PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite vape and why?

Joker123
16-12-17, 09:43 PM
I know vaporizer choices are very personal.... Everyone's needs and preferences are different. I am curious to know your personal favorite vaporizer and why. My current favorite is the Mighty. In my opinion it produces high quality vapor and the unit is very easy to clean and use.

M_C
16-12-17, 09:45 PM
Pax3 for me :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Chew
16-12-17, 09:46 PM
I have a Pax3 too and love it :)

Joker123
16-12-17, 09:52 PM
What do you guys like about the Pax?

redisiel
16-12-17, 09:59 PM
I’ll be following this as I’m leaning toward the airizer air or nighty, thinking the mighty because the glass mouthpiece for flavours, then again I’m researching and it could be bullshit
Atb
Redz

Flyingscotsman
16-12-17, 10:12 PM
Mighty for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DJH
16-12-17, 10:19 PM
Pax 3 for me, ease of use, stealthy, no one bats an eye lid when walking about, and they smell weed. Cleans easy enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Beefheart
17-12-17, 12:33 AM
i bought a storm thingy from vapefiend or some fuka.............its like trying to suck dioriha through a sweaty sock fuking shocking tbh its slung in the draw best place for it...............where me pipe :bong:

BritishBotanics
17-12-17, 01:37 AM
I have the mighty myself and its one of the best things iv bought for weed. So much better for your health. Just need to buy the bubbler adapter now.

I also want to buy a pax 2 just to see if its any good. And its portibility.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Joker123
18-12-17, 03:37 AM
It's to bad we can't get more people on this site to understand the benefits of vaping!!

Joker123
18-12-17, 03:39 AM
I hope this thread will become a resource for potential vapors.

autobox
18-12-17, 02:02 PM
Arizer Solo user meself,looking to buy the Air in the new year.
:);)

rastagurlx90
11-06-18, 10:35 AM
I use Arizer Ex Q for weekend evenings, it's nice for hanging with friends and stuff ;)
My personal is Focusvape PRO, because i can put in this special chart that allows vaping kief and hash ^^ Anyone else for Arizer or Focusvape??

Tyrionblue
25-11-18, 08:19 PM
Following this as looking to switch to vaping and good to hear from those that already do!

insushin
25-12-18, 11:46 PM
I just bought an Arizer solo 2, researched it and it seems to suit my needs. I bought it from namastevaporizers uk, they have a sale on at the moment for all the big name vaporizers so check it out, got my Arizer for ?148, Pax 3 and Mighty all on sale.

Cleargreen
31-12-18, 04:43 PM
Considering a vaporizer as well, the savings on rolling papers alone would probably be worth it with the bastards charging 2 euros a pack here :mad:

Cleargreen
12-03-19, 04:02 PM
Considering a vaporizer as well, the savings on rolling papers alone would probably be worth it with the bastards charging 2 euros a pack here :mad:

Finally did it, ordered a Arizer Air 2 from Azarius which was only 159Euro at the moment, can't wait for it to get here :)

2wasted
30-11-19, 06:46 AM
MigVapor SR-72, got it as a gift

'
thats only £16..getting 1 right now :)

Dr Green
30-11-19, 03:41 PM
Tip with the arizer solo 2, 190c will get you fucked!

Overall favourite, mighty for the taste and vapor production

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

IceCalibur
30-11-19, 05:05 PM
Tip with the arizer solo 2, 190c will get you fucked!

Overall favourite, mighty for the taste and vapor production

Is it a specific Mighty that they have produced..are there different versions?..I see there are copy cats etc.

Do you have an ebay number? :)

Kurdt
30-11-19, 05:26 PM
Is it a specific Mighty that they have produced..are there different versions?..I see there are copy cats etc.

Storz-Bickel is the maker of the kosher Mighty

IceCalibur
30-11-19, 05:27 PM
Storz-Bickel is the maker of the kosher Mighty

Ahh that helps a lot, cheers Kurdt :)

Dr Green
30-11-19, 05:30 PM

There is only one mighty, most retail the newer one with bigger battery
I'd get it off namaste vapes mate atm, you get a free grinder and a vegan leather tray and its reduce. Use discount code CYBER for extra 30% off also. Get it quick mate if you do [emoji846][emoji106]

IceCalibur
30-11-19, 05:31 PM
I'd get it off namaste vapes mate atm, you get a free grinder and a vegan leather tray and its reduce. Use discount code CYBER for extra 30% off also. Get it quick mate if you do [emoji846][emoji106]

Nice one Master Kief, I've shopped from them before actually..can't sniffle at 30% hey :)

Dr Green
30-11-19, 05:33 PM
Nice one Master Kief, I've shopped from them before actually..can't sniffle at 30% hey :)Definitely mate, next day delivery. Ordered a boundless cfx yesterday and came today. Proper good company

Silkadin
30-11-19, 05:51 PM
I've got a pax 3 but tbh I dont enjoy vaping. Lips get hot, batteries run out and constantly refilling. Used to rolling 8 inchers so they last me a while lol

Also got a arizer table top one... enjoy that more than the pax 3 but I still reach for the rolling box I'm afraid

Cleargreen
01-12-19, 12:51 AM
I've got a pax 3 but tbh I dont enjoy vaping. Lips get hot, batteries run out and constantly refilling. Used to rolling 8 inchers so they last me a while lol

Also got a arizer table top one... enjoy that more than the pax 3 but I still reach for the rolling box I'm afraid

I like vaping and the taste is much better but it's just not the same as rolling a spliff which I've been doing more than vaping recently.

