PDA

View Full Version : Just got hold of some 'Purple Haze'

Dubness
15-12-09, 04:30 PM
I know its not the tastiest strain but it is still legendary, I think we can thank Jimi Hendrix for that.

YouTube- Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze

Sensiman
15-12-09, 07:14 PM
Sick One Bruvva... Yes Yes Dubness You Know! Praise Jah!

The_Hunter
16-12-09, 06:38 PM
the phrase "Purple Haze" was for a class A substance that was massive in the Sixites becuase of the purple capsules it came in. (just some background info :) )

altho that some lovely bud there pal enjoy

Bobby Digital
16-12-09, 07:59 PM
Hunter, love it just love it. You are the information super highway :)
peace

Tay
16-12-09, 08:09 PM
yeah jimi was singing about something slightly more intense than a strain of weed;) (y'know that chem derived from ergot...)

The_Hunter
16-12-09, 08:38 PM
also the line "'scuse me while I kiss the sky" wa misheard to "'scuse me while I kiss this guy" jimi would later sing it live as scuse me while I kiss this guy

ching & chong in one movie sing it "scuse me while I kiss this fly"

here is some info on the strain

Height: tall
Flowering time: 70 days
Harvest time: 25-30 Oct
Yield indoor: 400 gr/m2; Outdoor 350 gr/plant
THC: 22%
CBD: 0.2%

Produced from Mexican, South Indian and Thai variety until the '70, this plant has an incredible resin development. Produce a clear and energetic high.

This tipically outdoor Sativa is a very, very dark purple, almost black, with medium green leaves, brownish-red hairs, and lightlu coated with crystals. When breaking it up, the buds look like pieces of hash, they are THAT dark! The stems tasste like peppermint and buds smell like chlorophyll, very planty (like fresh cut grass). When smoked the bud tastes like a high grade outdoor Thai. Good for passing around a campfire! The high creeps on you, is spacey and a bit uplifting. Much bettter out of a bong than a joint or a pipe.

Great hybrid vigour, put in blooming as soon as possible.

TacMan
22-01-10, 04:57 AM
ahh man i love purple haze me mate just brought me sum from his cousin i was sittin in his before and im sure my phone melted thru my hand haha its deffo my favourite strain :)

BURNZ
22-01-10, 06:33 AM
Looks good i've grown Purple Haze Outdoors before a few years back, but that's rare to see in mid-winter :stoned-smilie: Good score !

Ganjahash
15-12-10, 10:18 PM
Always always always wanted to try it but have never came across it :(