PDA

View Full Version : Dinafem/Humboldt Grow Out Thread 2019

Pages : [1] 2 3

Blue
24-10-19, 01:55 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191024/670c834d0b798af58ddd85ab5235fa43.jpeg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191024/03687991cd9aa6b08149ce70e5867d4b.jpeg

We will soon see the debut of Dinafem and Humboldt seeds here at ThcTalk. If you are interested in growing out strains of theirs please let us know via this thread. Numbers and strain choice will be limited so best to get your name down early :)

As with all grow outs please ensure you can abide by the grow out rules before applying.
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?176797-Grow-Out-Rules

A big thanks to Mark @Dinafem for sorting this

More details to follow :)

GEORGE
24-10-19, 01:57 PM
If, I could get A pure Indica Photo, I would surely be up for grow. Thanks BLUE, and Dinaferm.

Valentina
24-10-19, 02:14 PM
Yeah, I'd love to give this a go. A Photo hybrid strain that is slightly sativa leaning would be perfect.

M_C
24-10-19, 05:07 PM
So long as the dates work for me then I could be interested in Humboldt's Sour Diesel Auto ;)

IceCalibur
24-10-19, 05:13 PM
Nice one Blue, Dinafem, Humboldt seeds and all involved with setting this up..fantastic stuff :D

I will opt out of this one but wanted to post my appreciation.

AND
24-10-19, 05:15 PM
Nice one Blue/Dinafem :)

Maybe interested as I've never grown Dinafem or Humboldt strains...have four strains in late flower at the moment and should be done in next couple of weeks...Is that time enough Blue as I have no space until they are down :)

Strawberry Amnesia sounds good...

Also maybe new lights on the horizon so can give them some QB love

oldtimerocnrol
24-10-19, 05:24 PM
if timing works out i would be interested, any autos high in sativa would be of interest to me

Blue
24-10-19, 07:48 PM
To give an idea on strains up for grabs check out the latest release’s from both Dinafem And Humboldt. There’s also talks of yet to be released strains making an appearance.

Whatever the growers needs im sure Mark can help us out :)

Easy-T
24-10-19, 07:56 PM
nice 1 blue might be up for this if timings are right, cheers Dinafem And Humboldt

LewisR19
24-10-19, 08:04 PM
It was only earlier I was going to ask if there was going to be a grow out soon :) now I’ve got my spare tent I’m 100% in for this one ??

Sadface
24-10-19, 08:12 PM
I know I've asked before but how many seeds are avaliable blue ...I could do a 4 plant ,6 plant or 8 plant grow

Blue
24-10-19, 08:19 PM
I know I've asked before but how many seeds are avaliable blue ...I could do a 4 plant ,6 plant or 8 plant grow

They’ll be enough for you sad. We’ve got you covered ;)

And everyone else interested :)

millwall115
24-10-19, 09:23 PM
I will be up for this. My current crop will be out at the end of Nov so if timings are good I’m in.

Please check out my diary

Millwall’s Cinderella jock round 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=9062&share_tid=179829&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D179829&share_type=t&link_source=app

C-Rex
25-10-19, 04:05 AM
Id love to participate! Im still on a bit of an autoflower kick but any one would do. I just like playing with y'all! [emoji16]

Valentina
25-10-19, 08:26 AM
For those who want to participate AND are into CBD plants, I highly recommend the Purple Orange from Dinafem.

Farmshop
25-10-19, 09:49 AM
Nice one to all for setting up these grow outs. I'll call my self out though this time, maybe have a bash if anymore come along in the future [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

WF420
25-10-19, 03:32 PM
Nice one for sorting this out! Just had some dinafem cheese xxl and moby dick xxl delivered but never grown any of their stuff!

Enough seeds to last me a lifetime so il sit in the back and watch i reckon [emoji1360] good luck everyone!

Blue
25-10-19, 09:43 PM
After further talks with Mark at both companies we have the following strains up for grabs :)

Humboldt Seeds Organisation

Fast Flowering OGKZ
Fast Flowering Green Crack

Dinafem Seeds

Quick Dinamed Fast CBD

The above are yet to be released and you guys will be the first in the world to get your hands on these genetics, If you are able to grow out either of the above please let me know. If you would pefer something different from both catalogs let me know your strain choice via this thread as soon as possible so we can get the strains out to you right away.

RASTA
25-10-19, 09:54 PM
Awesome work Blue. Good gesture from Dinafem and Humboldt. Thank you very much.
I already have enough in my tent atm. A would have bitten your hand off to try these out otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IceCalibur
25-10-19, 10:06 PM
This is so damn cool Blue..bringing new strains never grown elsewhere before to the members here on the Talk...absolutely brilliant :barmy:

Blue
25-10-19, 10:15 PM
This is so damn cool Blue..bringing new strains never grown elsewhere before to the members here on the Talk...absolutely brilliant :barmy:

Just another addition to set us apart from the rest, much more to follow, Mon the talk ;)

Sadface
25-10-19, 10:19 PM
I'm in and wish list sent to you blue PM ...I reckon I'll be good for late December germination

Sadface
25-10-19, 10:20 PM
And a big thank you to dinafem/humboldt and blue for organising

GEORGE
25-10-19, 10:50 PM
I'll take an OGZK if any left. Thanks.

LewisR19
25-10-19, 11:03 PM
Are these photoperiods blue?

AND
25-10-19, 11:48 PM
Gorilla & Strawberry Amnesia from Dinafem

Mango Sapphire & OGKZ from Humboldt

All fems...would be ok doing 2 of each if that works with Blue/Mark/Dinafem/Humboldt...cheers for the chance guys :)

RASTA
26-10-19, 01:58 AM
Are these photoperiods blue?A think the clue is in the name of them bro. "Fast"
Autos I presume lol. Could be wrong though

IceCalibur
26-10-19, 02:38 AM
A think the clue is in the name of them bro. "Fast"
Autos I presume lol. Could be wrong though

Hmm might be just quicker flowering time photo versions RASTA bro, otherwise it would be stated as auto maybe.

BTW I was thinking who is this new guy posting around..not realising it was you and you had changed your avatar LOL :laugh:

RASTA
26-10-19, 02:40 AM
Hmm might be just quicker flowering time photo versions RASTA bro, otherwise it would be stated as auto maybe.

BTW I was thinking who is this new guy posting around..not realising it was you and you had changed your avatar LOL [emoji23]Could be m8. My first thought was....a just want my current autos out the way. So a can do some photos lol.
I might be interested in these after all [emoji848]

Photos or autos Blue? Cmon, we need to know lol

LewisR19
26-10-19, 02:45 AM
Could be m8. My first thought was....a just want my current autos out the way. So a can do some photos lol.
I might be interested in these after all [emoji848]

Photos or autos Blue? Cmon, we need to know lol

I pm’d blue earlier, and he informed me these are photos :laugh: I thought they would be autos considering the “fast flowering”

They have the auto gene or something so flower have a much quicker flower period.. I think hahaha

RASTA
26-10-19, 02:51 AM
I pm’d blue earlier, and he informed me these are photos [emoji23] I thought they would be autos considering the “fast flowering”

They have the auto gene or something so flower have a much quicker flower period.. I think hahahaHmm. Interesting lol. Al wait till a time frame is set on growing any out.
Got these autos in ma tent the now. Still no flowering [emoji57]

IceCalibur
26-10-19, 02:54 AM
Hmm. Interesting lol. Al wait till a time frame is set on growing any out.

