PDA

View Full Version : Mary's Seeds x Ripper Seeds Competition Winners!

MarysSeeds
24-04-18, 03:17 PM
Hello THCTalk! Today is the day we announce the winners for the Ripper Seeds competition we’ve had going over the past 2 weeks!

https://s9.postimg.cc/xfiew52e7/winners.jpg

We first want to thank everyone for participating. To enter you had to comment saying which Ripper strain you'd love to try and WHY! As always, the most funny and creative answers would land themselves the prizes. After going through the comments on Facebook, Instagram GrowRoom420 and THCTalk, these entries stood out.

The winners are as follows:

1) kristen.leeanne (Instagram)
2) Cory Martin (Facebook)
3) Bryan Bedlington Goodinson (Facebook)

The winners will be contacted today! Thanks again for entering everyone and a huge thanks to the Ripper Seeds team for putting these goodies forward and allowing this competition to happen.

Don't forget to view our Ripper Seeds collection!

www.marysseeds.co.uk/collections/ripper-seeds

We will have another competition up within the next 2 weeks which we will announce on the forum when it's up!

Macky
24-04-18, 05:38 PM
Maybe we will see one of these guys sign up soon ;)

M_C
24-04-18, 05:54 PM
Well done the winners :) - I don't recognise any of the names though

Macky
24-04-18, 06:25 PM
Well done the winners :) - I don't recognise any of the names though

Corey Martin mate!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Martin

Cory Martin (born May 22, 1985 in Bloomington, Indiana[1]) is an American track and field athlete specializing in the shot put.[2] His best international outing so far is the ninth place at the 2013 World Championships in Moscow.

His outdoor personal best of 22.10 metres (72 feet 6 inches), set in 2010, places him tied at number 21 on the world all-time list, as of 2017. His indoor personal best is 20.98 meters, set in 2013.!!

;)

Think this is him any way lol

lipnobody
24-04-18, 09:51 PM
Corey Martin mate!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Martin

Cory Martin (born May 22, 1985 in Bloomington, Indiana[1]) is an American track and field athlete specializing in the shot put.[2] His best international outing so far is the ninth place at the 2013 World Championships in Moscow.

His outdoor personal best of 22.10 metres (72 feet 6 inches), set in 2010, places him tied at number 21 on the world all-time list, as of 2017. His indoor personal best is 20.98 meters, set in 2013.!!

;)

Think this is him any way lolFigured he'd be a pot putter, 🙃 !!😂

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk

25-04-18, 04:30 PM
The balls on these lot to enter a fucking cannabis competition on Facebook or Instagram.

I grow in secret, I mean what would my mum say haha?

Cheers for the competition Mary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarysSeeds
01-05-18, 10:16 AM
Maybe we will see one of these guys sign up soon ;)

We always try and push THCTalk where we can!

The balls on these lot to enter a fucking cannabis competition on Facebook or Instagram.

I grow in secret, I mean what would my mum say haha?

Cheers for the competition Mary.

Totally good point!

Only thing I can say is that a lot seem to be from out of the UK so more relax laws although one of the winners from this competition were from the UK. We also notice people have accounts specifically for Cannabis related stuff.

01-05-18, 10:17 AM
We always try and push THCTalk where we can!

Totally good point!

Only thing I can say is that a lot seem to be from out of the UK so more relax laws although one of the winners from this competition were from the UK. We also notice people have accounts specifically for Cannabis related stuff.

Thats a good idea