PDA

View Full Version : What are your Cannabis Laws?

Phytoplankton
07-03-20, 11:22 PM
This being an international forum, I have wondered what are the laws in you're country/city/state/district?

Here in the US, some states allow recreational use, others only medical use with doctors note, some no use at all. I am in California, we have recreational use and are allowed six plants and up to 99, depending on the specific County or City you're in. Max amount is 4 oz.(10 grams processed, (Hash, oil, shatter, etc.). There are also dispensaries where you can buy anything from CBD oil to clones. My county is very restrictive, six plants per household, no outdoor growing, greenhouse growing only in a locked building with foundation and electrical. I have a tent in the garage.

Sadface
07-03-20, 11:25 PM
It's illegal ...fuck em

M_C
07-03-20, 11:28 PM
In the UK it is illegal :(

cough
07-03-20, 11:39 PM
Yea take no notice.

BUDDY
08-03-20, 11:15 AM
Illegal here in uk. But sod the law [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McTavish23
08-03-20, 01:31 PM
Has anyone on here ever been busted in the UK? Stupid laws.

GEORGE
08-03-20, 01:33 PM
Never been to UK, but been busted plenty of times in US, Florida laws suck.

McTavish23
08-03-20, 01:49 PM
Never been to UK, but been busted plenty of times in US, Florida laws suck.Ahh man! Is it straight to jail in the prohibited us states?

GEORGE
08-03-20, 01:54 PM
Ahh man! Is it straight to jail in the prohibited us states?

Depends on how you act I guess, If you nice, they seem to look the other way, but if you tell them off, then it is straight to jail. lol

Florida is really screw up. They have A bill in the House now they are voting on, to make it harder to get any thing on the ballet. It is hard enough as it is, don't need it to be even harder. We do have A few medical house, but nothing stronger than 10% THC, and I don't see it being getting any better any time soon. We miss the dead line this month, to get our Grow your own on the ballet, will have wait until 2022 or 2024 to vote on that now. If they pass this bill they are pushing through now, we might never get it on the ballet. Our best bet is to elect Berner Sanders Presdient, he actually thanks it is A stupid law, and needs to be legal on A Federal bases.

scoot
30-04-20, 03:06 AM
Legal up north here in Canada,but..employers can still piss test!
The tests are alcohol(breathalyzer),swab,and piss I passed a swab,and breathalyzer failed the piss test and the bastages tried to fire me 3 months after it was legalized,I have 10 months out of 24 months unnanounced testing left to go through,they literally give me 5mns notice before a test,luckily I have passed them all except that first nail in the coffin,they tried to make an example of me until the union lawyer got involved still got hit with a shitty 2 month unpaid suspension.
We can but,smoke,eat weed and even grow 4 plants per household!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
06-12-20, 03:43 PM
Here in massachusetts you can grow six plants per person, with a 12 plant household max.
10 ounce limit in the home. Not sure how that adds up.

Possession of over an oz could be 6 months or $500 fine.
Subsequent offense could be 2 years and $2k.

If you're out and about with 2 or 3 strains of bud, in separate baggies, they could try to push intent to distribute, which puts you at 2 years/$2k for first offense and up to $10k/2.5 years for subsequent.

There's forfeiture of weed, cash, and even vehicles in play as well.

The kicker: "All marijuana is subject to forfeiture, even in amounts under an ounce which is decriminalized in the state."

So, yeah......still a bit nuts here...

Herbitual
06-12-20, 03:53 PM
The only weed law I follow is: don’t get stoned and fanny about at sea.

Recipe for trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEORGE
06-12-20, 03:56 PM
This being an international forum, I have wondered what are the laws in you're country/city/state/district?

Here in the US, some states allow recreational use, others only medical use with doctors note, some no use at all. I am in California, we have recreational use and are allowed six plants and up to 99, depending on the specific County or City you're in. Max amount is 4 oz.(10 grams processed, (Hash, oil, shatter, etc.). There are also dispensaries where you can buy anything from CBD oil to clones. My county is very restrictive, six plants per household, no outdoor growing, greenhouse growing only in a locked building with foundation and electrical. I have a tent in the garage.

The US feds just pass A decriminical Law in the Congress, and is now waiting for the Senate to vote on it. If this pass, this will be A big win for all States, and closer to getting Federal Marijuana Laws for all of us. Whoop Whoop!

Phytoplankton
11-12-20, 12:31 AM
Sounds good, but very unlikely to pass the Senate (crotchety old bastids).

GEORGE
11-12-20, 12:41 AM
Sounds good, but very unlikely to pass the Senate (crotchety old bastids).

Pretty much what I was thinking, I thought they would have voted on it this week, but haven't heard anything from the news. Bummer.