PDA

View Full Version : A Little About Us

Ali Bongo
19-02-20, 11:50 AM
Firstly, thanks for the warm and friendly welcome we've had here at THC Talk. We're really excited to get to know you guys and discuss all 'tings ganja!

A lot of people think we're just another online headshop and seed pusher, but this simply isn't the case.

We started trading way back in 1997 on a small market stall in our beautiful home city of Norwich, we've built a huge reputation over the years and started trading online quite a few years ago. We have loyal customers from all over the globe due to our friendly service, good quality of product, great value for money and discrete shipping methods.

We now have a huge shop in Norwich, this place is seriously a wonderland for stoners and most people who walk in for the first time simply can't believe what they're seeing. We stock thousands and thousands of products and have been selling seeds since a day where all people wanted was either White Widow or AK-47 (absolutely amazing genetics that have of course shaped what a lot of people know of the world's most beautiful plant today.)

Now we stock thousands of strains from hundreds of breeders. We're always on the lookout for the newest releases from all breeders, and offer many of these genetics as part of our Bongo Bulk range (https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/products/seeds/bongo-bulk/).

We really do pride ourselves on our customer service so if you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Email: Admin@alibongo.co.uk
Telephone: (+44)1603 760055
Or simply drop me a message here, always happy to help :)

We also have a discount code for everybody here at THC Talk for 15% off everything and everything - THCTALK

Simply pop it in the voucher code section on the basket at www.alibongo.co.uk or www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

Shipping on all seeds and CBD products is free, discrete and worldwide :cool:

Have a good'un!

British green
19-02-20, 12:29 PM
Hello Good afternoon and welcome Ali bongo
Thanks for looking after the talk with a great discount code for our members [emoji120]

[emoji636] in a green and pleasant land [emoji636]

Mac
19-02-20, 12:48 PM
Welcome Ali have used yourselves several times before and always been happy with the service, look forward to using you again soon :)

M_C
19-02-20, 02:36 PM
Hi guys & welcome back :)

Funny you guys should pop up just as my Ali Bongo clipper lighter is packing in :laugh:

BB
19-02-20, 05:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200219/bf12b5e2d6ed57f3e5d6a5c53c68c437.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wags
19-02-20, 06:52 PM
Firstly, thanks for the warm and friendly welcome we've had here at THC Talk. We're really excited to get to know you guys and discuss all 'tings ganja!

A lot of people think we're just another online headshop and seed pusher, but this simply isn't the case.

We started trading way back in 1997 on a small market stall in our beautiful home city of Norwich, we've built a huge reputation over the years and started trading online quite a few years ago. We have loyal customers from all over the globe due to our friendly service, good quality of product, great value for money and discrete shipping methods.

We now have a huge shop in Norwich, this place is seriously a wonderland for stoners and most people who walk in for the first time simply can't believe what they're seeing. We stock thousands and thousands of products and have been selling seeds since a day where all people wanted was either White Widow or AK-47 (absolutely amazing genetics that have of course shaped what a lot of people know of the world's most beautiful plant today.)

Now we stock thousands of strains from hundreds of breeders. We're always on the lookout for the newest releases from all breeders, and offer many of these genetics as part of our Bongo Bulk range (https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/products/seeds/bongo-bulk/).

We really do pride ourselves on our customer service so if you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Email: Admin@alibongo.co.uk
Telephone: (+44)1603 760055
Or simply drop me a message here, always happy to help :)

We also have a discount code for everybody here at THC Talk for 15% off everything and everything - THCTALK

Simply pop it in the voucher code section on the basket at www.alibongo.co.uk or www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

Shipping on all seeds and CBD products is free, discrete and worldwide :cool:

Have a good'un!

379829Had a look at your site for the first time. Wow man. My new favourite shop rite there. [emoji106] [emoji106] Brilliant.

