PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Passion April '19 Grow out.

Pages : [1] 2

Macky
24-01-19, 06:05 PM
THC Talk Grow Dutch Passion

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Growout.jpg

Another Grow Out? Yes Please!!

I have been in contact with Dutch Passion recently, and they have kindly offered to support our next grow out!

The Grow off will start in April, and continue as long as necessary.

I need, 25 talkers, to give some beans a good home, give them a good life, and make them a prime example of Dutch Passion Genetics!

To Enter

You need to have a completed diary to take part, and be willing to run a diary with at least one weekly update whilst growing your strain.

Have more than 500 posts.

There is going to be a nice little spin to this grow out too ;) But that info will come later.

Strains

Autos

Auto Colorado Cookies (https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/autocolorado-cookies-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/?afmc=percysgrowroom&utm_campaign=percysgrowroom&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate)
Auto Orange Bud (https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/auto-orange-bud/?afmc=percysgrowroom&utm_campaign=percysgrowroom&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate)

Photos

Hifi 4G (https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/hifi-4g/?afmc=percysgrowroom&utm_campaign=percysgrowroom&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate)
Meringue (https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/meringue/?afmc=percysgrowroom&utm_campaign=percysgrowroom&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate)
Mokums Tulip (https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/mokums-tulip/?afmc=percysgrowroom&utm_campaign=percysgrowroom&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate)

These are some brand new strains from Dutch Passion, Click the strain, read the description and choose whats best for you. I will send you 3 of those beans. Grow 1, or the whole 3, your choice.

Dutch Passion has sent a lot of seeds out recently for the talk, I'd like to make this grow off a sign of how skilled the growers at the talk are. So bring your A game if you wanna play ;)

Just drop your name below, with what strain you would like, and ill add you to the list. When we get to 25, entry will be closed.

Lest smash it!! Mon The Talk!

Gaz
24-01-19, 06:14 PM
Nice one Dutch passion and Macky :)

Good luck everyone :)

kudos
24-01-19, 06:23 PM
I'm down!! I'm still posting in my diary but it's pretty much completed :-) the orange bud auto would suit me :-D

:barmy:

gardro
24-01-19, 06:25 PM
Nice one Macky and Dutch Passion

I can't commit to the timing on this one unfortunately but good luck everyone

I'd have gone for Mokum's Tulip

Current diary
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?174034-Gardro-does-Autos-under-a-500w-Invisible-Sun-Led-Kit

Macky
24-01-19, 06:42 PM
Nice one Macky and Dutch Passion

I can't commit to the timing on this one unfortunately but good luck everyone

I'd have gone for Mokum's Tulip

Current diary
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?174034-Gardro-does-Autos-under-a-500w-Invisible-Sun-Led-Kit

Any time through April you can pop mate, sure you can't squeeze some in, those Mokums tulip sound amazing

Wags
24-01-19, 06:45 PM
Would love to but im going on holiday beginning of August I would be cutting its fine with drying included. I'm looking at the auto durban poison they do for next grow. Great stuff from u guys and Macky. Good luck to the growers too.

Herbitual
24-01-19, 06:46 PM
Ooo, now this one I reckon'll possible!

I really wanted to try the Hifi and may do her outdoor.

Either way - I'm in.

gardro
24-01-19, 06:57 PM
Any time through April you can pop mate, sure you can't squeeze some in, those Mokums tulip sound amazingLet me recheck the diary, thanks Macks

Current diary

Macky
24-01-19, 07:00 PM
Would love to but im going on holiday beginning of August I would be cutting its fine with drying included. I'm looking at the auto durban poison they do for next grow. Great stuff from u guys and Macky. Good luck to the growers too.

Pop them Auto colorado cookies, done in 100 days easy mate ;) Have a think about it :) all of april, may june and july, plenty of time son, which ones you want? ( tune plays " everyday im hustling" lmao) No pressure like lmao

Macky
24-01-19, 07:01 PM
Ooo, now this one I reckon'll possible!

I really wanted to try the Hifi and may do her outdoor.

Either way - I'm in.

Yes yes herb!! Outdoors! I like the sound of that, they will be massive

queen_elizaspliff_90
24-01-19, 07:02 PM
Id love to take part. Not enough posts yet [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Herbitual
24-01-19, 07:08 PM
Yes yes herb!! Outdoors! I like the sound of that, they will be massive

The "as long as necessary" rule made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. ;-)

Wags
24-01-19, 07:13 PM
Pop them Auto colorado cookies, done in 100 days easy mate ;) Have a think about it :) all of april, may june and july, plenty of time son, which ones you want? ( tune plays " everyday im hustling" lmao) No pressure like lmaoAh mate if I can get them germed like 1st of April then maybe, I don't have anyone to burp my jars for me and wouldn't want to ruin a nice crop I'm away for two weeks from the 10th of August. If u reckon I can grow two and dried and cured by then ill happily grow some out mate haha.

Trex
24-01-19, 07:15 PM
Im in macky. I was looking at Mokums tulip to buy actually .
Ill give a detailed grow with my supersoil [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

millwall115
24-01-19, 07:18 PM
I would love to be involved but by the time I finish the G13 growout. The weather will start getting hotter. As I’m growing in a loft it’s hard work so I’m gonna have the summer off. Thanks Macky and Dutch passion.

Please check out my diary.

Cinderella jock and 1 other
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=174135&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D174135&share_type=t

Cleargreen
24-01-19, 07:19 PM
I doubt I'll have space in April but planning to pop a Critical Orange Punch for the Pepsi challenge :)

Macky
24-01-19, 07:37 PM
Ah mate if I can get them germed like 1st of April then maybe, I don't have anyone to burp my jars for me and wouldn't want to ruin a nice crop I'm away for two weeks from the 10th of August. If u reckon I can grow two and dried and cured by then ill happily grow some out mate haha.

The auto Colorado cookies takes 11 weeks, seed to chop. Give them 100 days just to be sure and youll be sweet to harvest dry, and cure for a week at least before you go. Do some maths on your calendar see if it fits in man. if so, let me know :)

Macky
24-01-19, 07:38 PM
Im in macky. I was looking at Mokums tulip to buy actually .
Ill give a detailed grow with my supersoil [emoji6]

Nice trex!!!! Good to have you in mate!

Farmshop
24-01-19, 07:40 PM
I'm in macky, I'll take the auto cookies if possible.

Thanks to Dutch passion and yourself for organising these grow outs buddy [emoji1689]

Wags
24-01-19, 07:47 PM
The auto Colorado cookies takes 11 weeks, seed to chop. Give them 100 days just to be sure and youll be sweet to harvest dry, and cure for a week at least before you go. Do some maths on your calendar see if it fits in man. if so, let me know :)OK sweet works out I have a couple weeks spare to burp, if I get em started at very beginning of April haha. My current grow will be done by mid Feb. And was planning on getting going straight after. Is there a rule for germing before the start of April haha.

Amnesia auto
24-01-19, 08:09 PM
I'm game for the auto cookies if poss please Macky, my current grow will be coming down in 10 weeks ish so perfect timing will run all 3 side by side using diffrent methods and possibly medium.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CityDweller
24-01-19, 08:33 PM
Nice one Macky and Dutch Passion!

