PDA

View Full Version : Berry bomb

Mz_121
01-01-18, 05:55 PM
Just a quick inquiry I am currently in week 8 in flower just 4 weeks away from harvest when will she turn purple ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donmitch0121
01-01-18, 05:57 PM
Just a quick inquiry I am currently in week 8 in flower just 4 weeks away from harvest when will she turn purple ?

Depends on the pheno
Lower temps at lights off can help bring out the colours

Mz_121
01-01-18, 06:00 PM
Depends on the pheno
Lower temps at lights off can help bring out the colours

Thanks mate I don't really know bout phenos tbh it's my 2nd grow she is healthy it's just the colour I was just wondering about and at night it generally gets around 16-18c what would be the ideal temp do you reckon ?

Donmitch0121
01-01-18, 06:04 PM
Thanks mate I don't really know bout phenos tbh it's my 2nd grow she is healthy it's just the colour I was just wondering about and at night it generally gets around 16-18c what would be the ideal temp do you reckon ?

Probably a little too low
Have a read up on your strain but its down to the plant tbh as i say the temps can help but nothing is guaranteed

Mz_121
01-01-18, 06:07 PM
Probably a little too low
Have a read up on your strain but its down to the plant tbh as i say the temps can help but nothing is guaranteed

I hear that but call me naive but I assumed because it's purple and I done research and saw others come out the same assumed mines also would tbh