PDA

View Full Version : Purple urkle

Mz_121
03-01-18, 11:41 AM
I was just wondering does anyone know any reputable seed banks where I can get some purple urkle feminised beans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
03-01-18, 12:54 PM
Bonza seeds are out of stock - they are one of our sponsors. I did find another site that has them. As they are not sponsors, I cannot mention them or link to them. A quick search on Google will find your answer.

HTH
TAT

Mz_121
03-01-18, 06:38 PM
Bonza seeds are out of stock - they are one of our sponsors. I did find another site that has them. As they are not sponsors, I cannot mention them or link to them. A quick search on Google will find your answer.

HTH
TAT

Cheers mate I have only just saw reply didn't mean to seem ignorant but yh fair enough I have had a look tbh I suppose I will just to keep looking but thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
03-01-18, 06:44 PM
You should be able to find them, mate. They are expensive though. I'll PM you some links.

Jmodel1
30-09-18, 03:02 PM
Safeseeds has just opened a webpage not sure if its finished yet but they sell them

Killabeez
22-11-20, 07:54 PM
can someone show me a link to these seeds pls

IceCalibur
22-11-20, 07:58 PM
can someone show me a link to these seeds pls

No external links allowed here Andy (unless those of sponsors), so the members won't be able to help there..and this thread is about two years old :)

Easy-T
22-11-20, 09:21 PM
can someone show me a link to these seeds plsThink the breeder might be pyramid seeds

From behind the bushes