to know that im not the only one. I am from denmark for the ones who want to know so im sorry that my english suck. Yes these spasms seems to come if im stressed out before smoking, and if it has been a while since the last joint, then it really kicks in. But it passes if i smoke everyday, then i would return to normal pothead mode and get no spasms. It's wierd.

munkman
15-11-07, 10:11 AM
well luckly rnough i have clean weed now, and i'm not getting it... so check your weed people possible dusted or sprayed!

but i do get it... more like my muscles are twitching... its wired!

Hazza
20-11-07, 04:13 PM
hmmm u sure it was bud u were smokin lol never heard of it lol

munkman
20-11-07, 05:32 PM
hmmm u sure it was bud u were smokin lol never heard of it lol

what....

its deffo bud mate its just got chemicals/sand/glass/plastic etc etc sprayed on to it, i just recently got my hands on some nice/clean gear and i dont get the muscle twitching from it. just proves to me that the weed round here is sprayed.

EDIT - check this picture in my gal, https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/527

this was some weed i bought from my area i dont have a clue what this "crystall looking substance" is but its deffo not THC! imagine you got that much crystalls from 0.5g of weed lmao...!

D
20-11-07, 08:44 PM
what....

its deffo bud mate its just got chemicals/sand/glass/plastic etc etc sprayed on to it, i just recently got my hands on some nice/clean gear and i dont get the muscle twitching from it. just proves to me that the weed round here is sprayed.

I twitch when I smoke weed, even from homegrown, it's just a natural reaction to deep thoughts.

bubbs
22-11-07, 11:55 AM
lmao i used to twitch loads when i first started smoking weed, i would be lying there relaxing and all of a sudden my legs or arms would twitch realy quite violently and involantry nothing i could do to stop it, that was such a mad feeling i dont get it anymore and havent for years lol i had forgotten about that untill i read this post it was a funny experience and even more funny when ppl see u, they think u got torettes or something :laugh:

lkdj2003
22-11-07, 05:46 PM
It could be one of two things i would say, one being really strong weed, so strong that you mong for so long that your legs start to spasm. Or two, which it does sound like to me that its contaminated weed like has already been said. :o

allahu_akbar
01-05-08, 11:09 AM
I've had similar stuff. my left shoulder, legs, arms, neck, and arm get spasms. some weeks are worse than others, and some weeks i just dont have it. its actually not really weed related for me though, except this one time, the right side of my stomache was twitching like crazy like there was a toad jumping around in there, and i was blazed, so i got really fuckin paranoid and thought i had apendicides

i read this the other day and then later that day i had the same feelling the right of my stomach felt like a fuckaing frog or somthing.. what the fuck its crazy!

Kaya
01-05-08, 06:48 PM
Me too used to get them, havent had them for a while now. I used to get them in bed, id just be laying there then all of a sudden id jump feels like i fell off something :bong:

bubbs
01-05-08, 09:09 PM
haha yea kaya i remeber those days, it used to make me giggle so much, i only get that now if i eat space cakes and smoke loads too :D still makes me chuckle though :D

JPS
02-05-08, 07:24 AM
I've had twitches for year's, b4 i started smoking it's just a natural thing.

The doc told me so, did you know that the human body is evolving new muscles around the rib cage to strengthen breathing, and 40% of people (including me) have very painfull muscle spasms due to this.

yavana
02-05-08, 07:56 AM
You guys just probably are listening to the wrong music while you're stoned:

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/199920/000019992099A0499782.php

allahu_akbar
14-05-08, 09:25 AM
You guys just probably are listening to the wrong music while you're stoned:

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/199920/000019992099A0499782.php

ME!.. LISTENING TO THE "WRONG MUSIC"! hahaha i dont think so