PDA

View Full Version : Qb96 elite

M_C
09-03-20, 10:55 AM
Hi guys, is the QB96 ELITE the lowest power board you do?

I'm trying to cost a bizarre idea that I have with regards house plants - so I'm really not after anything too big....

Trex
09-03-20, 11:04 AM

I'm trying to cost a bizarre idea that I have with regards house plants - so I'm really not after anything too big....MC i rekon the hlg65 is the smallest they make bud .
I have it and its fawkin awesome . 4000k lights up my 3x3 lettuce table very well .

Those qb engines are for flowering booster .extreme red spectrum .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

vividled
09-03-20, 11:07 AM

I'm trying to cost a bizarre idea that I have with regards house plants - so I'm really not after anything too big....

Sorry for the late reply buddy yes currently they're the smallest I stock. I'll be looking I to getting some of the smaller boards soon mind.

vividled
09-03-20, 11:08 AM

Or possibly the qb144 depending how you drive them of course. I can supply those with dedicated pin sink also.

M_C
09-03-20, 11:10 AM
Great idea Trex but a little large for what I have in mind... I'm looking for something a little more, 'portable' ;)

M_C
09-03-20, 11:12 AM
Or possibly the qb144 depending how you drive them of course. I can supply those with dedicated pin sink also.

Now this is more like it :) - I'll take this to my drawing board & see how it measures up :) - Many thanks!