I'll grow the Mokum if US is okay. If out of Mokum then any photo will do.

Cheers!

Fieldy
24-01-19, 08:34 PM
send my way macky i’ll be ready 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silkadin
24-01-19, 08:53 PM
Would love to join in but don't think I can time it right without having to wait a month for the comp, or starting 6 weeks late. Good luck to all

hotshot
24-01-19, 09:47 PM
My Wild Thailand will be done in April, I would also like to do one of those Mokum's Tulip.
Thanks.

MonsterEnergy
24-01-19, 10:09 PM
that hifi og sounds yum!
WhiteFire OG x Glueberry OG

should be down for this Macky!

Mon the talk!!

Macky
25-01-19, 10:33 AM
Bump :) who else wants in the grow out?

Gaz
25-01-19, 10:38 AM
Bump :) who else wants in the grow out?

I would but Im not ready yet, when Ive got everything sussed with new flower box and stuff I will be up for auto grow outs as long as they aint monsters pmsl

SlimCT
26-01-19, 05:20 PM
Sounds good, I’d be interested but I haven’t finished my current diary yet. The Meringue sounds tasty. Is there any way I could still participate?

Macky
26-01-19, 05:50 PM
Sounds good, I’d be interested but I haven’t finished my current diary yet. The Meringue sounds tasty. Is there any way I could still participate?

Yer mate, a diary being run is all good aswell. I'll add you to the list.

Anymore? I'll get on the pc in a bit and see who we have so far

SlimCT
26-01-19, 06:22 PM
Yer mate, a diary being run is all good aswell. I'll add you to the list.

Anymore? I'll get on the pc in a bit and see who we have so far

Nice one mate, looking forward to it.

Macky
26-01-19, 06:32 PM
Mission trying to find out what everyone wants lol. Im gonna inbox you all and sort it out individually :) Lets get some more names on the list

pablo69
26-01-19, 06:58 PM
i am up for this macky my good man!!!!! only now seeing this lol,
and if so would love to do any of the photos or a mix of the photos i can do a total of 4 cheers mate looking forward to this love the dutch passion beans!!!!

Macky
26-01-19, 07:01 PM
i am up for this macky my good man!!!!! only now seeing this lol,
and if so would love to do any of the photos or a mix of the photos i can do a total of 4 cheers mate looking forward to this love the dutch passion beans!!!!

Yer man, will I send 3 out to who ever enters of whatever strain they choose. If some one else fancies mixing it up, i dont mind splitting them beans before i send them.

pablo69
26-01-19, 07:08 PM
ok if you want save all the hassle i will stick with the Mokum’s Tulip® cheers bud.

Macky
26-01-19, 09:25 PM
ok if you want save all the hassle i will stick with the Mokum’s Tulip® cheers bud.

No hassle mate! Its a good plan

BB
26-01-19, 09:45 PM
Am I late in this lol

Macky
26-01-19, 09:49 PM
Am I late in this lol

Id reopen this shit for you bruva! you want in? lol

BB
26-01-19, 09:50 PM
Id reopen this shit for you bruva! you want in? lol

Most definitely mate [emoji4]

Macky
26-01-19, 09:53 PM
Nice one man, suppose i should send those orange back to you then? or you want the cookies? lol

BB
26-01-19, 09:54 PM
Nice one man, suppose i should send those orange back to you then? or you want the cookies? lol

Have you got orange for yourself though

Macky
26-01-19, 09:58 PM
yes mate, tony is going to send me more :) When those land i can send you some more back..... those ones you sent me are already preoccupied ;) They got wet within an hour of arriving lol

BB
26-01-19, 10:00 PM
yes mate, tony is going to send me more :) When those land i can send you some more back..... those ones you sent me are already preoccupied ;) They got wet within an hour of arriving lol

Lol superb bro.ye that’ll work for me mate.orangebud it is then.cheers

budfarmer
27-01-19, 12:25 AM
Auto Colorado Cookies sound good ..... no idea how they will cope on the cold welsh mountains tho ... but if allowed ,, i will try for ya ..

Macky
27-01-19, 12:27 AM
Auto Colorado Cookies sound good ..... no idea how they will cope on the cold welsh mountains tho ... but if allowed ,, i will try for ya ..

Let's see what they can do! It'll be good to test them to their limits, if it works out, Dutch passion can use that fact in their advertisements of the strain lol. Hardy strain grown in welsh mountains lol

BB
27-01-19, 12:28 AM
Let's see what they can do! It'll be good to test them to their limits, if it works out, Dutch passion can use that fact in their advertisements of the strain lol. Hardy strain grown in welsh mountains lol

Bro did you say you did Colorado cookies?

Macky
27-01-19, 12:59 AM
Bro did you say you did Colorado cookies?

Yes mate :) got one finishing soon. Couple of weeks, amazing mmmm, smells incredible, want that instead?

riot
27-01-19, 01:09 AM
Looking forward to watching you guys work your magic :)

Macky
27-01-19, 01:42 AM
Looking forward to watching you guys work your magic :)

You not in riot?

Priapus
27-01-19, 02:39 AM
My first grow was from Dutch Passion. Auto Brooklyn Sunrise. Amazing smoke. Really lovely.

Any room left in the grow out? ONly back from work now.. :D

riot
27-01-19, 08:10 AM
You not in riot?

Nah, I'll have to give this one a miss. M_C sent me a seed for the Pepsi Challenge, Blue sent me one for the G13 growout and ironman sent me my TBSH winnings and I haven't received any of them.

The boys at customs must have a lovely garden, lol.

Macky
27-01-19, 09:10 AM
My first grow was from Dutch Passion. Auto Brooklyn Sunrise. Amazing smoke. Really lovely.

Any room left in the grow out? ONly back from work now.. :D

Yer man! What you after mate?

Macky
27-01-19, 09:11 AM
Nah, I'll have to give this one a miss. M_C sent me a seed for the Pepsi Challenge, Blue sent me one for the G13 growout and ironman sent me my TBSH winnings and I haven't received any of them.

The boys at customs must have a lovely garden, lol.

That's a strange one! Have you asked them what's going on? You're not in the UK I assume?

riot
27-01-19, 09:23 AM
That's a strange one! Have you asked them what's going on? You're not in the UK I assume?

Nope, I'm down under.

Macky
27-01-19, 09:34 AM
Nope, I'm down under.

Damn! Got a long way to go then lol

Macky
27-01-19, 12:50 PM
OK, this is who we have so far.

1:Kudos: orange auto
2:Herb: Hifi4g
3:Trex: Mokums
4:Farm shop: Cookies
5:Auto Amniesia: Cookies
6:City Dweller: Mokums
7:Fiedly:??
8:HotShot: Mokums
9:Monster Energy: HiFi
10:Slim CT: Meringue
11:Pablo69: Mokums
12:Bud Farmer: Cookies
13:Priapus: ??
14:Queen Elizaspliff: Meringue

Any corrections let me know :) 11 spaces left!

Wags
27-01-19, 12:52 PM
Am I in with the cookies dude?

Fieldy
27-01-19, 01:08 PM
Cookies for me M

F x

Priapus
27-01-19, 01:08 PM
Yer man! What you after mate?