How many weeks?

LewisR19
26-10-19, 02:56 AM
Hmm. Interesting lol. Al wait till a time frame is set on growing any out.

I’ve got 4 girls, 4 weeks in to flower so hopefully they will hurry up :)

I only have a small 60cm x 60cm veg tent so I’m ok for the moment, until they grow a bit :laugh:

RASTA
26-10-19, 02:58 AM
How many weeks?Canny mind m8. A will have to go check dates lol. One is showing lots of pistils. So that not too far away. A think....the other 3 are starting to show little calyxes. Hopefully see better next few days

IceCalibur
26-10-19, 03:02 AM
Canny mind m8. A will have to go check dates lol. One is showing lots of pistils. So that not too far away. A think....the other 3 are starting to show little calyxes. Hopefully see better next few days

Ahhh it's all good mate, if they are showing pistils at least they are autos as stated lol..should start vamping up soon enough, when the 3 blackberry girls showed pistils they went on like that for roughly 2 weeks and then they really went full pelt bro :)

RASTA
26-10-19, 03:04 AM
Ahhh it's all good mate, if they are showing pistils at least they are autos as stated lol..should start vamping up soon enough, when the 3 blackberry girls showed pistils they went on like that for roughly 2 weeks and then they really went full pelt bro :)Ones burnt as you know, might be stalled a bit too like that

Sadface
26-10-19, 03:08 AM
Is this a hijack

IceCalibur
26-10-19, 03:11 AM
Is this a hijack

We would never Sad...never not once documented on these boards :laugh:

RASTA
26-10-19, 03:26 AM
Is this a hijackYou joining in lol

AND
26-10-19, 10:01 AM
I pm’d blue earlier, and he informed me these are photos :laugh: I thought they would be autos considering the “fast flowering”

They have the auto gene or something so flower have a much quicker flower period.. I think hahaha

Haha...I thought Autos too from the quick/fast reference :laugh:

Blue
26-10-19, 10:30 AM
To clear any questions up regarding the fast strains

It’s basically the original photo strain from thier collection bred to an autoflower then bred back again. So what you have in simple terms is the original photoperiod with a shorter flower time. There implanting the fast gene ;)

Pink
26-10-19, 10:42 AM
Oooo very exciting [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEORGE
26-10-19, 10:53 AM
I went over to there site, and it said 4 weeks flowering at 18/6, than 12-12 flip for 8 weeks flowering. Sounds like A photo to me. I have some normal photo's flip at 3 weeks some times.

Blue
26-10-19, 11:21 AM
Could I ask those that are wanting to take part send over thier strain choice, quantity and safe addy via pm so I can forward the details on.

Mark will get these out to you all right away :)

Easy-T
26-10-19, 12:04 PM
Could I ask those that are wanting to take part send over thier strain choice, quantity and safe addy via pm so I can forward the details on.

Mark will get these out to you all right away :)

whats the start time for these blue, can't do out till december

Blue
26-10-19, 12:25 PM
whats the start time for these blue, can't do out till december

December will be fine Easy, As long as we see some plants this side of Christmas your good :)

Easy-T
26-10-19, 12:26 PM
December will be fine Easy, As long as we see some plants this side of Christmas your good :)

nice 1 blue will i be ok doing 2 of each breeder,now the hard bit picking lol

Cleargreen
26-10-19, 01:24 PM
Quick Dinamed fast CBD sounds right up my alley, just one problem:
It's getting too chilly already for photoperiods in my house when I'm done harvesting and drying my current grow so I'm going to take a pass on this.

Blue
26-10-19, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I'd love to give this a go. A Photo hybrid strain that is slightly sativa leaning would be perfect.

Would the Humboldt Green Crack interest you Val? The fast version of this is the one they’d like to see grown out. It’s yet to be released so you’d be the first to have these and I’m pretty sure it meets your requirements :)

gardro
26-10-19, 02:32 PM
Nice one Blue and Dinafem Humboldt

My current ones should be down by Xmas so can get some more beans in late December

Will PM you [emoji106]

Trex
26-10-19, 02:46 PM
Wicked . Ill post a few strains and i can do a grow out[emoji2938][emoji2938][emoji2938][emoji2938][emoji2938]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

GreenEm
26-10-19, 02:47 PM
Looks a good one this [emoji1634]

Valentina
26-10-19, 04:38 PM
Would the Humboldt Green Crack interest you Val? The fast version of this is the one they’d like to see grown out. It’s yet to be released so you’d be the first to have these and I’m pretty sure it meets your requirements :)

Thanks Blue! Can't believe I had forgotten that I have a few seedlings on the go already. It was like... "Growout!!!" and I just forgot everything. Sorry, not gonna have room for the Green Crack fast as much as I would love to! Hope someone else takes them up!

Sadface
26-10-19, 04:40 PM
I've PM'd you my address blue ....thank u

riot
27-10-19, 02:10 AM
I'd love to give this a go :) Had a bit of fun with the Cindy Jock and Mug grow.

The only down side is if I will get the seeds through customs, my track record is not very good with receiving seeds.

If you're willing to chance it let me know and I will pm you :)

Cheers to Dinafem and Humbolt for their generosity!

G'
27-10-19, 06:55 AM
Wow what an opportunity offered right here on the talk, i've just started 2 new grows and at my limit so gonna be a couple of month before i have the space, gutted would have loved to try one or two of these new strains, well done Blue, Dinafem and Humboldt for making this available to us talkers :mr::mr::mr:

CityDweller
27-10-19, 11:38 AM
Nice one! Thanks for the grow out Blue and Dinafem. Shipping to USA okay?

Blue
27-10-19, 11:49 AM
I'd love to give this a go :) Had a bit of fun with the Cindy Jock and Mug grow.

The only down side is if I will get the seeds through customs, my track record is not very good with receiving seeds.

If you're willing to chance it let me know and I will pm you :)

Cheers to Dinafem and Humbolt for their generosity!

Nice one! Thanks for the grow out Blue and Dinafem. Shipping to USA okay?

If you guys are willing to have a go at the Dinamed Cbd Fast and/or the green crack fast we can probably sort this for you :)

CityDweller
27-10-19, 11:52 AM
If you guys are willing to have a go at the Dinamed Cbd Fast and/or the green crack fast we can probably sort this for you :)Green crack fast sounds good to me. I have never had an issue with customs. So far I have received every seed order. Gotta be going on 7 or 8 years now. Thanks Blue!

SmokezAlot
27-10-19, 12:18 PM
I would like to give this a go. I am running DinaFem's Moby Dick Photoperiod now

Blue
27-10-19, 03:47 PM
This grow out is now closed for entries. A big thanks to mark at both Dinafem and Humboldt for sorting this and a thank you to you all for the amazing response :)

Your orders are in and the seeds will be shipped direct from both breeders this week. Be sure to drop a pic in this thread once you’ve received your goodies ;)

Sadface
27-10-19, 03:54 PM
Are dinafem and humboldt linked somehow blue ,just out of intrest

Blue
27-10-19, 03:57 PM
Are dinafem and humboldt linked somehow blue ,just out of intrest

Yes Sad I believe they are a joint venture :)

Sadface
27-10-19, 03:58 PM
You live and learn blue

GEORGE
27-10-19, 04:08 PM
Thanks Blue and Mark, looking forward to it.

