PDA

View Full Version : Ac infinity fans in stock in the UK and ready to dispatch.

vividled
18-06-20, 11:37 PM
The awesome new ac infinity cloudline ec fans are here in the UK and ready for immediate dispatch. Please see my site for more details.

M_C
19-06-20, 02:25 AM
That looks worth a punt for anyone starting or wishing to replace their fan

Mac
19-06-20, 05:07 AM
Of course these come in a week after replacing my rvk :D

Seen good things about these, deffo having a look when it's time :)

vividled
19-06-20, 08:15 AM
I've had them on order for over a month sadly they're so popular last time they sold out before my payment even had chance to clear.

Mac
06-07-20, 02:48 PM
Sod it she can only kill me once.... T6 ordered :D

Herbitual
06-07-20, 02:59 PM
Sod it she can only kill me once.... T6 ordered :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The T4 will be in my basket at some point, no question.

Easy-T
06-07-20, 03:15 PM
Sound spot on, I'll have to do some sweet talking to the Mrs [emoji23]

From behind the bushes

redisiel
06-07-20, 06:20 PM
2 T6’s 2 T4’s and a ec controller to go with em
Regardless what she says
Redz

Mac
06-07-20, 09:03 PM
2 T6’s 2 T4’s and a ec controller to go with em
Regardless what she says
Redz

She woulda finished me off with that lot :rvmp: so far its cost me a kebab and a neck rub but I feel it may just be the beginning :D

MrC
06-07-20, 10:25 PM
Do you need a load of extra gubbins for this or can you just chuck a filter on it and away ya go, replacing the 6in rvk?

MrC
06-07-20, 10:35 PM
Out of stock anyway

Mac
07-07-20, 07:32 AM
Do you need a load of extra gubbins for this or can you just chuck a filter on it and away ya go, replacing the 6in rvk?

Out of stock anyway

Think I got the last one as it went to backordered after I bought mine :D Gonna use the RVK for an intake/spare :)

The T series have a built in Temp/humidity speed controller so just bang a filter on and off ya go.
The S series have a manual speed controller, but can be plugged into the T series to share its programming for intake/outtake

The S series would need an extra controller if you wanted it to operate based on temp. Either the AC infinity one or an EC Fan controller. But again if you are happy to manually adjust then you can just bang a filter on and off ya go.

MrC
07-07-20, 08:05 AM
I'm just waitin for some update on the 260 q board stock really, there's 1 manually controlled one left. I might buy that if I knew roughly when the lights were gonna be bk in stock but if I buy it without knowin, guarantee the lights will be bk in stock cple days after I buy a fan, so prob just leave it

Mac
12-07-20, 10:28 AM
Think I got the last one as it went to backordered after I bought mine :D

Guessing I didn't catch it. Still nothing since order confirmation, no dispatch email. waaaaahhhhhh I want my toys :laugh:

MrC
12-07-20, 10:32 AM
Guttin mate, where do they even order from, the states or China? Must have a big ass delivery of boards and bits sitting in customs somewhere in the world lol.

Mac
12-07-20, 10:36 AM
Guttin mate, where do they even order from, the states or China? Must have a big ass delivery of boards and bits sitting in customs somewhere in the world lol.

AC Infinity is an American brand, no idea if they ship from there or have European warehouses or what :D

sourshoes
12-07-20, 11:04 AM
I'm using the 4" model S4 without temp control and it's pretty damn slick.

Quiet and I love the built in speed control. Time will tell if it lasts but the price was right. Also very light compared to my 4" vortex.

sent from space

MrC
12-07-20, 11:44 AM
I did consider getting a 6 inch, not temp , built in speed controller option but it said last one so didn't bother. Was um and ah anyway

vividled
13-07-20, 04:33 PM
I did consider getting a 6 inch, not temp , built in speed controller option but it said last one so didn't bother. Was um and ah anyway

The fans are awesome. Very powerful extremely quiet and really low wattage. The latest T series controllers are not what I expected at all. I've spoken to AC infinity about this and I'm waiting on a response. But if and when they do make an updated smart controller available I'll supply at cost price to all existing customers.

M_C
13-07-20, 04:43 PM
^^^

Can't get any fairer than that :)

Mac
13-07-20, 04:46 PM
The fans are awesome. Very powerful extremely quiet and really low wattage. The latest T series controllers are not what I expected at all. I've spoken to AC infinity about this and I'm waiting on a response. But if and when they do make an updated smart controller available I'll supply at cost price to all existing customers.

Any idea when the T series are back in stock? ordered Monday showing 1 in stock, but heard nowt since. If its going to be a while I'll cancel the order and wait for the updated controllers :)

Mac
22-07-20, 03:53 PM
Any idea when the T series are back in stock? ordered Monday showing 1 in stock, but heard nowt since. If its going to be a while I'll cancel the order and wait for the updated controllers :)

To answer my own question, end of July according to his email this morning :)

vividled
15-01-21, 02:49 AM
Update to the thread AC infinty have created an updated controller for their cloudline series of fans. The CONTROLLER 67 a fully smart temp/RH controller. Available now.

Mac
22-01-21, 12:32 PM
Update to the thread AC infinty have created an updated controller for their cloudline series of fans. The CONTROLLER 67 a fully smart temp/RH controller. Available now.

Cheers fella just ordered one of the new controllers :)