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

IceCalibur
19-02-20, 07:07 PM
Hi and welcome Ali Bongo, really nice to see you here and offering our members a lovely discount! :barmy: :Nice:

Here is your image enlarged;

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=379829&d=1582113035

cough
19-02-20, 08:46 PM
Great website Ali Bongo I am going to be buying in the next few days, well next week.

Valentina
19-02-20, 09:26 PM
Hello! Looks like I have found the place to get my bong from...!!!

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:11 AM
Hello Good afternoon and welcome Ali bongo
Thanks for looking after the talk with a great discount code for our members [emoji120]

[emoji636] in a green and pleasant land [emoji636]

Thanks for the warm welcome man! Great to be here :)

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:12 AM
Welcome Ali have used yourselves several times before and always been happy with the service, look forward to using you again soon :)

We love hearing things like this, thanks Maccajuana :D Really glad to hear!

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:13 AM
Hello! Looks like I have found the place to get my bong from...!!!

:barmy: You'll be spoilt for choice! Any questions let us know :)

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:14 AM
Great website Ali Bongo I am going to be buying in the next few days, well next week.

Thanks Cough! Any questions just let us know, we're constantly adding products to our website :)

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:15 AM
Hi and welcome Ali Bongo, really nice to see you here and offering our members a lovely discount! :barmy: :Nice:

Here is your image enlarged;

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=379829&d=1582113035

Loving the warm welcome from all the mods, you guys are great! Still getting the hang of the image thing so thanks :blush:

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:18 AM
Hi guys & welcome back :)

Funny you guys should pop up just as my Ali Bongo clipper lighter is packing in :laugh:

Nice one M_C! Place an order for anything on the website and I'll get you a few included. Just leave a note 'Spoke with you guys on THCTALK and was promised some new clippers' :barmy: :barmy:

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:23 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200219/bf12b5e2d6ed57f3e5d6a5c53c68c437.jpg

Reppin' the swag :cool: Makes for a god-size coffee :barmy:

Ali Bongo
20-02-20, 11:24 AM
Had a look at your site for the first time. Wow man. My new favourite shop rite there. [emoji106] [emoji106] Brilliant.

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

Love hearing this :dance2: any questions feel free to ask mate :)

cough
20-02-20, 11:25 AM
Thanks Cough! Any questions just let us know, we're constantly adding products to our website :)

Thanks Ali, I have left a query on your site RE the wifes CC.

Mac
20-02-20, 02:11 PM
We love hearing things like this, thanks Maccajuana :D Really glad to hear!

My pleasure, and that next order went in this morning, Sour Orange Diesel Kush from Mephisto :D :D :toke:

cough
20-02-20, 02:17 PM
Thanks Ali, I have left a query on your site RE the wifes CC.

And Ali replied, thanks.

Ali Bongo
21-02-20, 11:25 AM
My pleasure, and that next order went in this morning, Sour Orange Diesel Kush from Mephisto :D :D :toke:

Just saw it, couple of extra freebies coming your way brotha :barmy:

Ali Bongo
21-02-20, 11:26 AM
And Ali replied, thanks.

Nice one cough :greet:

Mac
21-02-20, 11:31 AM
Just saw it, couple of extra freebies coming your way brotha :barmy:

:Nice: thank you! Was already hyped for my delivery, more so now haha :D

Ali Bongo
21-02-20, 03:29 PM

Caught your order before it went man, added you some extra freebies :greet: :barmy:

cough
21-02-20, 06:02 PM
Unfortunately you don't take mastercard, so I wont be able to order I'm afraid.

cough
21-02-20, 06:19 PM
Ignore, order placed. On the faq page it says that you don't accept mastercard. I went ahead to go the Postal Order route and found that you do take Mastercard. :)

Mac
24-02-20, 01:34 PM
Caught your order before it went man, added you some extra freebies :greet: :barmy:Just arrived thank you soo much, so many extra seeds and stickers for the slap board [emoji851][emoji851]

I only ordered the mephisto beans and got a female seeds gelato, bongo bulk g13 and zkittlez and the amur giant auto [emoji851][emoji16]

