PDA

View Full Version : Any1 grown JTR from TGA?

FZjb
16-12-09, 01:10 PM
any1 here ever grown JACK THE RIPPER, or JTR as its known.

ive got 2 on the go, 3 weeks or so from seed.

got a couple of strain specific questions i'd like to ask. but plz , only if u have grown this particular strain.

thanks guys. cant seem to find anything thru search,

FZjb
22-12-09, 10:51 AM
30 views, in almost a week.. maybe i'm posting in the wrong section ;)

so..

bumpty bump bump. :)

e2a, maybe i should ask a question, lol, doh..... so if u have grown these... notice anything.... "strange"? ??

sweetooth67
22-12-09, 01:22 PM
ive grown it before 8 weeker , gets big likes be topped. very hazey strong smoke. you got some nice big buds on the way. hope that helps :joint:

Wobble
22-12-09, 01:53 PM
This caught my eye too mate, the genitics sound brutal!!

Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA.. :deviltoker:

that lil combo has got to leave you a dribbling mess :O

shame they don't do it in fem or would be all over it...

Wobble
22-12-09, 02:24 PM
Some info from direct from TGA, might be of some use to ya FaZedjb

1. Phenotypes -Moderately stable with heavy Jacks Cleaner traits.
2. Height-Tall with long stretch/ Colas swell late
3. Yield-Medium-Heavy / Moderate trim work
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow- Topped and placed in bud early due to stretch.
6. Harvest Window_8-10 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 80/20
8. Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9. High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
10. Lemon mango pine hash/ Taste like lemon hash
11. 100% Full melt extreme potency

sounds good if you can deal with the height..

FZjb
22-12-09, 03:21 PM
thanks guys, the reason i ask is coz, i have 2, and both started fine, very healthy in fact, but then all of a sudden at around the 3rd node up, an extra node appeared, so in effect it went tri-nodal, happened to both plants. also, me bro just sprouted one and his came up tri-foliar, ie it had 3 cotlydons, and 3 1st trues, no doubt it will now grow like mine with the 3 nodes, as opposed to the standard 2.

I'll get some pics up if any1 wants to see. wondered if any1 else had seen this.