PDA

View Full Version : If you are thinking about starting to grow >>>

lkdj2003
25-11-07, 12:01 AM
And you are in the uk then i would check out www.greenshorticulture.co.uk (http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk) because they have a fantastic offer for a Budget 250W CFL System (http://greenshorticulture.co.uk/details.asp?productid=1139&subcat=122&cat=95) and it's only £49.95. Damn good value for money. This light would be great for starting out or for any other growers looking for a good setup for vegging. You also get a pair of Easy-Rolls. :pimped:

Nice one Greens you have done it again and brought us all another great offer. :greet:

slim_tim
25-11-07, 12:10 AM
haha, i was looking at them the other day, got it bookmarked on my computer.

think i'm gonna get one so i can start my outdoor grow, inside, in febuary.

cheap as chips off greens too. :D

Bitterfly
25-11-07, 01:32 AM
yeah i noticed that what a bloody bargain, you could use that to veg and get a 400W HPS for flowering, or maybe they'll release a red spectrum bulb to go with it eventually!

there really is no excuse not to grow now :D

yardbird
25-11-07, 02:47 AM
Been there, done that. :p

Saw it on their website earlier tonight.

Have got a CFL reflector and easyroll hangers already so just ordered the 250W CFL for £25. Should be with me on Tuesday.

It will be perfect for vegging my shark babies in the small Budbox up in the loft over the Christmas period until the plague of relatives subsides.

Should keep them nice and warm in the chilly December air as well and the 100W soil heating cable on a timer will do a job for me during the six hours of lights off.

It's going to be a jungle in there come early January!

:cool:

whiterussian
28-11-07, 11:47 PM
Great stuff you guys on here like greens.

Greens since i found them have been my no1 choice for online shopping, have bought a fair bit of kit from them now, with still more to buy:D

wr

LAL
29-11-07, 12:46 PM
greens are number 1!! compared to your average grow shop, they are half price, its just ridiculous how much growshops try and charge!!¬!!!

and the customer service is second to none... :barmy:

LAL
01-12-07, 09:24 PM
how about one of these bad boys to put it in....!! prices are just unreal!

Dark Room Street Grow Tents

As you're probably aware, there are now many different grow tents on the market with manufacturers releasing new models all the time. The makers of the Dark Room grow tents, French company Secret Jardin, have now released a budget version to target the auction site market of low quality, poorly made imported grow tents.

They're available in the same sizes as the more expensive versions of the Dark Room, have the same frames, zips and feature sets but are made from a less reflective, cheaper material and can therefore be sold at a highly competitive price.

Pro's: Highly competitive prices and same build quality as more expensive versions.

Con's: Not as light tight or as reflective as other tents on the market.

Overall you get what you pay for, when this tent is erected it stands strong and well made just like the more expensive versions of the Dark Room, it's just not quite the same high quality product. However, if you're on a tight budget these tents are more than adequate for most needs and as with all of the Dark Room range come very highly recommended

Dark Room Street DRS80 - 80cm x 80cm x 160cm £67.99

Dark Room Street DRS100 - 100cm x 100cm x 200cm £74.99

Dark Room Street DRS120 - 120cm x 120cm x 200cm £79.99

there you go, now there is no excuse to start growing as bitter has said... these prices are cheap as chips!!

lkdj2003
04-12-07, 06:06 PM
Thats it LAL, starting out growing has never been so easy and cheap, thanks to greens. :harvest::weed::joint::stoned-smilie:

Great quality grow tents at fantastic prices. :bump:

Dinxuk
19-12-07, 06:01 PM
Hello just quick questions been on the greens site and was wondering where you find post and packaging prices and do they accept paypal as payment it says cash cheque or credit card they do have some great items.

Midnight Toker
19-12-07, 08:50 PM
you're gonna need a credit card or cash M8 ... the P&P is added at the end of the order as the weight will decide the final cost.

Dinxuk
19-12-07, 09:12 PM
Cheers for the info..

Bitterfly
19-12-07, 09:17 PM
Hello just quick questions been on the greens site and was wondering where you find post and packaging prices and do they accept paypal as payment it says cash cheque or credit card they do have some great items.

like mt says i reckon you will need cash or credit card but theres no harm in ringing em or droppin em an email just incase

dazlev79
04-12-10, 10:07 PM
amazon type in wardrobes, £15 for little one for growing