PDA

View Full Version : Lowlife Auto Hindu Kush

scoobster
15-11-09, 08:38 PM
Hi there

Looking for an auto, feminised, hashy indica - not that I'm lazy or fussy ;-)

Any suggestions? I've just started my first grow, it's 2 steps forward and one back! Growing Hash Passion at the mo, but thinking of putting an auto or two in.

The hindu kush sounds like it'll be ready at the same time as my current babies, and presumably being an auto, when I switch to 12/12, it'll be flowering anyway.

Anyone got any experience of this or ideas for other seeds?

Cheers :joint:

Scoobster

DoobyDuck
15-11-09, 09:18 PM
Grew the auto Hindu Kush over the summer mate and they were proper luuuurrvvly :joint:. Had no problems with them and with growing them so will be trying them again myself. If you've got the room for a couple dude then go for it :leaf:

scoobster
15-11-09, 10:06 PM
Thanks DoobyDuck :-)

OMG, so many choices! Since posting this, saw bad reviews of Lowlife seeds, so was thinking of Buddha White Dwarf or Lowryder 1...any experience of them?

Scoobster

mister,mister
16-11-09, 09:54 AM
i have just finished 3 joint doctors easyryders and cant fault them smoke was nice and i yielded 35 grams from the 3 of them so i would defo recommend. and i am currently doing a round of lowlife auto white Russians now i have heard a lot of complaints about lowlife seeds but to be honesty i bought five seed all germed and are flowering nicley as i speak so again i would recomend these too.
hope this helps and good luck.

mister,mister
18-11-09, 09:15 AM
sorry i take that back lowlife seeds suck just found 2 males from a packet of feminized aggghhhh

mxc
18-11-09, 11:32 PM
Get some gummy guns instead-ok they are not feminised but are a good height with large buds and the smell is divine.

10 seeds for £20 you cannot go wrong. even if a couple turn out to be hermans.