Ill try the Auto Orange Bud please Macky :)

Macky
27-01-19, 01:19 PM
5:Auto Amniesia: Cookies
7:Fiedly:cookies
13:Priapus: Orange
15:wags: cookies

CityDweller
Only 8 left. Nice!

CityDweller
Only 8 left. Nice!10 lol.. let's get more people!

Macky
Only 8 left. Nice!

Ten mate ;)

CityDweller
27-01-19, 01:22 PM
Yeah. I did not notice that you had fiedoy and priapus already.

Ironman
27-01-19, 01:24 PM
Don't add me as I'm away in May. I'm subbing up though! Good luck everyone and nice one Macky for sorting it out[emoji16]

[emoji1008]Sent from Thames Iron works[emoji1008]

SlimCT
27-01-19, 01:26 PM
If nobody else enters I’ll grow two strains and compare them

Wags
27-01-19, 01:51 PM
Nice one dude. Looking forward to this now.

MonsterEnergy
27-01-19, 02:30 PM
though those seeds would all be snapped up long ago, but 12 weeks left so plenty of time still
definitely looking forward to this, might even use my 11lt pots hehehe

queen_elizaspliff_90
27-01-19, 02:50 PM
though those seeds would all be snapped up long ago, but 12 weeks left so plenty of time still
definitely looking forward to this, might even use my 11lt pots heheheIm looking forward to this.

Silkadin
27-01-19, 03:22 PM
There a chance my Cindy will take longer than I hoped, and if I use the space to dry too, then I may pop back in a month and see if there's any available still, but not worried if not as I've lotsa nice strains to try and only space for 2 per grow

eightleggeddj
27-01-19, 03:36 PM
If there’s any space left I’d love a go at the Auto Cookies please. Had a disaster with the last grow off seeds I had, not one popped. Hopefully better this time!

Cheers!

Amnesia auto
27-01-19, 03:52 PM
Seems everyones after the cookies lol.. do you mind if I change for the meriange macky? Even out the numbers a little and cant believe I didn't see it the first time around lol

Macky
27-01-19, 04:51 PM
5:Auto Amniesia: Meringue
16: eightlegged: cookies

Sweet updated, nine left

SlimCT
27-01-19, 04:56 PM
Seems everyones after the cookies lol.. do you mind if I change for the meriange macky? Even out the numbers a little and cant believe I didn't see it the first time around lol

The meringue is wedding cake x animal cookies so it’s got some cookies in it lol

Macky
27-01-19, 05:01 PM
Tony from Dutch Passion loves the cookies! That's his favourite.

Amnesia auto
27-01-19, 05:24 PM
The meringue is wedding cake x animal cookies so it’s got some cookies in it lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI know.. That's why I re chose lol I love wedding cake and cookies so i cant go wrong (hopefully) haha

Macky
28-01-19, 11:29 PM
Bump, evening talkers

CityDweller
28-01-19, 11:45 PM
We still got a while to go, but if you end up short I am happy to grow 2 side by side. I will leave space just in case.

Macky
29-01-19, 12:04 AM
We still got a while to go, but if you end up short I am happy to grow 2 side by side. I will leave space just in case.

Yooooo, city, well done on the win mate

CityDweller
29-01-19, 12:08 AM
Yooooo, city, well done on the win mateThanks mate. Started my day off with a smile and the rest of the day just went banging. It's funny how that works.

Macky
29-01-19, 04:25 PM
Thanks mate. Started my day off with a smile and the rest of the day just went banging. It's funny how that works.

What' seeds you choosing city? 100 seeds? Lot of choices, or 100 seeds of the same strain? Lol

Macky
29-01-19, 04:36 PM
@BB you said you were in this right?

BB
29-01-19, 04:44 PM
@BB you said you were in this right?

Indeed buddy

CityDweller
29-01-19, 04:53 PM
What' seeds you choosing city? 100 seeds? Lot of choices, or 100 seeds of the same strain? LolI was thinking to mix up 3 packs and 5 packs. Going to take me a while to figure it out lol. Plus another 250£ to spend on seeds on top of that! Kinda epic.

So I average 6 plants at a time.. 3 times a year? 5 years covered just on the 100 seeds.

I feel overwhelmed lol.

Wags
29-01-19, 04:58 PM
I was thinking to mix up 3 packs and 5 packs. Going to take me a while to figure it out lol. Plus another 250£ to spend on seeds on top of that! Kinda epic.

So I average 6 plants at a time.. 3 times a year? 5 years covered just on the 100 seeds.

I feel overwhelmed lol.That's epic man free weed for life hahaha.

CityDweller
29-01-19, 05:18 PM
That's epic man free weed for life hahaha.Literally. My POTM win was 2 years of seeds or more. We need some sort of moderated sharing but logistics are impossible.

BB
29-01-19, 05:21 PM
I was thinking to mix up 3 packs and 5 packs. Going to take me a while to figure it out lol. Plus another 250£ to spend on seeds on top of that! Kinda epic.

I feel overwhelmed lol.

Cracking prize mate

Macky
29-01-19, 05:25 PM
Literally. My POTM win was 2 years of seeds or more. We need some sort of moderated sharing but logistics are impossible.

Send them to me, I'll see them shared ;) lol.

Run some comps mate, have some fun with them. You seen the picture perfect comps before? They're fun, always good to see comps running man :) and your gravy trains just landed lol

CityDweller
29-01-19, 05:32 PM
Receiving seeds is scary enough. Shipping them is a new added layer of terror. Is hosting comps and asking for addresses to send prizes even allowed for non mods?

Macky
29-01-19, 05:39 PM
Receiving seeds is scary enough. Shipping them is a new added layer of terror. Is hosting comps and asking for addresses to send prizes even allowed for non mods?

As long as the comps confirmed with admin it's all good, everyone should be using safe addys anyway. But always best to check with MC first.

Macky
29-01-19, 05:43 PM
Hmmm maybe we should have a vault of some kind everyone can donate spare seeds to for prizes or growers in need lol. Sometime, you can just have too many lol. I've been smashing out seed the last couple of months, and still got over 100 in my collection with more coming in lol.

Just to think, there was a time where I struggled to find seeds lol.

If you're concerned about receiving them and won't use them, maybe consider having them sent to a member of admin? Iron man or MC? Instead. But of course, your choice man, you gotta atleast hold them once lol. But having that many seeds is scary too.

M_C
29-01-19, 05:51 PM

As long as the comps confirmed with admin it's all good, everyone should be using safe addys anyway. But always best to check with MC first.

Normally if anyone less than a brown runs a comp we have a Mod (or above) sit in the middle... you send the prize to the Mod & the Mod forwards it. It's just an extra level of security to keep you guys safe :)

M_C
29-01-19, 05:53 PM
maybe we should have a vault of some kind everyone can donate spare seeds to for prizes or growers in need

That was done before... and they all got dumped with me! I'd like to state at this point that I'm out!

gardro
29-01-19, 05:54 PM
Normally if anyone less than a brown runs a comp we have a Mod (or above) sit in the middle... you send the prize to the Mod & the Mod forwards it. It's just an extra level of security to keep you guys safe :)Agree with that for sure, lethal to do otherwise imho

Current diary

BB
That was done before... and they all got dumped with me! I'd like to state at this point that I'm out!