IceCalibur
27-10-19, 04:11 PM
Fantastic stuff Blue, I'm really looking forward to seeing the members grow these beauties out :D

sourshoes
27-10-19, 05:42 PM
Wow that moved fast! Good luck all, next grow out I'm jumping in.

G'
27-10-19, 06:57 PM
Wow that moved fast! Good luck all, next grow out I'm jumping in.

Damn fast brother, gutted i'm missing out on this with just starting a full grow man :rolleye:

MrCannab1sir
27-10-19, 07:40 PM
I've smoked about an oz of humboldt black D.O.G and roughly 1/2 oz of the Bubba kush recently, tasty strains, not heavy hitters but heavy enough. They don't claim to be high thc though, not black dog anyway. Tbf those and 2 other strains (unsure of their origins) are all I've chosen to smoke for a cple of months, so big thumbs up for humboldt already, couldn't tell you if they were autos or photo. Got my eye on 2 strains I want to do next grow but my 3rd I reckon I'll be viviting humboldt.....Aah fuck it may as well look now lol

GEORGE
27-10-19, 07:46 PM
I've smoked about an oz of humboldt black D.O.G and roughly 1/2 oz of the Bubba kush recently, tasty strains, not heavy hitters but heavy enough. They don't claim to be high thc though, not black dog anyway. Tbf those and 2 other strains (unsure of their origins) are all I've chosen to smoke for a cple of months, so big thumbs up for humboldt already, couldn't tell you if they were autos or photo. Got my eye on 2 strains I want to do next grow but my 3rd I reckon I'll be viviting humboldt.....Aah fuck it may as well look now lol

The OGKZ is said to be 24% THC, and A Photo. Indica mostly.

Blue
27-10-19, 07:51 PM
Damn fast brother, gutted i'm missing out on this with just starting a full grow man :rolleye:

Not to worry G, I’m sure this won’t be a one off ;)

MrCannab1sir
27-10-19, 07:52 PM
Ah right, I know the D.O.G is under 21% thc, tbh I smoke that much It takes something strong to feel a long effect lol. They don't seem to have many autos, may have to wait til 3rd grow and get photos on from humboldt, some look really good.

M_C
29-10-19, 04:08 PM
The wife's climbing hibiscus is taking full advantage of my grow room as I wait for the beans :)

Trex
29-10-19, 05:12 PM
The wife's climbing hibiscus is taking full advantage of my grow room as I wait for the beans :)Hahah tell her .her plants time in there are very very limited .with a big pair of hedge trimmers hanging off door handle [emoji1787][emoji1787] .

M_C
29-10-19, 05:14 PM
Hahah tell her .her plants time in there are very very limited .with a big pair of hedge trimmers hanging off door handle [emoji1787][emoji1787] .

She knows! But where she had it, it was overly stretching (and flowering) - touch wood she'll listen & relocate it now!

Trex
29-10-19, 06:24 PM
She knows! But where she had it, it was overly stretching (and flowering) - touch wood she'll listen & relocate it now!Hahah like my missus and her Aloe . Tossed that thing out pretty fast lol

M_C
29-10-19, 06:33 PM
Hahah like my missus and her Aloe . Tossed that thing out pretty fast lol

I have two aloe... his & hers LOL

Hers is in dormancy mode & being a nuisance due to foot-print... mine is perky & upright (and small!)

Sadface
29-10-19, 06:34 PM
I've gone for dinafem "big kush" and humboldt " the new"

Trex
29-10-19, 06:38 PM
I have two aloe... his & hers LOL

Hers is in dormancy mode & being a nuisance due to foot-print... mine is perky & upright (and small!)Hahah . Them women eh .

Our aloe has been battered . Went through two flee infestations this year . Helped big time soothing the bite itches . Hopefully it will recover . Lovely very helpful plants

M_C
29-10-19, 06:49 PM
Hahah . Them women eh .

Our aloe has been battered . Went through two flee infestations this year . Helped big time soothing the bite itches . Hopefully it will recover . Lovely very helpful plants

...but are a bit of a pain when in a UK bathroom...!

MrCannab1sir
05-11-19, 02:29 PM
These Humboldt strains are good quality, had black D.O.G and bubba kush, just picked up some sapphire OG, top smell and taste and a quality stone. Looking forward to the results on this one.

IceCalibur
05-11-19, 06:53 PM
These Humboldt strains are good quality, had black D.O.G and bubba kush, just picked up some sapphire OG, top smell and taste and a quality stone. Looking forward to the results on this one.

I must admit I've been looking at their black D.O.G for over 3-4 months now..very interested in this strain.

Trex
05-11-19, 06:56 PM
...but are a bit of a pain when in a UK bathroom...!Yea . After summer passes . From oct to May she suffers a bit due to lack of quality sun . Fuckin worst place to grow plants this Canada i tell ya . Absolute worst ffs

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcann abis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D179613&share_tid=179613&share_fid=9062&share_type=t&link_source=app

Trex
05-11-19, 07:03 PM
I must admit I've been looking at their black D.O.G for over 3-4 months now..very interested in this strain.Yea .they look delicious . I have some of those on Cue for when these kushes and diesels are done Ice . I got their two for one deal back in september i rekon .
I remember taunting you with that deal and your missus was sitting beside you getting pissed off at both of us [emoji1787][emoji1787] if her eyes had raybeams we would have been toast [emoji1787][emoji1787]

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcann abis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D179613&share_tid=179613&share_fid=9062&share_type=t&link_source=app

Trex
05-11-19, 07:07 PM
Black dog picshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191105/3c2fb8740b733145cadf6609cc7b0471.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191105/1e527eeb20ca23121c3197fb5e8a6acd.jpg

M_C
05-11-19, 07:19 PM
^^^ she looks rather nice - Will we be seeing her in POTM?

Trex
05-11-19, 07:29 PM
^^^ she looks rather nice - Will we be seeing her in POTM?Ohh those are just some i took off the net MC for eye candy

IceCalibur
05-11-19, 07:32 PM
Yea .they look delicious . I have some of those on Cue for when these kushes and diesels are done Ice . I got their two for one deal back in september i rekon .
I remember taunting you with that deal and your missus was sitting beside you getting pissed off at both of us [emoji1787][emoji1787] if her eyes had raybeams we would have been toast [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Black dog picshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191105/3c2fb8740b733145cadf6609cc7b0471.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191105/1e527eeb20ca23121c3197fb5e8a6acd.jpg

Bloody hell Trex, I remember now..yep she wasn't too happy..it was that look of "don't you fu***ng dare" :laugh::laugh:

Ehhh but we need it at the end of the day!!!... I mean just look at them ffs!!..gorgeous :barmy:

MrCannab1sir
05-11-19, 07:53 PM
Black dog is nice, out of the 4 I've had from humboldt recently B dog, Bubba kush, Blue dream and Sapphire OG....Hands down, without a shadow of a doubt for strength, smell and flavour it'd be Sapphire OG. I won't do photos until grow 3 but when I do 2 of these are going in vip style.

MrCannab1sir
05-11-19, 08:08 PM
Blue dream

and Sapphire OG

Blue
09-11-19, 09:41 PM
Hopefully we should start to see some seeds arrive within the next week guys :)

Sadface
09-11-19, 09:47 PM
Superb blue ,looking forward to it tbh ...as I say I'll crack em 16th dec (ish) once I chop ..

