PDA

View Full Version : How do you like to get high?

Ali Bongo
12-05-20, 02:13 PM
How's it going growers? Keeping well we hope :)

Our main website www.alibongo.co.uk goes back live tomorrow (finally a bit of normality!) and it got me thinking; What's your favourite smoking apperatus? Attach pics of your beloved bong, vape, pipe or other contractions.

We not only stock seeds but we have a mind bending range of smoking accessories up on the website, from R2D2 dab rigs, all your favourite skins to extraction gear :cool: Your exclusive THCTALK code for 15% off works on our online headshop too (and in store if anybody is close by :D )

My personal favourite bong \/ The Mind Warp Double Perc :evil: Something about the draw and weight of it!

M_C
12-05-20, 03:36 PM
There's just something special about quality glassware... it works well & as a bonus, it looks good too :)

Easy-T
12-05-20, 03:41 PM
There's just something special about quality glassware... it works well & as a bonus, it looks good too :)Smoked for years, but never tried a glass pipe, might have to check some out [emoji5]

From behind the bushes

M_C
12-05-20, 03:56 PM
Smoked for years, but never tried a glass pipe, might have to check some out [emoji5]

From behind the bushes

Do it!

I know we all messed about with homemade bongs in our youth... but it just ain't the same ;) - And they don't have to be silly expensive either!

Easy-T
12-05-20, 04:00 PM
Do it!

I know we all messed about with homemade bongs in our youth... but it just ain't the same ;) - And they don't have to be silly expensive either!Just had a look, yeah some decent looking ones and good prices [emoji106] might treat myself payday [emoji23]

From behind the bushes

British green
12-05-20, 05:24 PM
How's it going growers? Keeping well we hope :)

Our main website www.alibongo.co.uk goes back live tomorrow (finally a bit of normality!) and it got me thinking; What's your favourite smoking apperatus? Attach pics of your beloved bong, vape, pipe or other contractions.

We not only stock seeds but we have a mind bending range of smoking accessories up on the website, from R2D2 dab rigs, all your favourite skins to extraction gear :cool: Your exclusive THCTALK code for 15% off works on our online headshop too (and in store if anybody is close by :D )

My personal favourite bong \/ The Mind Warp Double Perc :evil: Something about the draw and weight of it!

As long as I'm high I'm not that arsed how I got there [emoji23]

A link to the competition you kindly sponsored

Pepsi challenge 2020
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=9062&share_tid=183414&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D183414&share_type=t&link_source=app
Here you will also find a link to the pictorial thread of the competition
Thanks again [emoji120]

[emoji636] in a green and pleasant land [emoji636]

redisiel
12-05-20, 07:09 PM
All day in any way!
Redz

kencancook
12-05-20, 09:19 PM
Lately my vapcap I fuckin love this little thing haha...havent burnt weed since I got this and I don't think I will again...unless it breaks some how lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Ali Bongo
13-05-20, 03:01 PM
There's just something special about quality glassware... it works well & as a bonus, it looks good too :)

Totally agree, love a good thick glass bong with some decent percs :Nice:

Ali Bongo
13-05-20, 03:02 PM
Lately my vapcap I fuckin love this little thing haha...havent burnt weed since I got this and I don't think I will again...unless it breaks some how lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Nice, we stock a couple of the Dynavaps, great units

Can't see that breaking anytime soon haha!

Ali Bongo
13-05-20, 03:04 PM
Smoked for years, but never tried a glass pipe, might have to check some out [emoji5]

From behind the bushes

You'd be surprised how far they've came! Recommend checking out The Carbon Filter Glass Pipe for the cleanest pipe seshs

https://www.alibongo.co.uk/product/carbon-filter-glass-pipe-49705/

Ali Bongo
13-05-20, 03:05 PM
As long as I'm high I'm not that arsed how I got there [emoji23]

A link to the competition you kindly sponsored

Pepsi challenge 2020
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=9062&share_tid=183414&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethctalk%2Ecom%2Fcannabis-forum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D183414&share_type=t&link_source=app
Here you will also find a link to the pictorial thread of the competition
Thanks again [emoji120]

Brilliant XD :cool:

Thanks for the link and comp dude, hope you're well! Always up for sorting more when we're back in the office (not too long now hopefully!)

