PDA

View Full Version : Music

Flippyr
13-12-07, 10:57 PM
What music is everyone into?

Heres mine
Oasis, James, Stone Roses, Ian Brown, 2pac, Blur, Coldplay, Verve, Cranberries travis

Right now I'm listening to Nickelback - Saving Me

Just finished a fatty of really nice weed best and dries iv had in a while criissppp:D

Bitterfly
13-12-07, 11:27 PM
DNB mainly but i do like trance too, i listen to my own trance more these days tho.

As for DNB my fave artists at the min are Break, Survival, The Sect, Current Value, Silent Witness and Fierce.

all good stuff!

D
14-12-07, 03:52 PM
Drum 'n' Bass, Electrostep, Darkstep, Breaks, Grime, R 'n' B, Hip hop...

Anything electronic that sounds good tbh!

Favs : Counterstike, Calyx, Ben Sage (amazing electrostep producer), John B, Tech Itch.. the list goes on.. :)

Rabiez
14-12-07, 09:04 PM
I grew up with metal, but when house music hit our shores I loved it.

I thought it was the future of music, and that the perfect beats and unwavering tones produced would put an end to traditionally made music.

I followed it's progression up until 1992, and the end of the free party scene.

At this juncture, I'd like to add;

I WAS THERE!

On Castlemorton Common (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlemorton_Common_Festival)! Right until the very end, obstructing the police officers who eventually confiscated almost every sound system in the UK! Bastards! (Never gave them back either as far as I'm aware.)

Heh. The free party era! Now there's some memories!

I know. Rambling. :p

Right...so...now I find perfect beats and tones somewhat tedious and uninvolving, and take great pleasure in the subtle nuances and imperfections in traditionally made music.

I like anything which makes me think, or moves me emotionally, or impresses the struggling musician in me with it's technical difficulty.

If you forced me to pick a genre though, it'd still be Rock 'n Roll baby!