Thank you again, made my morning [emoji16][emoji170]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/d6d4383449bfda837df998a077d59089.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/407fbb8cf5fd5e8f9d71a1180ebfa484.jpg

cough
24-02-20, 01:39 PM
Just arrived thank you soo much, so many extra seeds and stickers for the slap board [emoji851][emoji851]

I only ordered the mephisto beans and got a female seeds gelato, bongo bulk g13 and zkittlez and the amur giant auto [emoji851][emoji16]

Thank you again, made my morning [emoji16][emoji170]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/d6d4383449bfda837df998a077d59089.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/407fbb8cf5fd5e8f9d71a1180ebfa484.jpg

Nice one, hopefully mine come tomorrow :barmy:

Ali Bongo
24-02-20, 03:00 PM
Nice one, hopefully mine come tomorrow :barmy:

Cough PM me your order no. mate :)

I'll get that FAQ page sorted now. Thanks for pointing that out!

cough
24-02-20, 03:17 PM
Cough PM me your order no. mate :)

I'll get that FAQ page sorted now. Thanks for pointing that out!

Been sent mate.

The Solyom
23-03-20, 02:07 PM
Where do I find the discount code, I want to order some Auto's?
Krofam has kindly offered to Mentor me and we are going to do a coco extravaganza diary. I want the fastest finishing as I am in isolation due to health issues. I need it medium to high THC and fast. Like, in 2 days when my stash runs out! lol

Looked at your seed site and I love it. Could you get your IT guys to add Search by THC levels and/or flowering time to the drop down please? I'm betting loads of people are starting grows now the risk of getting caught has dropped. Only the odd dog walker goes past my place now.

I'm thinking these seeds:

Fast Buds Seeds Original Line - Auto Chemdawg Autoflowering Feminised Cannabis Seeds
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Yield: 350-400gr/m2
THC: Up to 20%

Fast Buds Seeds Original Line - Auto Jack Herer Autoflowering Feminised Cannabis Seeds
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Yield: 400-500gr/m2
THC: Up to 21%

Fast Buds Seeds - Stardawg Feminised Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
Flowering: 8-9 week from germination
Harvest US: up to 1.3 pounds per light
Harvest EU: 400-600 g/m2 50-300 g/plant

1 of each under a single 600 HPS with parabolic shade and air pots in coco. What do you think?

The Solyom
23-03-20, 02:40 PM
I spoke to one of your guys on the phone. Quality service. He gave me the code and I've ordered my beans.
Order number ABS66600

Get em here quick buddy! LOL

BB
26-03-20, 04:07 PM
Ordered bubba Kush auto and sour diesel auto [emoji4]

skunkybudmans
30-03-20, 03:47 PM
Cheers for the discount code brother!
Ordered some Tropicanna Cookies Purple Feminised [emoji1786][emoji1786]

Order number ABS66920 [emoji41][emoji41]

The Solyom
13-05-20, 12:04 PM
Lately when I go to your site I get the 403 Forbidden error. I then have to turn off my VPN which I don't like doing. Strangely, I used to have no problem and it's the same VPN.
Any ideas?

jingo
13-05-20, 12:32 PM
Lately when I go to your site I get the 403 Forbidden error. I then have to turn off my VPN which I don't like doing. Strangely, I used to have no problem and it's the same VPN.
Any ideas?I don't have any problem following the links in this thread to their website. I personally like glass beaker bongs with percolators built in, I just didn't see any on their website that I felt would be durable enough for me.

The Solyom
13-05-20, 01:01 PM
I don't have any problem following the links in this thread to their website. I personally like glass beaker bongs with percolators built in, I just didn't see any on their website that I felt would be durable enough for me.

I can't find any links on this thread lol. I have the seeds I bought from them bookmarked from when I bought them. They worked then, don't now. The vpn has been updated so maybe it's that. Everything else is the same.

jingo
13-05-20, 01:02 PM
I can't find any links on this thread lol. I have the seeds I bought from them bookmarked from when I bought them. They worked then, don't now. The vpn has been updated so maybe it's that. Everything else is the same.First post has the links.