No messin lol

Macky
Normally if anyone less than a brown runs a comp we have a Mod (or above) sit in the middle... you send the prize to the Mod & the Mod forwards it. It's just an extra level of security to keep you guys safe :)

Cheers Mc. What's do you think about a seed vault in the mod section? Where we keep a list of available seeds any mod can use for prizes? Which can be edited and discussed between us as seeds come and go?

M_C
29-01-19, 05:56 PM
No messin lol

T'was rather inconvenient.... let's just leave it at that.

M_C
29-01-19, 05:56 PM
Cheers Mc. What's do you think about a seed vault in the mod section? Where we keep a list of available seeds any mod can use for prizes? Which can be edited and discussed between us as seeds come and go?

I think I want no part in it....

Macky
29-01-19, 05:57 PM

Lol, can imagine Mc, seeing that sentence, going wide eyed and repeating no, no, noooooooo lol.

They dont all have to be in one place though, just a list? Of what the mods are holding that's available for prizes, and we can ask each other for them, or to send the out to winners? We won't need one person to hold a thousand seeds. Better to devide a collection that size any way, don't put your eggs in one basket and all that

Macky
29-01-19, 05:59 PM
You know best Mc, if it's been done before and it was a shit idea then we won't do it. Lol

M_C
29-01-19, 06:01 PM
You know best Mc, if it's been done before and it was a shit idea then we won't do it. Lol

I didn't say it was a shit idea, I just said that I will be playing no part in it....

Macky
29-01-19, 06:17 PM
I didn't say it was a shit idea, I just said that I will be playing no part in it....

Want to know what is a good idea?

Grow off, in a boot!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190129/efaf4736759e5b2885d3c7f41d1a652b.jpg

Lol saw this and had to bring it here. What we saying? After the Pepsi comp? Boot grow off? Lol

Trex
29-01-19, 06:28 PM
Want to know what is a good idea?

Grow off, in a boot!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190129/efaf4736759e5b2885d3c7f41d1a652b.jpg

Lol saw this and had to bring it here. What we saying? After the Pepsi comp? Boot grow off? LolNiiiice . I wear size 13 . My rubber with solez out are size 15-16 . Bout 18-20" high haha would make a nice pot

Macky
29-01-19, 06:32 PM
Niiiice . I wear size 13 . My rubber with solez out are size 15-16 . Bout 18-20" high haha would make a nice pot

I'll take that as the first entry lmao

Macky
29-01-19, 06:42 PM
What you saying then city? You fancy running a boot grow off with some of your beans when the Pepsi challenge is done ;) I'm well up for it lol

Herbitual
29-01-19, 06:45 PM
Fuck sake - I'm only a size 9. I can't even go out when it's windy.

Gaz
29-01-19, 06:48 PM
Hahahahah brilliant Idea Macky, you should deffo do this City mate :)

Wags
29-01-19, 06:54 PM
Fuck sake - I'm only a size 9. I can't even go out when it's windy.Haha u could have just pretended to have size 13 mate. Hahaha

pablo69
29-01-19, 06:58 PM
Great i am a size 18 and a half......no honist!!!!!

Macky
29-01-19, 07:11 PM
Haha u could have just pretended to have size 13 mate. Hahaha

For sure! But ankle high boots only, no wellies ;) need the plant to look like legs lol. Have to do two aswell ;) left leg and right leg

Wags
29-01-19, 07:14 PM
For sure! But ankle high boots only, no wellies ;) need the plant to look like legs lol. Have to do two aswell ;) left leg and right legHaha. I can't get a plant to grow properly in a big pot I may aswell use a bloody flip flop. Pmsl

Trex
Fuck sake - I'm only a size 9. I can't even go out when it's windy.Dumbass [emoji1787][emoji1787] wrecks his grow by rattin himself out [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Trex
Haha. I can't get a plant to grow properly in a big pot I may aswell use a bloody flip flop. PmslOr go barefoot eh [emoji1787][emoji1787]

CityDweller
29-01-19, 08:05 PM
What you saying then city? You fancy running a boot grow off with some of your beans when the Pepsi challenge is done ;) I'm well up for it lolSounds good to me. Except the obvious issue with boot sizes.

Wags
29-01-19, 08:23 PM
Sounds good to me. Except the obvious issue with boot sizes.Doesn't have to be your own boot? Sure every one interested could get hold of say a size 8 or 10 boot or shoe.

CityDweller
29-01-19, 09:03 PM
Doesn't have to be your own boot? Sure every one interested could get hold of say a size 8 or 10 boot or shoe.Yeah, that could work.

Macky
29-01-19, 09:11 PM
Yeah, that could work.

Yer just old boots, between 8-10? Pick them from a charity shop or something if you don't have that size.

Wags
29-01-19, 09:15 PM
Yer just old boots, between 8-10? Pick them from a charity shop or something if you don't have that size.Prob pick up a pair on fleabay for cheap I'm not sure about second hand tho haha.

Silkadin
29-01-19, 10:31 PM
Wonder what foot fungus's you'd have to contend with. You could grow a cheese to mask the smell I suppose ;)

Missy
31-01-19, 09:33 PM
Aye why not, sign me up for the Orange Bud auto please, will give 1 or 2 a bash :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

C-Rex
14-02-19, 08:27 PM
I'll have space in April. I'd love to play Macky!

Macky
14-02-19, 08:33 PM
Lovely, ill get this list updated tomorrow and seee where we stand! I think we have everyone in now? If not we are close. Time to start sending me some safe addys then I think, get these beans out.

MonsterEnergy
14-02-19, 08:41 PM
Lovely, ill get this list updated tomorrow and seee where we stand! I think we have everyone in now? If not we are close. Time to start sending me some safe addys then I think, get these beans out.

great stuff macky, can't wait :)
biggup super macky & tony from dP

budfarmer
15-02-19, 11:59 PM
no good for me as i only guerilla grow mate .... pitty as im a size 42 boot so i would of tried to grow a friggin tree lol.... is no one trying the new meringue? sounds bloody delish ....

Macky
16-02-19, 01:06 AM
no good for me as i only guerilla grow mate .... pitty as im a size 42 boot so i would of tried to grow a friggin tree lol.... is no one trying the new meringue? sounds bloody delish ....

They're all pukka! Hard to choose lol

Macky
17-02-19, 12:15 PM
17: BB: ?? Orange bud right?
18: Missy: Orange Bud.
19: Macky: Cookies
20: rex:.......

Ok, 5 place left, BB can you confirm it was the orange you wanted?

REx, what strain you want mate? Orange bud is all taken for, this is what i have left, each one being a pac of three seeds:

2 x hifi 4g
1 x meringue
1x auto colorado cookies
2 x mokums tulip

Rex and BB, let me know ASAP, everyone else....... Inbox me that safe addy and ill start getting these things bagged up and in the post sometime next week!

5 places left!! Anyone else coming in?

BB
17-02-19, 12:18 PM
Confirmed bro

CityDweller
17-02-19, 12:25 PM
I can make space for 2 plants if you are left with open spaces. Any strain is fine. Cheers.

WhIpLaSh
17-02-19, 01:25 PM
What's left, Macky?

