PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest 6 Site

Azerbanphal
09-01-10, 01:03 PM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/pic567729.jpg

Wondered if anyone had used / seen one in operation. Blurb sounds quite good... pricey at 200 quid though.

The all new Rainforest is a massive improvement on the old system, whilst still retaining the unique qualities that made it special in the first place. Unlike other systems using sprinklers or sprayers, the Rainforest delivers nutrients via a high speed spinning vortex, gently showering the roots with a super fine spray. Grow six plants to full term in the 6" mesh cups suspended over the 60 ltr tank (24" x 24"). This is as close to aeroponics as you're going to get without spending ridiculous amounts of money. Supplied complete with clay pebbles, GHE Flora series food, pH test kit and acid, plus full easy to follow instructions.

born2toke
09-01-10, 01:12 PM
nope but i like the look of that could get one of the umbrella lights to go over it would work perfect

dj #
09-01-10, 01:29 PM
i think it would only work best if you flowered clones straight from rooting
i dont think it would be good to vegetate anything in that for the amount of space it has

Azerbanphal
09-01-10, 01:36 PM
yeah i was thinking kinda small maybe so 12/12 from seed or cuttings as you say.

bergkamp
09-01-10, 04:03 PM
like the look of that - bit expensive for me though