PDA

View Full Version : Cheese - i feel left out

Far Side
20-11-09, 05:36 PM
I have heard a lot about cheese recently, everyone seems to be raving about it. blue cheese, uk cheese, swiss cheese, burger cheese, cock cheese.
But i have yet to sample any or even smell some for myself :ban: so I'm thinking of doing some in my next grow (mainly so i can be down with da cheese crew).

Does it actually taste of, smell like, or resemble in any way, actual cheese?? :puke:
or is it just a name?

Whats the best cheese to get? whats it like to grow?

Tay
20-11-09, 06:23 PM
i grew greenhouse cheese, i think they back cross it with an afghani or hindu kush, can't quite remember... anyway, i got a really indica, kushy pheno. it was great to grow and smoke but lacked any 'cheesyness' it had more of a peppery musky taste. i'd still highly recommend it.

Green Goblin
20-11-09, 06:36 PM
Personally, i'd tell you to try and find the uk cheese cut and grow that as it is only available in clone form and is clearly the best cheese out there. Otherwise Homegrown Fantaseeds does the best cheese from seed as they have crossed it with skunk no.1(where the uk cheese pheno was found) and back crossed it a few times with the clone to stabilise the phenotypes of the cheese. GHS version is not that cheesy in general unless you find a good pheno.

Hope that helped
GG

shark
26-11-09, 11:07 PM
Does it actually taste of, smell like, or resemble in any way, actual cheese???

lol.. common misconcpetion. no it doesnt smell of actual cheese.. it smells and lingers like a bad case of athletes foot. this dank and musky stench comes right out the bag at you, through the lining of your jacket and reeks out anywhere you may be, whether your smoking it or not.
instantly recognisable smell.. you'll have smelt or smoked before without realising if youve been smoking for a few years.

it smells like a someone has just taken a shit when you light a joint. to anyone else, its disgusting.. but to a weed freak..its connisuer shit..

me? i love it..

The Lost Soul
26-11-09, 11:52 PM
CHEESE,CHEESE,MORE IF YOU PLEASE...........
Outstanding.
I think Jorges Diamonds tastes and smells alot like cheese too.

nooby_dr_green_thumb
27-11-09, 04:15 PM
Personally, i'd tell you to try and find the uk cheese cut and grow that as it is only available in clone form and is clearly the best cheese out there. Otherwise Homegrown Fantaseeds does the best cheese from seed as they have crossed it with skunk no.1(where the uk cheese pheno was found) and back crossed it a few times with the clone to stabilise the phenotypes of the cheese. GHS version is not that cheesy in general unless you find a good pheno.

Hope that helped
GG

ive had alook at that cheese from homegrown fantaseeds and looks like it would be good to try
a little more expensive than big buddah and i defenatly wouldnt use GHS i heard there shit too,
so after my blue cheese i might look at that

dekay
27-11-09, 10:13 PM
Dont feel left out theres far better than cheese to be sampled.

nooby_dr_green_thumb
27-11-09, 10:18 PM
yeah thats true
ive had road runner from dinafem
very nice smoke and very smelly
also theres white widow, and alot of tastey bud out there

mister,mister
28-11-09, 11:24 AM
yeah a couple of months ago when i rung my guy he had sharks breath,blue cheese and apple jack. the sharks breath was good but the blue cheese and apple jack where some of the most stinky smoke ever smelt. when i got home i just threw my shit down when the girlfriend called me from up stairs for a smoke of the joint but i hadn't rolled one it was still in its baggy,s but you could smell it everywhere!!! would love to grow a cheese myself but i just be too par about the smell. and just out of interest has any of you guys tried apple jack?

cannamancan
28-11-09, 12:31 PM
cheese is a different phenotype of skunk#1 all the skunks ie #1 #2 superskunk... all stink hence skunk! and cheese smells and they couldnt call it skunk cause we already got it. apparently . never the less its a really nice smoke.

Far Side
28-11-09, 06:09 PM
thanks for the replies my friends, but seeing as i have no idea where to track down a clone i guess ill try HF Cheese seeds.

white widow is on my to do list first tho :)

supra
14-01-10, 11:56 PM
yeah cheese is ok but it gets old after a few 8th im growing a cheese cross at the more chiesel cheese x nyc diesel smells of grapes an cheese .[from bb]
.and also growing white widow an white rhino from green house seeds and they look great an smell dank.got pics in the gallery of all strains to put the ghs hater to rest.... pukkaz trust me

Chemdawg
26-01-10, 10:38 PM
Dr. Greenthumb sells a pure U.K. Cheese that is spot on very nice.

duggie20091
26-01-10, 11:25 PM
im'e doing bluecheese just now they are coming into 4th week flowering and they are starting to stink musky but seem easy enough to grow [fingers crossed]iv'e smoked cheese a few times and it's one of the best strains iv'e had where i come from,but my pal got some tonight and he got told it had been sprayed,doese anyone know wot it's meant to be sprayed with?

massivemick
27-01-10, 04:35 AM
ive been looking at big buddah bubble cheese..

sounds fucking sick

supra
03-02-10, 02:32 AM
i had one uk cheese cut an it died on me ....was the first clone id had.wish id of had it a few mths later

Far Side
03-02-10, 11:38 AM
im'e doing bluecheese just now they are coming into 4th week flowering and they are starting to stink musky but seem easy enough to grow [fingers crossed]iv'e smoked cheese a few times and it's one of the best strains iv'e had where i come from,but my pal got some tonight and he got told it had been sprayed,doese anyone know wot it's meant to be sprayed with?

Click here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=254

Bong_on_1988
03-02-10, 11:52 AM
Cheese is like marmite you either hate it or love it. Personally i love it.