Macky
17-02-19, 01:53 PM
2 x hifi 4g
1 x meringue
1x auto colorado cookies
2 x mokums tulip

Thats whats left mate

Want to try and get one pack out to each grower City, if i dont move all of these, theyre good for other comps :)

10:Slim CT: Done
11:Pablo69: Done
15:wags: Done
17: BB: ?? Done
19: Macky: Done

If it says done, its in the envelope ready to be sent.

WhIpLaSh
17-02-19, 02:04 PM
Could I try the Colorado Cookies, please?

Wags
17-02-19, 02:47 PM
Nice one Macky dude. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Macky
17-02-19, 04:53 PM
Could I try the Colorado Cookies, please?

It's all yours mate, welcome to the Grow off lol, drop me your safe addy

Macky
17-02-19, 04:54 PM
21: whiplash: Cookies

WhIpLaSh
17-02-19, 04:54 PM
It's all yours mate, welcome to the Grow off lol, drop me your safe addyNice one, cheers. Many thanks to Dutch Passion.

I'll pm you.

queen_elizaspliff_90
17-02-19, 06:18 PM
2 x hifi 4g
1 x meringue
1x auto colorado cookies
2 x mokums tulip

Thats whats left mate

Want to try and get one pack out to each grower City, if i dont move all of these, theyre good for other comps :)

If it says done, its in the envelope ready to be sent.Ill inbox you now, been working away and tappa only works at home :D

WhIpLaSh
17-02-19, 07:04 PM
Doh, next time! :)

SlimCT
18-02-19, 11:52 AM
Thanks again Macky for taking the time to organise this, I’m looking forward to it. Thanks to DP for the seeds too.

Sent from Cloud Nine

Current Diary: Green Gelato & Gorilla Zkittlez

First Coco Grow. 2x Green Gelato 2x Gorilla Zkittlez
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=175388&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D175388&share_type=t

C-Rex
19-02-19, 01:21 AM
Pm sent Macky. Sorry Im so late Thank you!

Macky
19-02-19, 01:31 AM
Pm sent Macky. Sorry Im so late Thank you!

Where did you send it? Lol, I don't have it....

C-Rex
19-02-19, 04:23 AM
Where did you send it? Lol, I don't have it....Lol ok so my stoned ass sent someone a pm [emoji4]

Is there a meringue left?

queen_elizaspliff_90
19-02-19, 05:31 AM
Where did you send it? Lol, I don't have it....Did you get my pm ? Sent in reply to one of your previous messages. [emoji2]

Macky
22-02-19, 11:14 AM
2:Herb: Done
5:Auto Amniesia: Done
7:Fiedly: done
9:Monster Energy: Done
14:Queen Elizaspliff: Done
20: rex: Done

That leaves me with:

2 x high fi 4g
2 x Mokums Tulip
1 x Meringue

Anybody else want in??

If you're on the list in bold, get your safe addys to me! I'll be sending the others marked done out now, I'm just about to go post office.

When your seeds arrive let me know so I can add that to the completed list :)

gardro
22-02-19, 11:37 AM
Id love to grow these out with you guys. Im going back to photos after my current autos so it just messes up the continuity as im sure you know.

Good luck everyone, i had a keen eye on Amsterdams Mokums Tulip

Big thanks anyway to Macky and Dutch Passion

Current diary

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?176416-Gardro-s-two-and-a-bit-autos

Macky
22-02-19, 12:31 PM
Id love to grow these out with you guys. Im going back to photos after my current autos so it just messes up the continuity as im sure you know.

Good luck everyone, i had a keen eye on Amsterdams Mokums Tulip

Big thanks anyway to Macky and Dutch Passion

Current diary

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?176416-Gardro-s-two-and-a-bit-autos

When are you looking at starting your next one mate? All the strains that are left are photos.

gardro
22-02-19, 12:32 PM
When are you looking at starting your next one mate? All the strains that are left are photos.Pretty much got autos starting now mate so could be 9 weeks

Current diary

Macky
22-02-19, 12:41 PM
Pretty much got autos starting now mate so could be 9 weeks

Current diary

Damn its abot long mate, could have pushed it until the end of april, but i dont think you will be ready buy then right?

gardro
22-02-19, 12:42 PM
Damn its abot long mate, could have pushed it until the end of april, but i dont think you will be ready buy then right?No worries mate its the thought that counts.

Grow some Talk bangers guys

Current diary

Macky
22-02-19, 12:54 PM
Sorry edited original post, to make a fresh list, then fucking saved the edit instead of copying and pasting lol. Can Admin undo edits?

Amnesia auto
22-02-19, 01:04 PM

Red is in the post, Blue means its with you, let me know when they arrive :)Cheers Mackster, Really looking forward to this grow off!

MonsterEnergy
22-02-19, 08:44 PM
Thanks again for this macky, can't wait for April :)

Fieldy
22-02-19, 08:46 PM
macks the man cheers bruvva

Fieldy
22-02-19, 08:59 PM
swear i can’t wait to get these bad boys going

queen_elizaspliff_90
22-02-19, 11:10 PM

Red is in the post, Blue means its with you, let me know when they arrive :) Big thanks Macky! And a massive thanks to dutch passion. Was getting worried not seen you on for a couple of days macky.

Macky
22-02-19, 11:31 PM
Big thanks Macky! And a massive thanks to dutch passion. Was getting worried not seen you on for a couple of days macky.

I'm here all the time ;) just plenty of quality hands on deck getting shit done, don't have to jump in much lol

queen_elizaspliff_90
22-02-19, 11:32 PM
I'm here all the time ;) just plenty of quality hands on deck getting shit done, don't have to jump in much lolAs long as your good ;) [emoji106]

Macky
22-02-19, 11:41 PM
As long as your good ;) [emoji106]

All good smoking some pukka weed ;) how are you doing liz? Hows the new crop?

queen_elizaspliff_90
22-02-19, 11:45 PM
All good smoking some pukka weed ;) how are you doing liz? Hows the new crop?So far so good, sprouted pretty quick. Put them in their new home tonight. Im alright just been lazy ha! Same routine up,work,home,shower,smoke,gardening,smoke,fall asleep go to bed repeat! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

riot
23-02-19, 09:25 AM
Looking forward to this grow. Cheers Macky and best of luck to everyone :)

Macky
23-02-19, 09:27 AM
Seeds are in the post, some may land today. The g13 grow off entry is now closed, and I have had a new section opened in the grow out section of the forum, specifically for the diaries of this grow off :)

We have the go ahead to germinate, when ever you are ready :) when your seeds land, get them in some water and lets get the Grow off started!

Wags
23-02-19, 09:29 AM
Seeds are in the post, some may land today. The g13 grow off entry is now closed, and I have had a new section opened in the grow out section of the forum, specifically for the diaries of this grow off :)

We have the go ahead to germinate, when ever you are ready :) when your seeds land, get them in some water and lets get the Grow off started!Awesome. Once my current crop is dry those beans will be dropped. [emoji106]. Thanks again dude. And to DP.

Macky
23-02-19, 10:16 AM
Awesome. Once my current crop is dry those beans will be dropped. [emoji106]. Thanks again dude. And to DP.

Good luck mate! Smash it!

