PDA

View Full Version : Petition To Legalise Cannabis

SpliffMiester
24-11-09, 01:51 PM
If you are a British citizen or resident please follow the link and sign the petition to legalise cannabis in a controlled way

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Cannabis-Laws/

Lensflare
24-11-09, 02:01 PM
I guess a lot of people would not want to click the link nor copy paste it. Websites keep logs of those who access it.

Our government is sly and this type of petition needs to be on a non gov site for anything to take off.

jhon konners
24-11-09, 02:06 PM
well ive signed for one im sick of all the discrimination covering weed

sandbag500
24-11-09, 02:08 PM
well ive signed for one im sick of all the discrimination covering weed

Good Luck then:smokie:

Just Read the statment on the petition, The words Zero Tolerance outside a Drop in centre worries me, Illegal to posses outside or in Ya "OWN home" ??
It may as well stay as it is then, cos Id Rather not have to go to a Drop in centre to be able to have a smoke after work.

Tbh, Not many would sighn after reading its contents, Especialy after what Lensflare Said, Which Is too true.

Lensflare
24-11-09, 02:17 PM
I dont think it will ever happen.

Look back at history and the amazing uses for HEMP and then how it all suddenly got banned and how the big Pharmacutical companies were able to replace the hemp benefits with pills.

So like the bankers will get away with it via the gov the big pharma companies will get away with it too.

It is the same with mental illness, doctors get more money for prescribing shit like seroquel and other head pills and so thats why we have more people on the crap.

If you really wanted to take this to another level then you should also wonder why your water is full of fluoride and statin and lithium. They only affect the PINEAL GLAND and this is why kids are prolly the way they are these days.

All those people who use sweetners do you realise your really taking formaldahide? ASPARTYME!

Seriously the stuff that is good for you is restricted yet the crap that kills us and makes cancers is legal.

Pork sausages, chicken, mechanical extraction of meat WTF..... Chicken is injected with beef and pork molecules yet they dont tell that to the muslims.

Lets face it we get mugged left right and center and they watch us on CCTV.

I would love for things to be different but until people are prepared to get together in a positive way and drive those facts home we will always be classed as druggies, injecting cannabis leafs to the public sheep.

Just imagine the future, the kids in college/leaving college with a plan to become politicians will be the ones who change the laws as to them it will have been seen under a different light compared to the stuck up old gits who know nothing apart from the value of their expenses and pension pots.

phewww rant over lol.

/me rolls one.

jhon konners
24-11-09, 02:23 PM
well said m8 but im young and blind and the hope of legalization still runs deep in me.

keep smoking pal

born2toke
24-11-09, 03:59 PM
If you are a British citizen or resident please follow the link and sign the petition to legalise cannabis in a controlled way

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Cannabis-Laws/

have you read what they wanna do nah not down with that havin to smoke in a drop in center type place cant smoke at home in my couch where it holds me nice n warm

:bong:

born2toke
24-11-09, 04:01 PM
I dont think it will ever happen.

Look back at history and the amazing uses for HEMP and then how it all suddenly got banned and how the big Pharmacutical companies were able to replace the hemp benefits with pills.

So like the bankers will get away with it via the gov the big pharma companies will get away with it too.

It is the same with mental illness, doctors get more money for prescribing shit like seroquel and other head pills and so thats why we have more people on the crap.

If you really wanted to take this to another level then you should also wonder why your water is full of fluoride and statin and lithium. They only affect the PINEAL GLAND and this is why kids are prolly the way they are these days.

All those people who use sweetners do you realise your really taking formaldahide? ASPARTYME!

Seriously the stuff that is good for you is restricted yet the crap that kills us and makes cancers is legal.

Pork sausages, chicken, mechanical extraction of meat WTF..... Chicken is injected with beef and pork molecules yet they dont tell that to the muslims.

Lets face it we get mugged left right and center and they watch us on CCTV.

I would love for things to be different but until people are prepared to get together in a positive way and drive those facts home we will always be classed as druggies, injecting cannabis leafs to the public sheep.

Just imagine the future, the kids in college/leaving college with a plan to become politicians will be the ones who change the laws as to them it will have been seen under a different light compared to the stuck up old gits who know nothing apart from the value of their expenses and pension pots.

phewww rant over lol.

/me rolls one.

HERE HERE!!!

