PDA

View Full Version : High R.H - a cheap fix?

Diaper
28-11-07, 03:20 PM
Couldn't help myself when I came across these in B+Q just now.
I just threw one into the budbox to see how it works out.
I know a few of our number suffer though, so lets see how these babies work out?

At under a tenner for the starter kit, and around £4 for a couple of refil tabs it's definately a budget option especially considering it costs nothing to run!
So, I've taken some readings from the hydrometer, and will continue to check over the next 24hrs to see how we go.

Diaper
28-11-07, 03:45 PM
O.k my apoligies, stoned again!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/521/medium/28112007052.jpg

asci
28-11-07, 03:54 PM
I remember seeing them a while ago in Robert Dyas (I posted up about them on 'the other' site about a year ago) but I never got round to trying it. too stoned lol

I'm looking forward to hearing your results though.

Diaper
28-11-07, 05:45 PM
It seems to be a case of so far so good, as R.h is down almost 5 % in 2 hours.
And, there is indeed something collecting in the tray!

Bitterfly
28-11-07, 11:37 PM
blimey mate well if the do continue to work well i will have to pick some up for my next grow :D do keep us informed

Diaper
28-11-07, 11:49 PM
It definately works, but is obviously dependant on a good flow of air. I've not used an electric one before, so can't offer any comparison there.
Obviously it isn't going to compare to something costing 10x it's price, but I think using several would obviously increase it's limited effectivness.

asci
29-11-07, 11:03 AM
It definately works, but is obviously dependant on a good flow of air. I've not used an electric one before, so can't offer any comparison there.
Obviously it isn't going to compare to something costing 10x it's price, but I think using several would obviously increase it's limited effectivness.

thanks man, that's all I needed to hear.. :) May pop out later today and get one..

Diaper
29-11-07, 11:20 AM
I think hanging them just above the canopy, (maybe two in oposite corners) would be a good move. Especially so, if you have a fan circulating air up there too.

asci
29-11-07, 12:24 PM
yeah good idea. My ventilation is topnotch so this should work a treat when flowering.