Amnesia auto
23-02-19, 10:19 AM
Mine came this morning Cheers Macky! Will get them popped in the next two weeks.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190223/96f2a83285973fc7581e6a20f7c88abb.jpg

Macky
23-02-19, 10:24 AM
Mine came this morning Cheers Macky! Will get them popped in the next two weeks.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190223/96f2a83285973fc7581e6a20f7c88abb.jpg

Beautiful! Good luck man! Thanks for taking part everyone! Still got some beans left if anyone else still wants to jump in

WF420
23-02-19, 10:26 AM

We have the go ahead to germinate, when ever you are ready :) when your seeds land, get them in some water and lets get the Grow off started!

Happened a while ago that did mukka [emoji6] drop a link into the grow off thread so i can be a lazy fecker would ya? Looking forward to seeing some beauties!

MonsterEnergy
23-02-19, 02:14 PM

Magic! was definitely gonna be hard to wait another 5 weeks Macky,
my sister will post em to me after she gets em so hopefully some time next week i'll be ready to get em germinated

SlimCT
24-02-19, 02:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190224/db3e579d27d40f214c6a84389b842294.jpg

Thanks a lot Macky

Sent from Cloud Nine

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=175388&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D175388&share_type=t

queen_elizaspliff_90
24-02-19, 06:59 PM
Picked mine up today [emoji7][emoji7] (drool)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190224/d4bdd780e0f84c5a068edc768d4415fc.jpg

Amnesia auto
24-02-19, 07:47 PM
Looking sweet as fuckkkk in here with all the meringue [emoji7]

queen_elizaspliff_90
25-02-19, 09:48 PM

We have the go ahead to germinate, when ever you are ready :) when your seeds land, get them in some water and lets get the Grow off started!Hey up Macky can you post me a link to the grow off please. Can't find it [emoji111][emoji109]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

queen_elizaspliff_90
25-02-19, 09:52 PM
This is it ain't it[emoji85] you just moved the thread? [emoji1787][emoji23] I'm going to bed!

redisiel
25-02-19, 09:59 PM

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/7C850AF6-8FF0-4C33-B62A-E49C73769463.jpeg
http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/E2E34EBB-CBCD-4F78-9EC7-8691BC9B2346.jpeg
This bitch didn’t start out to well mate lol, I’ll start another for your grow off just read you can germinate now.
Peace
Redz

Macky
25-02-19, 10:38 PM
http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/7C850AF6-8FF0-4C33-B62A-E49C73769463.jpeg
http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/E2E34EBB-CBCD-4F78-9EC7-8691BC9B2346.jpeg
This bitch didn’t start out to well mate lol, I’ll start another for your grow off just read you can germinate now.
Peace
Redz

Fucking hell what happened there red? Lol. Must have hit something strong in the soil?

Any Way! Diaries can go in this section, as MC was kind enough to make one for us all :)

Pop when ever you're ready :)

Macky
25-02-19, 10:38 PM
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/forumdisplay.php?261-Dutch-Passion-Grow-Outs

MonsterEnergy
25-02-19, 10:45 PM
my sister got the seeds today so you can put mine down as received macky
am hoping for thursday/friday germination on my wifi fingers crossed

CityDweller
25-02-19, 11:04 PM
I thought this was an April start date? Good thing I only have 9 at the moment. Annie reveg appears to be failing so i can always bin her if you send more than 1.

C-Rex
25-02-19, 11:24 PM
I thought this was an April start date? Good thing I only have 9 at the moment. Annie reveg appears to be failing so i can always bin her if you send more than 1.I think we can start early if we want. I wont have tent space for a month and a half.

Then again looking at your mail haul you wont have space for a few years [emoji38]

Macky
25-02-19, 11:26 PM
I thought this was an April start date? Good thing I only have 9 at the moment. Annie reveg appears to be failing so i can always bin her if you send more than 1.

When ever you're ready mate, everything moved quickly seeds are going out, g13 entry is closed, and people wanna pop beans lol. We will all have plants growin in April, so it's all good lol

CityDweller
25-02-19, 11:26 PM
I think we can start early if we want. I wont have tent space for a month and a half.

Then again looking at your mail haul you wont have space for a few years [emoji38]Priorities mate. I love a good grow out.

queen_elizaspliff_90
26-02-19, 06:12 AM
A week on friday i think ittl be for me :)

Amnesia auto
27-02-19, 11:48 AM
3 x meringue and 3x gelat.OG in the germ tub this morn, will be potting them friday and get them in the veg tent while I finish the last 4.5/5 weeks on my other grow!

Will be vegging them under a 100w prakasa COB for 4 weeks then into the bigger tent under MH for 4 weeks 2 of which will be first 2 weeks of flower.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190227/df2c63c310a3cdbe46c1d94bdea7ce0d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190227/57296b03d7dd90d02a095ebef36cab78.jpg

Macky
27-02-19, 01:43 PM
3 x meringue and 3x gelat.OG in the germ tub this morn, will be potting them friday and get them in the veg tent while I finish the last 4.5/5 weeks on my other grow!

Will be vegging them under a 100w prakasa COB for 4 weeks then into the bigger tent under MH for 4 weeks 2 of which will be first 2 weeks of flower.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190227/df2c63c310a3cdbe46c1d94bdea7ce0d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190227/57296b03d7dd90d02a095ebef36cab78.jpg

Nice good luck mate!

queen_elizaspliff_90
27-02-19, 07:36 PM
Can't wait to get my meringue going [emoji16]

SlimCT
27-02-19, 07:40 PM

Mate can you please do a diary of the Gelat.OG please. I wanted to grow that strain in the near future.

Sent from Cloud Nine

Cleargreen
27-02-19, 08:36 PM
Mate can you please do a diary of the Gelat.OG please. I wanted to grow that strain in the near future.

Sent from Cloud Nine

There's nothing online yet? You'd think there would be a bunch already considereing Seedsman gave them as a freebie for a while.
I might do those in my ext round as well

Amnesia auto
28-02-19, 01:46 PM

Sent from Cloud Nine

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=175388&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D175388&share_type=tSoon as they are above ground mate I'm gonna put up some kind of perpetual diary, as i will have all sorts of diffrent strains growing, as far as it goes, the Meringue havent cracked yet but all 3 of the Gelat.OG have.. so far so good.

SlimCT
28-02-19, 03:27 PM
There's nothing online yet? You'd think there would be a bunch already considereing Seedsman gave them as a freebie for a while.
I might do those in my ext round as well

I haven’t seen Gelat.OG, I haven’t seen anybody growing gelato apart from myself. I’ll have another look though.

Sent from Cloud Nine

Amnesia auto
01-03-19, 12:28 AM
Well so far 1 of the meringue has cracked and almost ready for potting up.. as for the other two.. Well there showing no signs so far, will keep them going another few days see what happens hopefully they crack, will be gutted if I only end up with one

Macky
01-03-19, 12:55 AM
Well so far 1 of the meringue has cracked and almost ready for potting up.. as for the other two.. Well there showing no signs so far, will keep them going another few days see what happens hopefully they crack, will be gutted if I only end up with one

Patience man, they'll crack, just keep them wet

Amnesia auto
01-03-19, 09:48 AM
They sink to bottom of a glass so they have cracked.. but they don't seem to be doing anything from there on out.. you must have alot more faith in them than me, they been In paper towel for 2 days and as the pic shows, one is almost ready for potting the others im pretty positive are duds [emoji17] as the 4 other beans germed fine in the same tub not that I'm complaining, they was free and grateful for the opportunity of the grow out.. just pointing out flaws as I'm sure that's the point of the grow out, these are still highly unstable genetics over in the USA so the Dutch cant have stabilised them this quickly IMPO. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/99afb582ead647b9beb2c2a4a824c09f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/287571b5768c42569e67d861b49f8bda.jpg

Macky
01-03-19, 09:51 AM
Lame lol! If never had a Dutch passion seed not pop, tbf, it's rare a seed doesn't pop for me. I don't do proper towel, I just soak them for four five hours, roll them in some eco thrive biosys, and plant a centimetre or so deep. Wait for a few days, an there is greenery.

