PDA

View Full Version : Help with cbd/thc vaping

Cornelius
31-12-17, 07:26 PM
Hi All, I have just returned from the USA (Arizona) where we where visiting the in laws. My wife's sisters boyfriend came round to the father in laws one evening and was using a vape pen with some kind of thc oil in it (on prescription) from a dispensary. Naturally I had to try it and was very sceptical but after 1 hit was won over. Does anyone on here use these and does anyone know anywhere reputable to buy from in the UK. All I seem to be able to find is the cbd ones with very low thc where as I would like a high thc content as he had. Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated.

WWBB
31-12-17, 08:03 PM
Mate

Get yourself a pax 3 and make your own oil it works a treat :)

Cornelius
01-01-18, 12:12 AM
Thanks will look I to that now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN
01-01-18, 02:10 AM
Any more info to share? I thought pax was a Vape for dry herb

M_C
01-01-18, 03:02 AM
THC concentrates/oils & the like are illegal in the UK :( - But that doesn't mean that we don't make our own vaping fluids ;)

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN
01-01-18, 03:58 AM
I notice that oils are made for the old style Vape pens like the ecigs
Can oils be made to put into the newer style vaporizers with the mods/tanks ect...

M_C
01-01-18, 04:09 AM
No idea on box mods but was running a JAC Ego with no issue :)

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN
01-01-18, 05:12 PM
Thanks bud :pissed:

WWBB
01-01-18, 06:46 PM
Mate

I make my own oil and the pax 3 has a lovely little chamber for it. Make up a little oil and it's lasts for ages. Low on odour with no burn. You can also pack it with dry weed put through a grinder but it don't last as long and the small is major.

I use it for convert smoking and it's excellent the only thing is the price sucks big time

Cornelius
15-01-18, 09:11 AM
Mate

I make my own oil and the pax 3 has a lovely little chamber for it. Make up a little oil and it's lasts for ages. Low on odour with no burn. You can also pack it with dry weed put through a grinder but it don't last as long and the small is major.

I use it for convert smoking and it's excellent the only thing is the price sucks big timeHi, I have got some hash oil, do you have any advice on how to vape it?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

WWBB
16-01-18, 12:00 AM
Mate

No idea pop into the local vapo store I'm sure they will have something you can use

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN
16-01-18, 12:50 AM
Mate

I use it for convert smoking and it's excellent the only thing is the price sucks big time

yeah bud i remember you telling me about the pax 3
i had the arizor solo and that vape was sweet but dry herb, seem to be a creeper, fine one min smashed the next lol
do you need special attachments for the pax3 ?
im also looking for something like this with a dab attachment something more portable if possible

WWBB
17-01-18, 03:31 PM
Mate

Ok, so everything you need comes with the pax 3 it has to be the 3 as this has the oil burner with it everything else is in the box just need to add herb or oil it's the bollox

Mrcroc
17-01-18, 11:38 PM
I use an extreme q for my dry herb vape which i love and i vape anyways so looking for some way of making THC e liquid. Generally in vaping oil is a big no no. I'm sure i read something a while back about dissolving shatter into PG (some people are saying PEG400 works better). The main ingredients in eliquid are propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). PG is thinner (similar to water), gives you a throat hit and creates little to no vapour where as VG is thicker (oil like viscosity) smooth on the throat and creates huge clouds of vapour. I would imagine you would want around 50/50 mix of vg/pg to make sure it's smooth enough to vape if you were using some of the bigger tanks out there now or if your going down the ego pen style vapes you would want around 80/20 PG/VG mix.

I've seen others talking about steeping bud into PG over about a month, but again havn't tried this yet.

Will be keeping an eye on the thread though as would be great to know how to make it

CannaCass
18-01-18, 06:49 PM
anything with THC oil in it is illegal as it's considered the "psychoactive" cannabinoid. you can make your own, i've never done it but from what I've read there's quite a few different ways to do so. i see you say you have some now, did you buy it or make it? a mate of mine got some extreeeeeemely dodgy oil from the street and she had the worst trip of her life with it, wouldn't recommend lol