M_C
09-11-19, 09:57 PM
Hopefully we should start to see some seeds arrive within the next week guys :)

I shall be starting as soon as they hit the letterbox ;) - Are we going to be having a grow out thread or just diaries?

gardro
09-11-19, 10:08 PM
Mon the Humboldt Seed Company.

Must say out of my current tri-brand grow, HSC stand out clearly so far

Chocolate Mint OG week 5

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/a57108537694faf2e62d79a44d8db5bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/336a7a81fe08a34ff7d8ac3e30896130.jpg

Blue
09-11-19, 10:22 PM
I shall be starting as soon as they hit the letterbox ;) - Are we going to be having a grow out thread or just diaries?

You could quite possibly be the first to start and finish ;)

They'll be an official grow out thread started once the first beans arrive. Personal grow diaries are optional :)

GreenIRL
09-11-19, 10:29 PM
Mon the Humboldt Seed Company.

Must say out of my current tri-brand grow, HSC stand out clearly so far

Chocolate Mint OG week 5

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/a57108537694faf2e62d79a44d8db5bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/336a7a81fe08a34ff7d8ac3e30896130.jpgLooking unreal gardro they look tasty af!
[emoji41][emoji108]

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Trex
09-11-19, 10:46 PM
Mon the humboldt indeed

Their Amherst Sour Diesel . Top stuff . Got their purple hued prized pheno too [emoji1303]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/c2d5b266454e8b4ab4785c5244597b85.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/a0d539d1165bff377e5cf5bec190bf2c.jpg

Sadface
09-11-19, 10:46 PM
I'm coming soon .....can't wait

Sadface
09-11-19, 10:47 PM
I'm a massive fan of the Amherst also trex I've grown it 3 times

Sadface
09-11-19, 10:50 PM
My plan is a 6 plant dinafem big kush scrog in the 2mx1m 1200w hps room and ,humboldt "the new " will be a 4 plant 600w scrog in 1.2x1.2 tent

Sadface
09-11-19, 11:02 PM
Can a humboldt/dinafem grow diary section be set up,or does it need to be seen by non members ect,I'm not bothered either way ,or is it gona be just one big diary for us all

Blue
09-11-19, 11:15 PM
Can a humboldt/dinafem grow diary section be set up,or does it need to be seen by non members ect,I'm not bothered either way ,or is it gona be just one big diary for us all

We can sort this no problem :)

Sadface
10-11-19, 12:43 AM
I guess tho a specific grownsection for the grow out may get over looked from the daily traffic

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 01:51 AM
Are autos allowed in this comp? Ya see I’ve got some Dinafem Gorilla auto seeds I’m gonna be popping in a week or so and I owe Dinafem Mark a diary from the other forum I just left.

-He sent me the seeds and they turned up 3 weeks late so I missed the boat for the grow comp I was supposed to be in.

What ya reckon peeps?

Sadface
10-11-19, 02:32 AM
All ways the brides made Vlad never the bride

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 10:48 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191110/cf747438da8c75bb59a1d48f630b8074.jpg

GROW MEEE! [emoji23]

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 10:52 AM
All ways the brides made Vlad never the bride

I know maaaan! I was in the Dinafem grower of the year final. The champions league if you will! Fook knows how I ended up there! [emoji23][emoji23]

Blue
10-11-19, 11:15 AM
Are autos allowed in this comp? Ya see I’ve got some Dinafem Gorilla auto seeds I’m gonna be popping in a week or so and I owe Dinafem Mark a diary from the other forum I just left.

-He sent me the seeds and they turned up 3 weeks late so I missed the boat for the grow comp I was supposed to be in.

What ya reckon peeps?

Autos are fine vlad, once the grow out thread is up feel free to enter :)

The same goes to anyone running Dinafem or Humboldt strains. Auto and Photo

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 11:31 AM

The same goes to anyone running Dinafem or Humboldt strains. Auto and Photo

Awesome. Count me in. [emoji1360]

Trex
10-11-19, 04:35 PM

The same goes to anyone running Dinafem or Humboldt strains. Auto and PhotoAwesome . Ill get my black dogs in it when im done with these kushes or diesels

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 04:51 PM
Awesome . Ill get my black dogs in it when im done with these kushes or diesels

Autos for the win, Trex.

We gonna show these photoperiod dinosaurs how it’s done... AUTO STYLE! [emoji16][emoji41]

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 04:58 PM
My plan is a 6 plant dinafem big kush scrog in the 2mx1m 1200w hps room and ,humboldt "the new " will be a 4 plant 600w scrog in 1.2x1.2 tent

Hey Sad.. have you grown the big Kush before? I’ve done them loads outdoors in my guerrilla patch in the ground. They’re really big. Like 3M big! [emoji23]

They mostly ended up horizontal cos the roots couldn’t support the height... cracking buds tho.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191110/6f2b00d2047f15287c985b1f0f73a845.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191110/3dd88c1efca3108264f8a260dd9ac278.png

Trex
10-11-19, 05:06 PM
Autos for the win, Trex.

We gonna show these photoperiod dinosaurs how it’s done... AUTO STYLE! [emoji16][emoji41]THem black dogs are photos vlad . A pheno finding project of mine .

Wasnt too keen on Humboldts choices for autos .

Any you recommend from Dinafem ? I did some Blue amnesia xxl last year and 2 hermied out of 6

Sadface
10-11-19, 05:06 PM
I've never grown dinafem full stop Vlad I've done plenty of humboldt tho

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 08:39 PM
THem black dogs are photos vlad . A pheno finding project of mine .

Wasnt too keen on Humboldts choices for autos .

Any you recommend from Dinafem ? I did some Blue amnesia xxl last year and 2 hermied out of 6

Oh! I thought you were going auto! Just me then!

Unusual for a Dinafem to hermie mate. They’re usually pretty solid. I’ve only done the photoperiods outdoors, but the cheese Xxl auto kicks arse. Some are cheesier than others but always very strong. I’ve grown Bubba Kush, sour diesel, critical +2.0 and white widow so far, too and obvs Blue Ammo which I’ve got on at the mo... never had a shit one but as always with seeds, some are better than others. The cheese is probably my fave tho.

Vlad the Inhaler
10-11-19, 08:45 PM
I've never grown dinafem full stop Vlad I've done plenty of humboldt tho

I’ve never grown any humboldt! [emoji51]

Heard good things about em tho. I’ve been pretty much hooked on Fastbuds for the last year and a half.. they hardly ever seem to let me down other than the odd non auto..

I probably should branch out a bit.

Cleargreen
11-11-19, 07:25 PM

Bloody hell Trex, I remember now..yep she wasn't too happy..it was that look of "don't you fu***ng dare" :laugh::laugh:

Ehhh but we need it at the end of the day!!!... I mean just look at them ffs!!..gorgeous :barmy:

And gorgeous they are indeed, please remind me Ice when I'm buying new seeds. ;)

IceCalibur
11-11-19, 07:27 PM
And gorgeous they are indeed, please remind me Ice when I'm buying new seeds. ;)

Lol will do mate, as long as you remember to remind me :laugh::laugh:

Trex
11-11-19, 07:27 PM
And gorgeous they are indeed, please remind me Ice when I'm buying new seeds. ;)Fuck lol everyone thinks they are mine lol . I pulled those off google images just to show peeps what Black Dog was all about lmfao [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Blue
11-11-19, 08:59 PM
Fuck lol everyone thinks they are mine lol . I pulled those off google images just to show peeps what Black Dog was all about lmfao [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Booooo, here’s me thinking you’d upped your game :laugh::laugh:

Trex
11-11-19, 09:06 PM
Booooo, here’s me thinking you’d upped your game [emoji23][emoji23]Boff Fuck you too [emoji1589] [emoji1787]

Blue
11-11-19, 09:19 PM
Boff Fuck you too [emoji1589] [emoji1787]

[emoji8][emoji23][emoji23]

CityDweller
11-11-19, 11:32 PM
Hopefully we should start to see some seeds arrive within the next week guys :)Excellent! I think I will drop in water the day they arrive. I had better start figuring out my soil and pots.

