PDA

View Full Version : Autoflowering Requirements?

z1eddie
16-11-09, 07:38 PM
Hi there

I have some autoflowering seeds - Nirvana Lowrider and Red Dwarf. :bong:

Can anyone help me by answering the following questions:

- Do I need to change bulbs from the grow bulb to the flowering and what light cycle should I use (18/6 or 12/12)?

- What are the feeding requirements? I have previously used Allmix soil, bio-bloom, bio-grow and top-max over a twelve week period ranging from 1ml to 4ml depending on the week of growth would this be just the same?

- Another question - germination - what's the best method?

Grateful for any assistance you can provide!

Cheers

:joint:

blurry-vision
16-11-09, 08:39 PM
Hi there

I have some autoflowering seeds - Nirvana Lowrider and Red Dwarf. :bong:

Can anyone help me by answering the following questions:

- Do I need to change bulbs from the grow bulb to the flowering and what light cycle should I use (18/6 or 12/12)?

- What are the feeding requirements? I have previously used Allmix soil, bio-bloom, bio-grow and top-max over a twelve week period ranging from 1ml to 4ml depending on the week of growth would this be just the same?

- Another question - germination - what's the best method?

Grateful for any assistance you can provide!

Cheers

:joint:

No you don't need to change bulbs you use the same one all the time, prefrebly the Red one 18/6 or 20/4 are the two cycles to choose from, well that's what i'd say some people do auto's on 12/12 but I wouldn't.

Feed them when they show signs of been hungry or after about 3 weeks in their final pots, start low work your way up.

I germ by putting my seeds straight into soil that's the best method for me, but lots of people use the 'paper towel' method which you can find plenty of info on via a quick search..:)

mxc
16-11-09, 09:41 PM
start with and finish with a red bulb-they are autoflowers so will go into flower very quickly.

Feed has been answered but germ method for me is in root riot plugs and once growing straight into the final pots. bigger the better but a min of 5l will get results.

waterboy
17-11-09, 10:45 AM
I have a m8 that has done this and that ya have ya light on 20/4 for the full cycle and id use dual spectrum bulb ive seen this done this way with awsome results

he used 6 1/2 litre pots did the trick

hope this helps

REDJELLYNINJA
17-11-09, 12:39 PM
You dont HAVE to use seperate bulbs for autos really but i would have them on a veg bulb (blue spec) until they show their sex then switch to a flower bulb (red spec) for the rest of the grow on a 18/6 cycle for the whole grow.
Thats just my opinion though and others may disagree.