Top up the medium as the plant gets taller. Always works for me. I'd say try planting them, but if they have cracked, and haven't moved for a while, it might be too late :(

Amnesia auto
01-03-19, 09:59 AM
Lame lol! If never had a Dutch passion seed not pop, tbf, it's rare a seed doesn't pop for me. I don't do proper towel, I just soak them for four five hours, roll them in some eco thrive biosys, and plant a centimetre or so deep. Wait for a few days, an there is greenery.

Top up the medium as the plant gets taller. Always works for me. I'd say try planting them, but if they have cracked, and haven't moved for a while, it might be too late :(To be fair, I've never had a DP seed not germ myself but like I said the breeders in the USA havent even managed to stabilise the strains properly yet so the Dutch cant have done it in the year Or so the strain has been available thats just my opinion on it, and to be fair I've only had these two and 4 gorilla bomb not germ on me the gorilla bombs was replaced by the breeder and was fine the next time around.. and it cant be my method as they've never failed before and the rest wouldn't have cracked if it was. To have a 3/4 germ rate in the germ box, points to problems with the seeds rather than my method.

Macky
01-03-19, 10:10 AM
To be fair, I've never had a DP seed not germ myself but like I said the breeders in the USA havent even managed to stabilise the strains properly yet so the Dutch cant have done it in the year Or so the strain has been available thats just my opinion on it, and to be fair I've only had these two and 4 gorilla bomb not germ on me the gorilla bombs was replaced by the breeder and was fine the next time around.. and it cant be my method as they've never failed before and the rest wouldn't have cracked if it was. To have a 3/4 germ rate in the germ box, points to problems with the seeds rather than my method.

Sorry they didn't pop for you man! We can keep track of the germination ratio and see how it comes out at the end :)

Amnesia auto
01-03-19, 10:30 AM
Sorry they didn't pop for you man! We can keep track of the germination ratio and see how it comes out at the end :)Not your fault mate just one of them things, I am abit gutted though in all honesty, I might have to take cuts an do mine abit later on..

Macky
01-03-19, 10:35 AM
Not your fault mate just one of them things, I am abit gutted though in all honesty, I might have to take cuts an do mine abit later on..

Give them an extra 24 hours in the towels, see if they move

Amnesia auto
01-03-19, 10:42 AM
Give them an extra 24 hours in the towels, see if they moveI've just popped them on top of moist soil in the tent sitting at 22 degrees will give them a few days a see what happens.

MonsterEnergy
01-03-19, 04:19 PM
got mine today cheers macky, diggin the dp tin
will get em soaked tonight, now i godda see what else to grow with em.....

decisions decisions lol

Fieldy
02-03-19, 04:17 PM
oi oiiiiiiii these are getting soaked, round about...... now

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190302/0ecbc5c639ce870cd1910f4597c3bf12.jpg

pablo69
02-03-19, 10:15 PM
Hold on have i missed something ????

pablo69
02-03-19, 10:21 PM
Hold on have i missed something ????

Ow ffs!!! Just read back a few pages we have the go ahead to germ!!!!! FUCK were's them beans!!!!!

Macky
03-03-19, 12:29 AM
Sorry man, the wife has me decorating, spring time approaches and all that. Haven't been able to keep this thread as active as I'd like.

Pop them beans people, start a diary in the Dutch passion Grow off section :) good luck!

I'm still looking for a few more safe addys too, I plan to post everything out on Monday :)

Wags
03-03-19, 08:10 AM
Sorry man, the wife has me decorating, spring time approaches and all that. Haven't been able to keep this thread as active as I'd like.

Pop them beans people, start a diary in the Dutch passion Grow off section :) good luck!

I'm still looking for a few more safe addys too, I plan to post everything out on Monday :)I feel Your pain with decorating man. I haven't stopped since just after crimbo. It is never ending. Haha.

Fieldy
03-03-19, 08:11 AM
i do it for a living ! [emoji849]

Macky
03-03-19, 09:59 AM
How about you lads pop round mine and help me smash this out in a day lmao! Back in the bathroom ready to paint today! Managed to persuade the Mrs to let me have a nice ganja green lol

Wags
03-03-19, 10:14 AM
How about you lads pop round mine and help me smash this out in a day lmao! Back in the bathroom ready to paint today! Managed to persuade the Mrs to let me have a nice ganja green lolHaha only if u come here and give me a hand first I started before u hahaha.

Macky
03-03-19, 11:17 AM
Haha only if u come here and give me a hand first I started before u hahaha.

Pmsl! Fair! Lol

pablo69
03-03-19, 12:06 PM

Me too mate!!!

SlimCT
03-03-19, 04:05 PM
Will pop mine when I’ve finished my current grow. Got about 4-5 weeks left so I’ll be up and running sometime in April

Sent from Cloud Nine

queen_elizaspliff_90
03-03-19, 05:42 PM
Brand new fresh home for my meringue
Go on i might as well pot one up tonight! Cant wait till friday, must be mad [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji111][emoji109]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190303/d029ce9682d1577ef64c25c0b8fca1f1.jpg

Herbitual
03-03-19, 05:47 PM
Macky - thank you for the 4Gs, btw - I forgot to mention that they'd arrived safe and sound.

I'm still hoping for an April start but if for whatever reason I can't (my fecking house won't sell, for example) I'll pop them back in the post for someone else, mate.

CityDweller
03-03-19, 10:35 PM
Looking forward to this one. I have a batch of living super soil almost done mixing. I expect this to be a water only organic grow.

AND
04-03-19, 10:04 AM

Me too mate!!!

Me too, after the construction bits :)

Lot of people in the industry are tokers...more than any other I've found...well apart from the canna industry I guess :)

Mon the decorators :laugh:

Macky
04-03-19, 10:17 AM
Me too, after the construction bits :)

Lot of people in the industry are tokers...more than any other I've found...well apart from the canna industry I guess :)

Mon the decorators :laugh:

Take a lot of patience, and it's much better to watch paint dry with a spliff in your mouth lol! My productivity is increase 150% just by having a spliff in my mouth, lit, or unlit lol

AND
04-03-19, 10:36 AM
Oh yeah, always better to have a spliff on the go...mine must be lit though, its the law round here ;)

Ben.g
04-03-19, 10:41 AM
Found thread, at last!

THCtalk official growouts. Great idea

hotshot
04-03-19, 12:58 PM

Red is in the post, Blue means its with you, let me know when they arrive :)

What does the Black mean?

SlimCT
04-03-19, 01:08 PM
What does the Black mean?

