PDA

View Full Version : Sour Crinkle

Macky
17-09-18, 01:40 PM
Well, nothing much can be said for this other than incredible! An auto, done in less than 10 weeks from sprout? Some experts have put a lot of work into these genetics or got very lucky lol The frost is just like it says on the website, ridiculous! The smell, flavour, density, all, faultless.

This is a strain I must grow again!! And the only other strain I have ever wanted to grow twice is blue cheese. There is a sweet fruity smell to it, that comes through in flavour with the smoke. Smooth, uplifting and creative high, leaving you looking for things to do, but things to do in the house as you're a bit too high for going outside ;) Final yield was about an ounce and a half each plant, which for 65 days ish, isnt a bad yield at all.... think this strain works more on frost then bud growth.

Hope they still got some of these beans, i wanna pop more asap!

WF420
17-09-18, 02:15 PM
Well, nothing much can be said for this other than incredible! An auto, done in less than 10 weeks from sprout? Some experts have put a lot of work into these genetics or got very lucky lol The frost is just like it says on the website, ridiculous! The smell, flavour, density, all, faultless.

This is a strain I must grow again!! And the only other strain I have ever wanted to grow twice is blue cheese. There is a sweet fruity smell to it, that comes through in flavour with the smoke. Smooth, uplifting and creative high, leaving you looking for things to do, but things to do in the house as you're a bit too high for going outside ;) Final yield was about an ounce and a half each plant, which for 65 days ish, isnt a bad yield at all.... think this strain works more on frost then bud growth.

Hope they still got some of these beans, i wanna pop more asap!Nice write up mate, got 10 of these beauties waiting to see some dirt at home 😁

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Macky
17-09-18, 03:34 PM
Nice write up mate, got 10 of these beauties waiting to see some dirt at home 😁

Pop them ASAP man, you’re not gonna be dissapointed, pukka weed!

WF420
17-09-18, 03:49 PM
Pop them ASAP man, you’re not gonna be dissapointed, pukka weed!Got space to run 2 alongside the cindys for the grow out but ive got all the limited edition stock too 🤔 gonna be a tough call!

Macky
17-09-18, 06:06 PM
Got space to run 2 alongside the cindys for the grow out but ive got all the limited edition stock too 🤔 gonna be a tough call!

We’ll pass them here if you ain’t gonna use em bruv ;) lmao. Pop them mother fuckers, get a new tent if you have to ;)

WF420
17-09-18, 06:14 PM
We’ll pass them here if you ain’t gonna use em bruv ;) lmao. Pop them mother fuckers, get a new tent if you have to ;)😂😂 i like your thinkin mate, i may go sour crinkle so i can hone in my auto skills, plenty to go at!

Macky
17-09-18, 06:52 PM
😂😂 i like your thinkin mate, i may go sour crinkle so i can hone in my auto skills, plenty to go at!

So, you popped them now? ;) lol

WF420
17-09-18, 08:08 PM
So, you popped them now? ;) lolNot yet mate, tents full of blue cheddz and mites atm 😂 gonna be after the Dam meet when they get sunk! You got your flights now lad?

Macky
17-09-18, 08:16 PM
Not yet mate, tents full of blue cheddz and mites atm 😂 gonna be after the Dam meet when they get sunk! You got your flights now lad?

Not yet mate, looking though, pricey, but I’ll be there. Just waiting for the right deal to pop up ;)

WF420
17-09-18, 08:47 PM
Not yet mate, looking though, pricey, but I’ll be there. Just waiting for the right deal to pop up ;)Ive had it booked ages mate, glad i got the flights early, £67 return 😎

Blue
17-09-18, 09:36 PM
Crinkle for the win, nothing more to add ;)

Well in macky

D90
19-09-18, 03:21 AM
Everything i hear about Mephisto sounds too good to be true lol, never seen a brand give you so many details about each strain like they do. Got myself some Forum Stompers hopefully they as good as they sound

Macky
19-09-18, 09:14 AM
Everything i hear about Mephisto sounds too good to be true lol, never seen a brand give you so many details about each strain like they do. Got myself some Forum Stompers hopefully they as good as they sound

First time I’ve grown a mephisto, always heard good things about their genetics, the plants spoke for them selves. Quality breeders

BB
19-09-18, 09:15 AM
Very good genetics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WF420
19-09-18, 06:58 PM
Might have lied... ive got 10 sour crack seeds not sour crinkle 🙈 hope theyre as good! Haha