PDA

View Full Version : Temperature

mrandmrseagle
07-01-10, 09:38 PM
Hi I am running cupboard converted but i just need to know what is the right temps to go with for light and dark times. If anyone could help that would be great.

allmix
07-01-10, 09:42 PM
when lights are on,no more than 30c,lights off,no less than 16c.

mrandmrseagle
07-01-10, 09:56 PM
Thank you for your quick response, what about watering do you just water when it gets dry.

no-nav
07-01-10, 10:07 PM
The only time you should go above 26c is if your using co2 enrichment. You give plants extra co2 to cope with the increase of temperature so the plants can take in more nutrients. Ideal temps in lights on hours are 24c and 18c when lights are off. 26c is the max you should be looking at. Maintaining those temps would insure that not much stretching takes place.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=18203
This is my hydro stealth scrog in a cupboard.

allmix
07-01-10, 10:18 PM
yes mate,let it dry out,you will be able to tell with the weight of the pot when watered and when its dry.or you can stick yer finger about 2/3 inches in the soil,if dry water,i let mine get really dry,it get those roots working and looking for water,if you left it too long without water the plant would tell you with its drooping leaves.

allmix
07-01-10, 10:22 PM
30c max is fine,16c min is fine.

mrandmrseagle
07-01-10, 11:19 PM
Thanks guys, I am running it between about 26-30c in the day and i am not to sure at night as i am asleep lights go off at 12 and back on at 6 on a timer, I have a fan going through the wall from a bedroom with a window open all day for fresh air to go in and cool if needed.
Watering is hard i feel as i don't want to kill the buggers for over watering or not enough lol.
I germinated them in kitchen towel new years eve i think planted them in pots 2 days later and 1 is already 1 and half inches with 4 leaves big and another set coming out already so must be doing something right lol.

mrandmrseagle
07-01-10, 11:21 PM
Sorry allmix i really appreciate your help so could you give me some advice on when to repot in to bigger pots and what soil to use and when to start feeding. Thanks

allmix
08-01-10, 12:01 AM
i can give you a run down on what i do and i hope this helps,i dont do technical stuff but my method works for me and i get good results,i start off in small 3" diameter pots with b+q sowing and cutting compost then after 1-2 week i repot into 6.5litre square pots with biobizz allmix soil,only then i start feeding with (biobizz grow) everytime i water,its good stuff which you can use through vegging and flowering,i switch to flowering after 3/4 week of veg,after 1 week of flower i introduce bloombastic which is like steroids for plants.

the tokemeister
08-01-10, 01:25 AM
sorry to hijack the thread:sorry: but how often do you feed with bloombastic and do you use owt else with it cheers:bigjoint:

mrandmrseagle
08-01-10, 12:35 PM
Ok brilliant thanks and can i get all these things from the garden centre?? and do you say that vegging starts when you have potted them in to the big pots or is there a time when you know vegging has started.

allmix
08-01-10, 05:47 PM
vegging starts from when the seed first sprouts,you can veg as long as you want with leaving yer light on for 18 hours and off for 6 hours,or you can leave yer light on constantly,then when you want to flower,change the light schedule to 12 hours on,12 hours off.

allmix
08-01-10, 05:49 PM
i start using bloombastic after 1 or 2 weeks of flower or when you start to see white pistils,i use it with biobizz grow everytime i water.