The Solyom
13-05-20, 01:26 PM
I get the 403 message through that link. Fecking bizarre. I'm not that bothered, I can turn the vpn off. Remembering to turn it on again is more of a problem lol.
I just like to know why things don't do things that did do those things. :laugh:

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:32 AM
I get the 403 message through that link. Fecking bizarre. I'm not that bothered, I can turn the vpn off. Remembering to turn it on again is more of a problem lol.
I just like to know why things don't do things that did do those things. :laugh:

Hey man, ever so sorry we hadn't replied for a while, our workforce dropped from 14 of us down to 2 and we started working remotely so took a step away from the online world so to speak pretty much. Is this all sorted now? Hope you're well mate.

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:34 AM
I don't have any problem following the links in this thread to their website. I personally like glass beaker bongs with percolators built in, I just didn't see any on their website that I felt would be durable enough for me.

Yo Jingo! Would suggest checking out the Weed Star and Grace Glass range, both have pretty thick glass and are made very well :cool:
Hope all is well with you.

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:34 AM
Cheers for the discount code brother!
Ordered some Tropicanna Cookies Purple Feminised [emoji1786][emoji1786]

Order number ABS66920 [emoji41][emoji41]

No worries mate! Apologies for the delayed response...

How are they doing? They are the Bongo Bulk ones I believe :D

Hope you're well

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:35 AM
Ordered bubba Kush auto and sour diesel auto [emoji4]

Yo BB, apologies for the delayed response my man.

How are they doing? :D And how are YOU doing? :cool:

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:36 AM
Just arrived thank you soo much, so many extra seeds and stickers for the slap board [emoji851][emoji851]

How are you and all these girls doing mate? :D

Amazing slap board :O

The Solyom
14-05-20, 10:43 AM
Hey man, ever so sorry we hadn't replied for a while, our workforce dropped from 14 of us down to 2 and we started working remotely so took a step away from the online world so to speak pretty much. Is this all sorted now? Hope you're well mate.

No mate, still the same but a I said, I'm not too worried. I can just turn the VPN off. FYI I use Private Internet Access for the vpn.

skunkybudmans
24-05-20, 08:33 AM
No worries mate! Apologies for the delayed response...

How are they doing? They are the Bongo Bulk ones I believe :D

Hope you're well

No worries mate..Just planted them, 4 out of 4 germed [emoji106] only a couple days old but looking good [emoji41]

The Solyom
24-05-20, 01:16 PM
Yo Ali, do you do the replacement bags for the Arizer Extreme Q and any spares for grizzly vapes?

Mac
25-05-20, 07:28 AM
How are you and all these girls doing mate? :D

Amazing slap board :O

Great thank you, currently enjoying the company of one of the Mephisto ladies for breakfast and she's kicking my arse :bigjoint:kinkysmiley1

Ali Bongo
26-05-20, 12:39 PM
Yo Ali, do you do the replacement bags for the Arizer Extreme Q and any spares for grizzly vapes?

Yo Solyom, we do indeed but they are not on the website because they are clearance items and are soon to be discontinued unfortunately. We can order the balloon kit in for you, it includes 4 bags. Best thing to do is email us at admin@alibongo.co.uk, mention your discount code THCTALK and we'll see what we can do for you :) Hope you're well mate.

Ali Bongo
26-05-20, 12:40 PM
Great thank you, currently enjoying the company of one of the Mephisto ladies for breakfast and she's kicking my arse :bigjoint:kinkysmiley1

Sounds like a good wake and bake, good to hear it man :D

The Solyom
27-05-20, 04:37 PM
Yo Solyom, we do indeed but they are not on the website because they are clearance items and are soon to be discontinued unfortunately. We can order the balloon kit in for you, it includes 4 bags. Best thing to do is email us at admin@alibongo.co.uk, mention your discount code THCTALK and we'll see what we can do for you :) Hope you're well mate.

Done, cheers for the advice