Father jack
24-11-09, 04:07 PM
the site could be filled with petotoins mare liebour wont do shite about it

they WONT admit they were wrong all this time even though admiting defeat and taxing the herb would more than likely HALF the time to re-built the econemy that they royaly fucked up.

sorry to sound negative but tis true all we can do is use the vote for a party tha will atleast look at canna law's and maybe just maybe we stand a chance unlikely but its better than feck all

Father jack
24-11-09, 04:10 PM
HERE HERE!!!

agreed hell you should become a pm lol

Lensflare
24-11-09, 04:11 PM
What I think really needs to be brought home is the fact that all these warnings and dangers that are procrastinated about cannabis in the UK do not seem to apply where cannabis is legal/de criminalised.

Why is it dangerous in the UK and not in Holland or Jamaica or where ever?

I guess the sheeple are just to busy with Cheryl Coles shoes or a new cardigan that Paris hilton is wearing to think about reality lol.

Father jack
24-11-09, 04:16 PM
What I think really needs to be brought home is the fact that all these warnings and dangers that are procrastinated about cannabis in the UK do not seem to apply where cannabis is legal/de criminalised.

Why is it dangerous in the UK and not in Holland or Jamaica or where ever?

I guess the sheeple are just to busy with Cheryl Coles shoes or a new cardigan that Paris hilton is wearing to think about reality lol.

BINGO

most of the public listen and take on board what they get told

jhon konners
24-11-09, 05:27 PM
i say we march on the houses of parlement to stop this discrimanation spit vodka in the faces of this democracy of hypocrisy. no longer should we stand in the shadows being barnded druggies, hyppes. if i walk up to homosexual and call him a quear(i wouldent like hyperfetically speaking) thats classed as a hate crime but polititions can sit in the house of parlement and brad us druggies i say thats hate crime. y y can polititions smoke in the housese of parlement but we cant in pub and work place y do the houses of parlement get off dute alcohole i will tell u y democracy of hypocrisy. and will we fight will we stand up for are fredom no theres no bravehart to stir the harts of the stoners we will sit and be branded peacefully at home with or bong. but let it b known we are not out robbing we dont try and fight people cus we look hard no thats piss head smack heads why of thinking drinking a real crime but at the same time legal.

FZjb
24-11-09, 07:18 PM
if they didnt listen to thier chief adviser on drugs, they are not gonna listen to a petition that doesn't give a true representation.

ofc the time for change is ripe. just not under our current govt.

JJheg
01-12-09, 02:26 AM
What can we do about the whole situation the world is in? I hate this country now(UK) and only wish i had the resources to leave for good. Dont get me wrong I love that Im Scottish and Im proud of that but our government has fucked this country up beyond repair, It aint gona change for the good in our lifetime. I hate thinking about it too much because its just depressing the state of mankind, and I dont even want to get into the whole legalisation of canabis thing or I'll be here all day!

Vetran
01-12-09, 09:51 AM
What can we do about the whole situation the world is in? I hate this country now(UK) and only wish i had the resources to leave for good. Dont get me wrong I love that Im Scottish and Im proud of that but our government has fucked this country up beyond repair, It aint gona change for the good in our lifetime. I hate thinking about it too much because its just depressing the state of mankind, and I dont even want to get into the whole legalisation of canabis thing or I'll be here all day!

I agree.

I could sit here all day and talk /shout/spit flames from my mouth over this cannabis and goverment shit.

Its a fucking plant, and im my world it is a plant and it dont makre you a criminal growing or useing it.

drug my arse.

I LOVE the way the govermnt drum it into everyones head that they are a criminal for useing cannabis.. We are not criminals.. How can growing a plant make you a criminal ???

The police and goverment are a organised crime gang. Exstreamly organised... In my world they are the criminals.

Marley13
02-12-09, 02:06 PM
The police and goverment are a organised crime gang. Exstreamly organised... In my world they are the criminals.

the truest thing ive ever heard... lol

Bongboy
17-12-09, 10:07 AM
I agree.

I could sit here all day and talk /shout/spit flames from my mouth over this cannabis and goverment shit.

Its a fucking plant, and im my world it is a plant and it dont makre you a criminal growing or useing it.

drug my arse.

I LOVE the way the govermnt drum it into everyones head that they are a criminal for useing cannabis.. We are not criminals.. How can growing a plant make you a criminal ???

here here its like bangin ur head against a brick wall with our goverment :banghead:

the uk needs to change fast and regretfully us stoners are the only people that see it