07-03-18, 08:15 PM
I have 6 plants all just sprouted out of the soil today ,
I’m using biobix allmix soil
And I have a 1.2x1.2x2m tent
Is this tent big enough for 6 and how long would you recommend veg and flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_C
07-03-18, 08:26 PM
Bud Lightyear is the guy to answer this... there's little that he doesn't know about Exodus ;)

Macky
07-03-18, 08:27 PM
Bud Lightyear is the guy to answer this... there's little that he doesn't know about Exodus ;)

There is not much that man doesn't know about anything! Lol He is the oracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud Lightyear
07-03-18, 09:06 PM
Thought my ears were burning :) 6 will be tight but you could reduce the veg time say 4 weeks In 10 litre pots or go for 4 plants with a longer veg. You won't see much difference in final yield its very much light dependant rather than plant numbers...I would expect around 25oz off a 600w HPS from 4 plants in that space if the grow goes well...Just to note Bio-bizz all mix is heavy in loaded nutes so you will have to take this into account because exo is only a moderate feeder so you wont need to feed at all for a few weeks. Don't use Bio-bizz nutes when you do feed though go for plant magic oldtimers you will get better results...

Regards BL

Hippy Crack
07-03-18, 11:07 PM
Thought my ears were burning :) 6 will be tight but you could reduce the veg time say 4 weeks In 10 litre pots or go for 4 plants with a longer veg. You won't see much difference in final yield its very much light dependant rather than plant numbers...I would expect around 25oz off a 600w HPS from 4 plants in that space if the grow goes well...Just to note Bio-bizz all mix is heavy in loaded nutes so you will have to take this into account because exo is only a moderate feeder so you wont need to feed at all for a few weeks. Don't use Bio-bizz nutes when you do feed though go for plant magic oldtimers you will get better results...

Regards BL

25oz off a 600 Bud, one day ill crack that!

Current Diary
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?168044-Hippy-Crack-s-got-some-more-blue-cheese
Previous diary
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?166646-Hippy-Crack-s-Blue-Cheese-in-coco-clay-pebbles