RASTA
01-12-19, 08:44 AM
I've only tried a vape once. I prefer joints over anything else. But it was FACE's da vinci vape. Looked like a wee walkie talkie lol. A was sucking the life out of it expecting a hit at back of throat or something like a pipe or bong. Gave him it back like, nah m8. Shite. He told me it was a creeper. The stone just creeps up on ye.
A ended up driving home all dizzy with double vision. A had to pull over n give myself a slap.
It was a creeper right enough lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Allthegoodstuff
10-02-20, 11:34 AM
I have the Pax 3. Easy to clean, discreet to use, and holds its charge really well. Expensive though.

The Solyom
14-03-20, 06:19 PM
Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer for me. Had it a while now and it's like an old friend. I vape between 200-210 C, if I go above that I almost put my lungs on the table. people with healthy lungs could go higher. I haven't read all this thread so if this has been mentioned, my apologies. The temp affects whether you get an uplifting buzz or couch lock. I read something on the web ages ago. Sorry, I can't remember where but a quick search should get results. I got no choice, 210 max and some weed makes me cough at that temp.

Sadly, my cleaner came the other day, saw the stained bag and threw it out. Dustbin day so gone for good! Luckily I still have the wand so all good.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/5116/medium/vape2.jpg

Prob should have move the ventalin lol

Silkadin
15-03-20, 10:55 AM
Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer for me. Had it a while now and it's like an old friend. I vape between 200-210 C, if I go above that I almost put my lungs on the table. people with healthy lungs could go higher. I haven't read all this thread so if this has been mentioned, my apologies. The temp affects whether you get an uplifting buzz or couch lock. I read something on the web ages ago. Sorry, I can't remember where but a quick search should get results. I got no choice, 210 max and some weed makes me cough at that temp.

Sadly, my cleaner came the other day, saw the stained bag and threw it out. Dustbin day so gone for good! Luckily I still have the wand so all good.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/5116/medium/vape2.jpg

Prob should have move the ventalin lol

I have one of those but find it hard to find 20 mins of uninterrupted free time to use it. Prefer the whip to using bags. Unfortunately also prefer spliffs still

a284fab192
01-04-20, 09:00 PM
storz and bickel products are the best I've ever tested and I tested many

Paulie-Walnuts
06-04-20, 02:26 PM
Up until very recently ive been using a da Vinci ascent for about 2 years and generally it was a really good bit of kit. Lasted well on a charge and produced decent vapour.

Just changed over to a S&B Mighty and it's another step up, huge clouds of vapour. Only downside is it's a bit big so not really good for out and about. That's fine as it's just for home use so no complaints at all.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Herbitual
06-04-20, 03:14 PM
The day those boffins at Storz and Bickel make something that can stand up on its own, I'll applaud them at 8pm from my doorstep.

Herbitual
06-04-20, 03:22 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200406/02e05838d28accdd0afac2d570a63fe0.jpg

German wankers. [emoji6]

Paulie-Walnuts
06-04-20, 04:35 PM
The day those boffins at Storz and Bickel make something that can stand up on its own, I'll applaud them at 8pm from my doorstep.Yeah, making it stand-uppable does seem a bit of a no brainer, especially for filling it. Other than that its v good tho I think.

EthanJones3004
13-08-20, 07:42 AM
My favourite one has to be DynaVap M 2020 Edition. I love that I don't have to plug in the charger every time, and can rip off anywhere as it is sleek and light. It also produces exceptional vapour, a great flavour, and amazing high. Honestly, I am just crazy about it. I also like the G-pen collection.

mariyawu1683
03-09-20, 01:43 PM
My fav is Mighty too

DaveyJones
03-09-20, 06:14 PM
I used the Pinnacle Pro for years, the cartridge system was awesome as I could load up 4-5 of them and bring all with me to work, no faff with reloading during work, just swap the spent cartridge for a new one.
Primarily loaded mine with hash so had to use it at the highest power level to get the max out of it, but would still get through 4 cartridges on a charge before having to step down the power for the last one if needed.
Nowadays it sits unused, and the few occasions it comes out I got to have it hooked up to the charger to use it as the battery is pretty much spent, but then again it is like 6-7 years old.

The water cooling tube is an awesome attachment when used with hash/oil.

MrC
03-09-20, 06:42 PM
I've got an xmax starry for dry herb, really like that, good smooth hit. For concentrates I got a puffco plus, ceramic chamber, no messin with coils

mountainpineapple
14-10-20, 05:45 PM
I've got a Pinnacle Pro and a Magic Flight Box and a Mighty. The Mighty is by far my favorite and I have not even thought about upgrading in about three years. I am now in the market for a portable dab rig, does anyone have any recommendations?

scoot
20-10-20, 03:52 AM
Used to have the Arizer extreme Q,that thing was f'ng SWEET,I loved the balloon bag,could empty that thing without a single cough.

Cannabug
20-10-20, 04:10 AM
Used to have the Arizer extreme Q,that thing was f'ng SWEET,I loved the balloon bag,could empty that thing without a single cough.

Sometimes it's worth an aule cough mate. Extreme headrush lol