PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Vivid LED!

Street Smart
26-12-19, 03:31 PM
Hi Talkers!

We would like to welcome on board our newest sponsor, Vivid LED (https://vividled.co.uk/)

Please take a moment to check out their great products and selection. Feel free to post in this section if you have any questions at all about their products and pricing. Cheers!

The Admin Team

BB
26-12-19, 03:33 PM
Hi Talkers!

We would like to welcome on board our newest sponsor, Vivid LED (https://vividled.co.uk/)

Please take a moment to check out their great products and selection. Feel free to post in this section if you have any questions at all about their products and pricing. Cheers!

The Admin Team

Welcome vivid and good work SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_C
26-12-19, 03:43 PM
Welcome Vivid LED, great to see you here & look forward to talking with you :)

vividled
26-12-19, 03:48 PM
Much appreciated guys. Happy to answer any questions anybody may have

Murdock
26-12-19, 03:50 PM
Like the look of that 640w board, wouldn’t mind firing a led between the 2 600w hps

vividled
26-12-19, 03:53 PM
And If theres anyone on the site that's already used or got any of the great HLG equipment please give me a shout as it will be great to be able to show everyone exactly what they can do.

vividled
26-12-19, 03:56 PM
It works extremely well youd be amazed at its output. In the winter in the UK as a supplement with great hps it would work very well indeed far higher gpw and quality from the greatly improved spectrum.

Murdock
26-12-19, 03:59 PM
Yea I,d need to use it alongside hps as I use hps as a heat source too, be also handy for summer when the temps get high, just turn the hps down to 250 and fire led up

hotshot
26-12-19, 04:05 PM
:greet:Welcome to the Talk Vivid LED, enjoy.:roll::D:joint:

vividled
26-12-19, 04:20 PM
Absolutely. I also offer all the kits with a remote driver option. So you can run the driver in front of your input for winter and move it away altogether for summer. And even cooler sink and diode temps. So everything lasts even longer. And that's better longevity than less than 0.66% depreciation a year from the diodes. Tested by Samsung who actually produce the R spec baords for HLG. More than 50000 hours between failure and 7 year manufacturer driver warranties.
So they last for years and years with virtually no drop in output.

vividled
26-12-19, 04:23 PM
Cheers buddy

vividled
26-12-19, 04:24 PM
:greet:Welcome to the Talk Vivid LED, enjoy.:roll::D:joint:

Cheers buddy.

Sorry just trying to work out how to use the site

IceCalibur
26-12-19, 06:09 PM
Hello vividled, welcome to the forum fella nice to see you here :)

I am very happy with my HLG LEDs I purchased from you..but honestly, I need to learn how to use them properly as they really are quite powerful and you can easily frazzle your plants lol.

Herbitual
26-12-19, 06:10 PM
Excellent news.

I love the light I bought from Vivid (with additional gold bling [emoji6])

vividled
26-12-19, 06:16 PM
The doggo lux app for android is very useful buddy. You can directly convert to par very easily.

vividled
26-12-19, 06:16 PM
Really glad you're happy buddy. How are the ladies?

vividled
26-12-19, 06:22 PM
Hello vividled, welcome to the forum fella nice to see you here :)

I am very happy with my HLG LEDs I purchased from you..but honestly, I need to learn how to use them properly as they really are quite powerful and you can easily frazzle your plants lol.

Cheers buddy.

They really do throw out some photons best to test par levels and increase gently until your phenos and environments peak ppfd.

Herbitual
26-12-19, 06:28 PM
Really glad you're happy buddy. How are the ladies?

I've had 99 problems but the lights ain't one.

Water issues mainly but the performance of the light has been fantastic. 60 days from seed for one auto and far more tops than I had under the previous set up.

Very highly recommended.

IceCalibur
26-12-19, 07:31 PM
Cheers buddy.

They really do throw out some photons best to test par levels and increase gently until your phenos and environments peak ppfd.

Absolutely right..with my grow it was simply my inexperience (and not listening to gardro lol)..but wowzers they really are beasts in the world of LEDs and would recommend them :)

gardro
26-12-19, 10:11 PM
Good to see you on board

riot
28-12-19, 01:39 AM
Welcome aboard, have heard great things about your LED's :)

Do you have a link to your site?

M_C
28-12-19, 09:18 AM
Welcome aboard, have heard great things about your LED's :)

Do you have a link to your site?

This will be what you are looking for - https://vividled.co.uk/

vividled
28-12-19, 02:18 PM

Cheers buddy

riot
28-12-19, 02:22 PM

Thank You :)

Cleargreen
29-12-19, 08:46 PM