Vlad the Inhaler
12-11-19, 12:34 AM
Be warned people of the uk.. the seeds can get held up along the way.

On the old forum my pips and a few others got massively delayed. Mark forwarded me the shipping details of when they were posted and they took weeks after that date to arrive.

Not sure if customs held them for a while but it was long, maaaan and I wasn’t the only one. [emoji849] The guys in mainland Europe got theirs straight away.

Pack arrived unopened and in tip top condition, it just took forever.

Hope you guys have better luck, ya see... I don’t care... I’ve already got my seeds! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cleargreen
12-11-19, 02:37 PM
Fuck lol everyone thinks they are mine lol . I pulled those off google images just to show peeps what Black Dog was all about lmfao [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Didn't think they were yours Trex, I read you saying they weren't. If they had been yours I'm sure we would've seen them in POTM/BOTM

M_C
12-11-19, 03:23 PM

I may have to start something in between then ;)

Blue
12-11-19, 07:00 PM

On the old forum my pips and a few others got massively delayed. Mark forwarded me the shipping details of when they were posted and they took weeks after that date to arrive.

Not sure if customs held them for a while but it was long, maaaan and I wasn’t the only one. [emoji849] The guys in mainland Europe got theirs straight away.

Pack arrived unopened and in tip top condition, it just took forever.

Hope you guys have better luck, ya see... I don’t care... I’ve already got my seeds! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They forgot to mention this Vlad.

Fingers crossed we see them arrive towards Friday at the latest. If not il speak to mark for an update. I know he’s a very busy guy but we should receive an update right away.

The estimated times for delivery were 3-7 days uk, 7-14 USA if I recall :)

Vlad the Inhaler
13-11-19, 12:56 AM
They forgot to mention this Vlad.

Fingers crossed we see them arrive towards Friday at the latest. If not il speak to mark for an update. I know he’s a very busy guy but we should receive an update right away.

The estimated times for delivery were 3-7 days uk, 7-14 USA if I recall :)

I don’t think they really know about it, Blue. Mark was pretty baffled by the whole situation!

It was only like two months ago so it’s obviously a new thang. I’ve had loads of stuff off them in the past with no delays, usually turned up within a week.

Hopefully it won’t happen this time. [emoji1694]

Sadface
17-11-19, 01:00 AM
No seeds arrived so far for me ,here's my last humboldt grow from earlier this year Chemdawg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/2c451d26bedd200bf721679600535aa2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/3d858d0364a26fa400cc5ecd9cab95b1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/2ceae8c3514eb2122c51eaaf62de1c90.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/947f98540024893fa38522b4eb86eea4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/888180419bfe87152340aca218565150.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/f4fc936423c47d132f08a6e4c0b2c621.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/ee0c991d45c14e0dfc82607a7796279b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/5cdc662806a2dff1bd20810b8642238b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/d22ca30234164bc3993e62a6dbb5a01b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/e63c9daab81b0af92b5f9ce412323380.jpg

Blue
17-11-19, 03:18 PM
An update for you all, I’ve spoken to mark and he assures me the beans have been shipped so should land anytime ;)

GEORGE
17-11-19, 03:35 PM
No seeds arrived so far for me ,here's my last humboldt grow from earlier this year Chemdawg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/2c451d26bedd200bf721679600535aa2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/3d858d0364a26fa400cc5ecd9cab95b1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/2ceae8c3514eb2122c51eaaf62de1c90.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/947f98540024893fa38522b4eb86eea4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/888180419bfe87152340aca218565150.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/f4fc936423c47d132f08a6e4c0b2c621.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191117/ee0c991d45c14e0dfc82607a7796279b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/5cdc662806a2dff1bd20810b8642238b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/d22ca30234164bc3993e62a6dbb5a01b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191116/e63c9daab81b0af92b5f9ce412323380.jpg

I didn't get any either, so I guess it makes me you. haha Nice grow.

Vlad the Inhaler
17-11-19, 08:31 PM

Jeez! [emoji15]

What was the yield on that lot, Sad?

LewisR19
21-11-19, 05:19 PM
Anyone received their seeds yet? All quiet on my end :(

GEORGE
21-11-19, 05:21 PM

Mail hadn't come today, but still none on this end.

Easy-T
21-11-19, 06:22 PM
Just checked the mail none here

Sadface
21-11-19, 06:29 PM
Nothing arrived for me yet

Trex
21-11-19, 06:41 PM
Probably all picked off from customs boys . Pack the tents up FEDS comin to bust doors down [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Blue
21-11-19, 06:50 PM

Mail hadn't come today, but still none on this end.

Just checked the mail none here

Nothing arrived for me yet

Patience guys, Whilst it has been a little longer than stated dinafem have confirmed they are definitely on route. As it’s not uk based these things can take time to land. It’s in the hands of the postal service now :)

Blue
21-11-19, 06:51 PM
Probably all picked off from customs boys . Pack the tents up FEDS comin to bust doors down [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Thanks for your input :laugh:

Trex
21-11-19, 07:26 PM
Thanks for your input [emoji23]You're very welcome lol

Vlad the Inhaler
26-11-19, 09:38 PM
What’s happening guys?

I see Hotshot got some pips today... are they for this grow?

Anyone else?

GEORGE
26-11-19, 09:53 PM
Yes they are for this grow. I will get one started as soon as my Clone Tulip finished.:barmy:

gardro
26-11-19, 09:56 PM
What’s happening guys?

I see Hotshot got some pips today... are they for this grow?

Anyone else?Think someones prediction about US and UK postage is [emoji457]

GEORGE
26-11-19, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=gardro;1071027531]Think someones prediction about US and UK postage is [emoji457

I have A inside connection with the Boss. Rasta takes care of us US guys. lol I think it is because my name went in the pot first, JAG:barmy:

Easy-T
26-11-19, 10:54 PM
Nothing my end

Vlad the Inhaler
26-11-19, 11:34 PM
Damn. Them seeds best hurry up! I’m ready to go in a week! [emoji1453]

Vlad the Inhaler
26-11-19, 11:42 PM
Yes they are for this grow. I will get one started as soon as my Clone Tulip finished.:barmy:

You’ve got a few weeks left on that one haven’t ya mate?

GEORGE
26-11-19, 11:44 PM
You’ve got a few weeks left on that one haven’t ya mate?

Yes, it will be January before my tent is free, but I will start in the closet and transfer so I want be far behind yall. Question? Do we start A diary, or do we just post in this post here?

Vlad the Inhaler
26-11-19, 11:58 PM
Yes, it will be January before my tent is free, but I will start in the closet and transfer so I want be far behind yall. Question? Do we start A diary, or do we just post in this post here?

AAaannnd... when can we start, and is there a deadline to finish?

CityDweller
27-11-19, 01:53 PM
Received the fast flowering green crack seeds. I ordered a small tent that I can use to veg. I will grow all 3 but will space them so that I dont overcrowd the small veg tent and dont have to harvest all at once. I will get the first seed in water today. Cheers.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191127/a36111fbd77f267fa20c660c140383c9.jpg

CityDweller
27-11-19, 01:56 PM
Received the fast flowering green crack seeds. I ordered a small tent that I can use to veg. I will grow all 3 but will space them so that I dont overcrowd the small veg tent and dont have to harvest all at once. I will get the first seed in water today. Cheers.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191127/a36111fbd77f267fa20c660c140383c9.jpgI cannot find strain info online. Anyone know if these are photo or auto?

LewisR19
27-11-19, 02:00 PM
I cannot find strain info online. Anyone know if these are photo or auto?

I’m sure they are photos mate, flowering should be done a few weeks quicker :)
I know the OGKZ fast flowering are photos so I’m going by this

AND
27-11-19, 02:02 PM
I cannot find strain info online. Anyone know if these are photo or auto?

Fast flowering Photos mate ;)

GEORGE
27-11-19, 02:07 PM
What AND said^^^, I have the fast flowering indica photo's.:D Your's are Sativa. Well do we start A diary, or post here?

CityDweller
27-11-19, 02:15 PM
Thanks! Then veg tent to flower room will be perfect. Seed is swimming! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191127/43646a959456184c38b4ab97455f9779.jpg

GEORGE
27-11-19, 02:23 PM
Another seed is swimming:

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN2384.JPG

LewisR19
27-11-19, 04:08 PM
Hopefully the rest of us won’t be far behind you lads :):)

GEORGE
28-11-19, 01:09 PM
Mine is pop and planted, good luck everyone:

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN23942.JPG

UpInSmoke1990
28-11-19, 01:31 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191024/670c834d0b798af58ddd85ab5235fa43.jpeg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191024/03687991cd9aa6b08149ce70e5867d4b.jpeg

We will soon see the debut of Dinafem and Humboldt seeds here at ThcTalk. If you are interested in growing out strains of theirs please let us know via this thread. Numbers and strain choice will be limited so best to get your name down early :)

As with all grow outs please ensure you can abide by the grow out rules before applying.
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?176797-Grow-Out-Rules

A big thanks to Mark @Dinafem for sorting this

More details to follow :)

Damn I guess I missed this ???

I currently am growing a Dinafem blue kush auto week 4 flower she vegged for 2 1/2 weeks and looking smelling real sweet pictures on my diary!!

UpInSmoke1990
28-11-19, 01:32 PM
But if there is still time before this starts then I’m deffo game sorry just got back into account so going through a lot of threads and diary’s at the moment trying to catch up on affairs :)

GEORGE
28-11-19, 01:34 PM
But if there is still time before this starts then I’m deffo game sorry just got back into account so going through a lot of threads and diary’s at the moment trying to catch up on affairs :)

Send Blue or Rasta A PM and ask him if there any left.

UpInSmoke1990
28-11-19, 01:34 PM
Send Rasta A PM and ask him if there any left.

Ok sure thank you hotshot am just sat reading through this entire thread ahah!!

GEORGE
28-11-19, 01:36 PM
Ok sure thank you hotshot am just sat reading through this entire thread ahah!!

I think this one is Blue, but Rasta might have some information on it as well.

GEORGE
28-11-19, 01:38 PM
If there isn't any left, I can send you one of mine, if you want to do a Photo Indica.

UpInSmoke1990
28-11-19, 01:39 PM
If there isn't any left, I can send you one of mine, if you want to do a Photo Indica.

Thank you hotshot I’m gonna take a look at my equimpent / space an lights ect as I may not be in a position to start until 6wks actually so don’t want to jump into something I couldn’t start!!

I’ll do some working out and let you no for deffo if I’m game thanks brother

UpInSmoke1990
28-11-19, 08:58 PM
After looking at timing and realising these are photo not auto I don’t think I can participate but I appreciate the offer of help there hotshot mate !! I had too much a bad experience with photos to try again ahaha!!!

CityDweller
28-11-19, 09:53 PM
Mine is pop and planted, good luck everyone:

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN23942.JPGThese were fast. Mine popped as well. Decided to give it another day for a longer tap this time around. My last go i had 1 upside down and lost a week.

CityDweller
29-11-19, 02:03 AM
This should be enough tap to get it right side up. Sterilized the soil to make sure it was bug free and using a bag to keep them out. For now at least.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191129/b48b8fc78853f3f2c3eb9cf23f78a466.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191129/89665da960a27090444a38623c836168.jpg

IceCalibur
29-11-19, 02:04 AM
This should be enough tap to get it right side up. Sterilized the soil to make sure it was bug free and using a bag to keep them out. For now at least.

What was your method to sterilize the soil? :)

CityDweller
29-11-19, 02:06 AM
What was your method to sterilize the soil? :)Put it in a steam basket inside parchment paper. Took it to a boil then turned off the heat and left covered for 30 minutes. This works for a starter pot. Not a feasable solution for large volume.

IceCalibur
29-11-19, 02:14 AM
Put it in a steam basket inside parchment paper. Took it to a boil then turned off the heat and left covered for 30 minutes. This works for a starter pot. Not a feasable solution for large volume.

Nice one ..good little tip that for those wanting to sterilise their starter pot soils :)

riot
29-11-19, 11:01 AM
Nothing yet on my end :(

Sent Blue My details when he was Red and now he's Brown :(

Happy Growing Peeps!

M_C
29-11-19, 12:59 PM
Nothing yet on my end :(

Sent Blue My details when he was Red and now he's Brown :(

Happy Growing Peeps!

Just a waiting game mate. All the beans have been sent but some seem to be taking longer.... I'm still waiting for mine...

GEORGE
29-11-19, 01:03 PM
Just a waiting game mate. All the beans have been sent but some seem to be taking longer.... I'm still waiting for mine...

I just spry my starter pots with A good coat, of Neem oil, works fine, as far as I know.

CityDweller
30-11-19, 01:39 PM
Got the new veg tent setup. It is so small that it is almost cute. Using 46 watts of 5k LED until I can get me 300w cfl from storage.
The baby girl has poked her head out! Cheers!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191130/44de86502b1e6cc44e3599aac6b8f117.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191130/fb29b799b95792f62007f51bbe5ea941.jpg

AND
30-11-19, 01:41 PM

Have decided my postie is a tosser...he keeps walking past my house...does he not know I'm waiting on beans :laugh:

Blue
30-11-19, 01:49 PM
Have decided my postie is a tosser...he keeps walking past my house...does he not know I'm waiting on beans :laugh:

Plot twist. He knows for sure, your posties just topped at the third node :laugh:

LewisR19
30-11-19, 06:40 PM
Hoping these come soon :( tent will be empty from tomorrow on:harvest:

GEORGE
01-12-19, 11:14 AM
Mine's up:

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN2406.JPG

LewisR19
01-12-19, 03:40 PM
Mine's up:

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN2406.JPG

That was fast mate! Dying to get mine :laugh:

IceCalibur
01-12-19, 05:44 PM
Mine's up:

Nice one hotshot, sending green mojo to the seedling :barmy:

AND
01-12-19, 11:12 PM
Hoping these come soon :( tent will be empty from tomorrow on:harvest:

Same as that...I'm having to supplement this grow off with other beans at the moment :laugh:

Vlad the Inhaler
02-12-19, 06:37 PM
Looks like I’ve cursed the seed delivery on this one too... just by being here. [emoji16]

Gonna put mine in soak tomorrow! [emoji2]

CityDweller
02-12-19, 07:41 PM
Got the 300 watt 6500k cfl in place. Unfortunately its half burned out so I am only getting 150 watts. 20K LUX and 300 PAR at canopy should be enough to slow down the stretch. Now I gotta go back and see if I have another bulb in storage. I will need the full 300 watts once she starts to grow. Cheers. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/2488bdc2f0d7675b6492fa705c4bc700.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/7d9edaa4a6f2af0471180d85572e1d44.jpg

LewisR19
02-12-19, 07:44 PM
Got the 300 watt 6500k cfl in place. Unfortunately its half burned out so I am only getting 150 watts. 20K LUX and 300 PAR at canopy should be enough to slow down the stretch. Now I gotta go back and see if I have another bulb in storage. I will need the full 300 watts once she starts to grow. Cheers. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/2488bdc2f0d7675b6492fa705c4bc700.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/7d9edaa4a6f2af0471180d85572e1d44.jpg

She’s a whopper mate :Nice:

CityDweller
02-12-19, 10:42 PM
Is there a specific place we should post the Diary for this grow or just in the regular diary thread?

Blue
02-12-19, 11:11 PM
Is there a specific place we should post the Diary for this grow or just in the regular diary thread?

Il speak to admin and get an official diary section sorted for both breeders. They should be up in this section by tomorrow :)

CityDweller
02-12-19, 11:14 PM
Il speak to admin and get an official diary section sorted for both breeders. They should be up in this section by tomorrow :)Excellent. Thank you!

Blue
03-12-19, 10:02 PM

Il speak to admin and get an official diary section sorted for both breeders. They should be up in this section by tomorrow :)

Bud has kindly sorted us the relevant diary sections which can be found here

Dinafem
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/forumdisplay.php?269-Dinafem-Seeds-Grow-Diaries

Humboldt
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/forumdisplay.php?270-Humboldt-Seeds-Grow-Diaries

If you could all update us with a weekly pic in here too that would be great :)

Trex
03-12-19, 10:44 PM
Hey Bluey . Mind if i toss my Black dogs in there even though i purchased em myself ?

Blue
03-12-19, 10:50 PM
Hey Bluey . Mind if i toss my Black dogs in there even though i purchased em myself ?

No problem at all trex, the grow outs open to any member with these genetics :)

CityDweller
04-12-19, 12:13 AM

Dinafem
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/forumdisplay.php?269-Dinafem-Seeds-Grow-Diaries

Humboldt
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/forumdisplay.php?270-Humboldt-Seeds-Grow-Diaries

If you could all update us with a weekly pic in here too that would be great :)I cannot figure out how to post to the right place using Tapa. Any idea?

Vlad the Inhaler
04-12-19, 05:00 PM
I cannot figure out how to post to the right place using Tapa. Any idea?

Yee... that link comes up with “no results”.

[emoji848]

Vlad the Inhaler
04-12-19, 05:03 PM

Dinafem

Humboldt

If you could all update us with a weekly pic in here too that would be great :)

Hey Blue!

Do you want us to start a diary in these sections?

Also while I’m asking questions, I’m starting two seeds. Is there a cut off point where I have to pick the plant for the comp?

LewisR19
04-12-19, 05:11 PM
The longer these beans take the less of a window I have to get them done :( hopefully come soon so I can get them all done and down by March :laugh:

Vlad the Inhaler
04-12-19, 10:34 PM
The longer these beans take the less of a window I have to get them done :( hopefully come soon so I can get them all done and down by March :laugh:

I predict they will arrive very soon. [emoji15][emoji326][emoji317]

gardro
04-12-19, 10:37 PM
I predict they will arrive very soon. [emoji15][emoji326][emoji317]Really hope so otherwise we would all have been waiting on some has-beans

Trex
04-12-19, 11:02 PM
Ive just applied at Humboldt for a Commercial account with wholesale prices .
Ill give yall a good deal if they dont come in [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1303]

Vlad the Inhaler
05-12-19, 12:56 AM
Ive just applied at Humboldt for a Commercial account with wholesale prices .
Ill give yall a good deal if they dont come in [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1303]

Seed pimp!

Trex
05-12-19, 03:28 PM
Seed pimp!Damn right Vlad .
Once humboldt aproves my account ill get wholesale accounts elswhere also and use the extras for Talk competitions and draws [emoji1303]

IceCalibur
05-12-19, 05:59 PM
Damn right Vlad .
Once humboldt aproves my account ill get wholesale accounts elswhere also and use the extras for Talk competitions and draws [emoji1303]

Sounds fantastic that Trex, I wonder how easy it is to get a wholesale account....back in the day I used to get all sorts of wholesales accounts (non cannabis related), for things like St Dupont Lighters (genuine), Sex DVDs and toys (I sold them on ebay) with the number one wholesaler at the time..all achievable with a bit of pitter patter on the phone with the 'boss' in charge ...back then you didn't need some of the strict requirements they ask for now lol :laugh:

Trex
05-12-19, 06:27 PM
Sounds fantastic that Trex, I wonder how easy it is to get a wholesale account....back in the day I used to get all sorts of wholesales accounts (non cannabis related), for things like St Dupont Lighters (genuine), Sex DVDs and toys (I sold them on ebay) with the number one wholesaler at the time..all achievable with a bit of pitter patter on the phone with the 'boss' in charge ...back then you didn't need some of the strict requirements they ask for now lol [emoji23]Yea they ask for business registrations and all that but ill apply overseas .what fuck would they give if i aint a registered business per say .
Im using my old Fertilizer business name

Vlad the Inhaler
05-12-19, 09:16 PM
Sounds fantastic that Trex, I wonder how easy it is to get a wholesale account....back in the day I used to get all sorts of wholesales accounts (non cannabis related), for things like St Dupont Lighters (genuine), Sex DVDs and toys (I sold them on ebay) with the number one wholesaler at the time..all achievable with a bit of pitter patter on the phone with the 'boss' in charge ...back then you didn't need some of the strict requirements they ask for now lol :laugh:

You used to flog dildos? [emoji23][emoji23]

IceCalibur
05-12-19, 09:43 PM
You used to flog dildos? [emoji23][emoji23]

Yes...I'd sell anything I could find if I saw profit potential :laugh:, they were very popular Vlad..no doubt they still are lol

LewisR19
06-12-19, 08:32 PM
Hey blue, check your inbox please mate. Got a question for you

Vlad the Inhaler
06-12-19, 08:36 PM
Yes...I'd sell anything I could find if I saw profit potential :laugh:, they were very popular Vlad..no doubt they still are lol

Yes.. I love my dildo collection. [emoji1787][emoji533][emoji7]

IceCalibur
06-12-19, 08:49 PM
Yes.. I love my dildo collection. [emoji1787][emoji533][emoji7]

There we go...ok mate, just gimme a heads up if you need any more, can do a lovely little members only deal, Del Boy style ;)

:laugh:(j/k):laugh:

Vlad the Inhaler
06-12-19, 09:21 PM
There we go...ok mate, just gimme a heads up if you need any more, can do a lovely little members only deal, Del Boy style ;)

:laugh:(j/k):laugh:

Stick a pony in yer pocket! [emoji1787]

Blue
06-12-19, 09:42 PM
Sex DVDs and toys (I sold them on ebay)

That old chestnut :laugh:

IceCalibur
06-12-19, 10:06 PM
That old chestnut :laugh:

Haha all true Blue..this was back when ebay wasn't as strict..I used to buy the DVD's for £6 each and sell them for £30..eventually the account was banned but I still had loads of people contacting me trying to get some lol :laugh:

Vlad the Inhaler
09-12-19, 12:46 AM
My seedlings are alive...

Where to post them tho?

Here ya go... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191208/eecc68954674015091a3db722c6c4b58.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191208/fea221f168cc1ef5ba580bd2d5bd882d.jpg

Dinafem Gorilla Auto, day 1.

GEORGE
09-12-19, 10:29 AM
If it is Humboldt, it is this section here, don't know where Diafram is.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?181329-Humboldt-fast-flowering-Indica

GEORGE
09-12-19, 10:57 AM
That one is mine, here is Diafarm:

And this one is Humboldt:

GEORGE
09-12-19, 12:16 PM
My seedlings are alive...

Where to post them tho?

Here ya go... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191208/eecc68954674015091a3db722c6c4b58.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191208/fea221f168cc1ef5ba580bd2d5bd882d.jpg

Dinafem Gorilla Auto, day 1.

Trex
09-12-19, 02:25 PM
Wheres that Humboldt thread Blue ? Cant find it nowhere

M_C
09-12-19, 02:28 PM
Am I the only one still waiting on delivery? :(

AND
09-12-19, 02:38 PM
Am I the only one still waiting on delivery? :(

Nope :( at this rate I will have to start something else as I cant run out of my weed...

M_C
09-12-19, 02:39 PM
Nope :( at this rate I will have to start something else as I cant run out of my weed...I'm getting to the same position :(

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Easy-T
09-12-19, 02:56 PM
Am I the only one still waiting on delivery? :(No don't think any UK delivery's yet [emoji17]

Valentina
09-12-19, 03:31 PM
There we go...ok mate, just gimme a heads up if you need any more...

I see what you did there :laugh:

GEORGE
09-12-19, 04:04 PM
Wheres that Humboldt thread Blue ? Cant find it nowhere

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN2493.JPG

Trex
09-12-19, 04:09 PM
Nope :( at this rate I will have to start something else as I cant run out of my weed...
I'm getting to the same position :(

Sent from my SM-G900F using TapatalkToo bad yall in UK . Ive got enough weed here to smoke out a whole Battalion for a decade [emoji1787][emoji1787] gladly send ya guys a full zip to hold yall over

Vlad the Inhaler
09-12-19, 05:35 PM
No don't think any UK delivery's yet [emoji17]

It’s been about five weeks now! [emoji51]

At this rate there’s only gonna be three people in the comp! [emoji23]

AND
09-12-19, 05:44 PM
Too bad yall in UK . Ive got enough weed here to smoke out a whole Battalion for a decade [emoji1787][emoji1787] gladly send ya guys a full zip to hold yall over

I can smoke enough for a battalion in a week ;) shares on a 40ft container anyone :laugh:

Vlad the Inhaler
09-12-19, 08:54 PM
I can smoke enough for a battalion in a week ;) shares on a 40ft container anyone :laugh:

Fookinell, AND. If Mr Dinafem can’t get a few seeds from Spain, it’s probably gonna be quicker to grow some haze from scratch.

CityDweller
10-12-19, 09:02 PM
Fast Flowering Green Crack. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191210/b9a606c98bd0549c26359be885995c43.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191210/38cd9eaa98a326d0f8682d68d802915d.jpg

Vlad the Inhaler
11-12-19, 12:58 AM
Fast Flowering Green Crack. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191210/b9a606c98bd0549c26359be885995c43.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191210/38cd9eaa98a326d0f8682d68d802915d.jpg

You’ve got the green bit already, CD... now where’s the crack? [emoji848][emoji23]

AND
11-12-19, 11:11 AM
I think my beans have arrived...I have a parcel waiting for me to collect...typical, went out for half an hour :(

CityDweller
11-12-19, 12:07 PM
I think my beans have arrived...I have a parcel waiting for me to collect...typical, went out for half an hour :(Mine arrived in a small envelope with no signature required.

GanJ mad
11-12-19, 12:08 PM
Nice crack AND.
That’s always the case ain’t it nip out ye parcel arrives.

Easy-T
11-12-19, 06:21 PM
Mine haven't arrived yet [emoji17]

IceCalibur
11-12-19, 06:33 PM
I think my beans have arrived...I have a parcel waiting for me to collect...typical, went out for half an hour :(

Ahhh there we go, hopefully it is AND...will be fantastic news, means everyone's beans will start to land here :barmy:

Nice one.

GEORGE
11-12-19, 06:40 PM
I want to think you all for such A Merry Christmas, All Secret Santa has been notified By Post Office, to transfer all prizes to my addy.:xmas::laugh::laugh:

AND
11-12-19, 06:53 PM
Ahhh there we go, hopefully it is AND...will be fantastic news, means everyone's beans will start to land here :barmy:

Nice one.

It is...woohoo...will germ a couple later :)

Easy-T
11-12-19, 09:26 PM
It is...woohoo...will germ a couple later :)Was it sign for And

Vlad the Inhaler
11-12-19, 09:27 PM
Yay!

Game on! [emoji1376][emoji1376]

AND
11-12-19, 09:51 PM
Was it sign for And

Yes mate...ParcelFarce ;)

Easy-T
11-12-19, 09:52 PM
Yes mate...ParcelFarce ;)Posh [emoji23] should all be seeing red cards this week [emoji106]

gardro
11-12-19, 09:55 PM
Sender will be getting a return if they are sent recorded. Real dumb ass thing to do.

Unless five o repackaged them [emoji216]

IceCalibur
11-12-19, 09:55 PM
Yes mate...ParcelFarce ;)

Hahahaa spot on AND 'parcelFarce indeed :laugh::laugh:

gardro
13-12-19, 07:29 PM
Anymore turned up?

M_C
13-12-19, 08:15 PM
Anymore turned up?

Still waiting on mine... a shame as I've had a long weekend :(

Easy-T
13-12-19, 08:39 PM
Nothing here [emoji17]

LewisR19
13-12-19, 11:35 PM
Still nothing :(

gardro
14-12-19, 12:06 AM
Its a good job the jars are pretty full. I wonder if customs want to charge duty. A pack of beans was 76 euro?

AND
14-12-19, 09:27 AM
Its a good job the jars are pretty full. I wonder if customs want to charge duty. A pack of beans was 76 euro?

Was getting close to starting something else myself...Jars are nearly empty but theres a Strawb Eclair drying (jar today) and another waiting to chop so I waited :)

Easy-T
16-12-19, 06:15 PM
Anyone got theirs [emoji23] got mine today [emoji4]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191216/a365d2946a25142392a9c77335487aa5.jpg

IceCalibur
16-12-19, 06:17 PM
Anyone got theirs [emoji23] got mine today [emoji4]

Great news Easy..fingers crossed they will start dropping for all now :)

Easy-T
16-12-19, 06:20 PM
Great news Easy..fingers crossed they will start dropping for all now :)Thought that last week [emoji23] when And got his, fingers crossed they should start to appear

IceCalibur
16-12-19, 06:46 PM
Thought that last week [emoji23] when And got his, fingers crossed they should start to appear

Yep...I think I even posted something about that lol

Hopefully, this is the time! :D