Ali Bongo
13-05-20, 03:06 PM
Do it!

I know we all messed about with homemade bongs in our youth... but it just ain't the same ;) - And they don't have to be silly expensive either!

Loved me a coke can / Esso 25p cola 2L bottle bong :barmy: LOL!

Ali Bongo
13-05-20, 03:08 PM
Just had a look, yeah some decent looking ones and good prices [emoji106] might treat myself payday [emoji23]

From behind the bushes

Loads to choose from Easy, you'll get 15% with your exclusive discount code THCTALK too :cool:

I'd recommend the Chongz Blue Nasty Triple Perc - https://www.alibongo.co.uk/product/chongz-blue-nasty-triple-percolator-bong-53204/

On sale too :D

Easy-T
13-05-20, 03:43 PM
Loads to choose from Easy, you'll get 15% with your exclusive discount code THCTALK too :cool:

I'd recommend the Chongz Blue Nasty Triple Perc - https://www.alibongo.co.uk/product/chongz-blue-nasty-triple-percolator-bong-53204/

On sale too :DJust checked it out, looks spot on how long you got your sale on, waiting till payday 25th to order, 0h do I grind the weed like making a j or just through a bud on [emoji106]

From behind the bushes

Easy-T
13-05-20, 04:03 PM

On sale too :DJust ordered one [emoji106]

From behind the bushes

moonpie
13-05-20, 05:13 PM
have a few glass pieces but this is my current favorite, the mini twisty, what i really like about it is how convenient it is and it can hold a decent amount, fill it up and take it with anywhere

British green
13-05-20, 05:24 PM
Brilliant XD :cool:

Thanks for the link and comp dude, hope you're well! Always up for sorting more when we're back in the office (not too long now hopefully!)

Absolutely fantastic drop me a pm when your back .
Always a pleasure speaking to you and dealing with you guys
I need to purchase a few things as well so we can wrap it all up together [emoji120]

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:19 AM
Just ordered one [emoji106]

From behind the bushes

You won't regret it, I love that piece :)

In answer to your other question its personal preference I guess but grinding it up first will give you a more even coated burn!

Also, just spoke to the boys in the packing department and you're getting some extra Bongo gifts added :cool:

Enjoy :Nice:

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:20 AM
Absolutely fantastic drop me a pm when your back .
Always a pleasure speaking to you and dealing with you guys
I need to purchase a few things as well so we can wrap it all up together [emoji120]

Absolutely mate, I'll pm you and get something sorted, hopefully not too long!

Ali Bongo
14-05-20, 10:20 AM
have a few glass pieces but this is my current favorite, the mini twisty, what i really like about it is how convenient it is and it can hold a decent amount, fill it up and take it with anywhere

Excellent choice, we stock these too, very popular :Nice:

Easy-T
14-05-20, 12:07 PM
You won't regret it, I love that piece :)

In answer to your other question its personal preference I guess but grinding it up first will give you a more even coated burn!

Also, just spoke to the boys in the packing department and you're getting some extra Bongo gifts added :cool:

Enjoy :Nice:Nice 1 Ali, lsc just lost my business [emoji23]

From behind the bushes

Easy-T
16-05-20, 10:07 AM
Cheers for the freebies Ali [emoji106]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/34c7165c08678f1589b729851c457bc4.jpg

From behind the bushes

The Solyom
17-05-20, 08:34 PM
I have an Arizer vape, can't remember which model. It came with 2 bags. My cleaner came in one day and saw them, she thought they were dirty rubbish bags and put them in the bin. Then put the bins out for the dustmen. Doh! I use it with the wand now. I also have a handheld vape but I don't really like it. I can't seem to get enough vape through it and I managed to break two of the glass attachments fitting them. :banghead:

Do you stock the replacement bags for the Arizers? I'm going to get me one of the Chongz nasty triples next week when I get paid.

I'm currently growing 2 autos I got from you guys, link in my sig.