Black could mean that they haven’t been sent out yet, but I’m just guessing lol could be wrong

Sent from Cloud Nine

Amnesia auto
04-03-19, 01:10 PM
Where are we doing diarys or are we just posting in here? The one that germed has just about come above soil the other two are defo duds lol https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190304/4b9c3bfff6939b6f2546c2db23956e5e.jpg

BB
04-03-19, 01:20 PM
Soaking mine next week

SlimCT
04-03-19, 01:21 PM
Where are we doing diarys or are we just posting in here? The one that germed has just about come above soil the other two are defo duds lol https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190304/4b9c3bfff6939b6f2546c2db23956e5e.jpg

I think Macky said to post them in the Dutch Passion Grow Off section mate

Sent from Cloud Nine

Amnesia auto
04-03-19, 01:25 PM
I think Macky said to post them in the Dutch Passion Grow Off section mate

Sent from Cloud Nine

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=175388&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D175388&share_type=tAhhh ffs, il have to get laptop out and sub up then cant find it on tapa.. them Gelat.OG are sprouted now aswell so will get diary up soon!

SlimCT
04-03-19, 03:22 PM
Ahhh ffs, il have to get laptop out and sub up then cant find it on tapa.. them Gelat.OG are sprouted now aswell so will get diary up soon!

It’s definitely on tapa mate, I’ve seen it. I’m stoked for the Gelat.OG though lol I’ll definitely be subbing up to that!

Sent from Cloud Nine

SlimCT
04-03-19, 03:23 PM
Ahhh ffs, il have to get laptop out and sub up then cant find it on tapa.. them Gelat.OG are sprouted now aswell so will get diary up soon!

Dutch Passion Grow Outs
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_sfid=261&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fforumdisplay%2Ephp%3Ff%3D261&share_type=sf

Here it is mate

Sent from Cloud Nine

Amnesia auto
04-03-19, 04:46 PM
Dutch Passion Grow Outs
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_sfid=261&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fforumdisplay%2Ephp%3Ff%3D261&share_type=sf

Here it is mate

Sent from Cloud Nine

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=175388&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D175388&share_type=tCheers Slim, appreciated bud.

queen_elizaspliff_90
04-03-19, 05:31 PM

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkAwesome glad you got one above the soil mukka!

queen_elizaspliff_90
04-03-19, 05:35 PM
Take a lot of patience, and it's much better to watch paint dry with a spliff in your mouth lol! My productivity is increase 150% just by having a spliff in my mouth, lit, or unlit lolHey up Macky iv made a diary for my growout can you move it to growouts for me pwease?!! Thanks bye!

Amnesia auto
04-03-19, 05:37 PM
Awesome glad you got one above the soil mukka!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using TapatalkCheers Liz, Yeah I'm happy with one I'm gonna grow her out for the comp and take a cut to mother if the final product is good enough [emoji108]

pablo69
04-03-19, 05:38 PM
Soaking mine next week

i am with you BB next week for me too.

queen_elizaspliff_90
04-03-19, 05:38 PM
Cheers Liz, Yeah I'm happy with one I'm gonna grow her out for the comp and take a cut to mother if the final product is good enough [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk[emoji1696]

Wags
06-03-19, 10:55 PM
Beans are soaking [emoji16][emoji16]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190306/39481dbe797c9ca166f5dafd04185a39.jpg

Macky
06-03-19, 11:19 PM
I'll be posting some beans out tomorrow :) good to see so many starting already! Good luck everyone, smash it!

Wags
07-03-19, 11:05 AM
Both sank with a slight tap this morning. Now above the boiler getting comfy.
Cheers
Wagshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/9a846feb9e140cf3214eecf14406cd11.jpg

Macky
07-03-19, 11:14 AM
I'll be jumping in a few weeks when I've got some room :) good luck wags!

Wags
07-03-19, 11:17 AM
I'll be jumping in a few weeks when I've got some room :) good luck wags!Thanks man.

queen_elizaspliff_90
09-03-19, 06:59 PM
First one didnt sprout for me so trying one in a coco pellet.

Wags
09-03-19, 08:34 PM
Both in there final resting places [emoji23].
Cheers
Wagshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190309/df06bfb36af92abb474d22a0238b2668.jpg

C-Rex
10-03-19, 05:20 AM
Gah waiting on the mail is killing me. I wanna grow!

pablo69
10-03-19, 10:53 AM
Where are we to post the grow Diary here or somewere else ??

Wags
10-03-19, 11:14 AM
Where are we to post the grow Diary here or somewere else ??I'm just posting updates in here but have my personal diary running too.

Macky
10-03-19, 03:27 PM
Where are we to post the grow Diary here or somewere else ??

In the Grow off section mate, there is a Dutch passion section there. Start it in the diary section if you can find it, I'll move them over eventually :)

I'm still looking for the last few safe addys, and I'll get everything sent out. Sorry for the delay, it's mission to sort it all out and I haven't had time to go through everything. I'll get it done tomorrow morning, and get what I have sent out.

And the hassle you if I don't have your safe addy lol

Wags
10-03-19, 03:50 PM
In the Grow off section mate, there is a Dutch passion section there. Start it in the diary section if you can find it, I'll move them over eventually :)

I'm still looking for the last few safe addys, and I'll get everything sent out. Sorry for the delay, it's mission to sort it all out and I haven't had time to go through everything. I'll get it done tomorrow morning, and get what I have sent out.

And the hassle you if I don't have your safe addy lolDidn't realise I had to have my diary in the grow out section? Can this be moved please, if it needs to.
Cheers
Wags

pablo69
10-03-19, 05:02 PM

And the hassle you if I don't have your safe addy lolCheers macky mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BB
10-03-19, 05:06 PM
Dutch passion orange bud.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=9062&share_tid=176907&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D176907&share_type=t

Macky
10-03-19, 05:08 PM
Didn't realise I had to have my diary in the grow out section? Can this be moved please, if it needs to.
Cheers
Wags

Its all good mate, no rush ;) If you're happy with it there i can move it over after, as long as there is a diary its all good mate :)

Wags
10-03-19, 06:05 PM
Its all good mate, no rush ;) If you're happy with it there i can move it over after, as long as there is a diary its all good mate :)Ah OK sweet man. I'm happy with it wherever dude. Just let me know so I can find it if it is moved haha. Cheers man.

pablo69
10-03-19, 07:04 PM
Will be putting these girls to soak later!!!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190310/1e776594ff3306015e989d8c2f8ef69e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wags
10-03-19, 07:33 PM
We have life. 4 out the two so far. Remarkably fast that was. Fair doos. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190310/0fc339f8ad1c75dfa4c123720d9d83f1.jpg

Wags
10-03-19, 08:01 PM
We have life. 4 out the two so far. Remarkably fast that was. Fair doos. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190310/0fc339f8ad1c75dfa4c123720d9d83f1.jpgThat's meant to say for 1 out the 2 haha.

Macky
12-03-19, 12:16 PM
Sent PM to the last addys i need and ill get these out. sorry for the delay, i knew flicking through my inbox trying to find all of these messages was going to be a mission, its done now, sorted, ready to post, just needs the last few addys

hotshot
12-03-19, 03:27 PM
Thanks Macky, should be here just in time, my other grow will be done in April some time.:barmy: