PDA

View Full Version : PG/VG cannabis juice

Mise
22-01-21, 07:22 PM
I recently converted some cannabis into an ejuice as per these instructions:

I initially used a Nautilus X Tank and fried a couple of coils keep in mind that I only started vaping CBD a couple of weeks before hand and don't understand much about vaping.

I dug around a little and then came up with a Guardian Tank with Mini CCell coils. I was managing to keep from frying the liquid, by going very easy on the vape juice, that was until I somehow broke the glass on the bloody Tank.

What I am asking now is - how the hell do I vape the cannabis juice without spending a fortune?

I have more Mini CCell-GD coils left but would have to buy a new Guardian Tank unless anyone knows a cheaper tank that they will fit. I read about RDA rigs but I really am a newbie and need it to be as easy as possible and as stealthy as possible.

TL;DR

How do I vape cannabis juice easily and stealthily without spending a fortune?

Bud Lightyear
22-01-21, 07:31 PM
No links mate sorry..

Regards BL

M_C
22-01-21, 07:36 PM
It's something I've done in the past, just be aware that VG needs more 'oomph' than PG to vaporise it... and don't use cheap devices! If you can't alter the vape's power then it probably isn't up to the job...

Mise
22-01-21, 08:02 PM
No links mate sorry..

Regards BL

Sorry mate, just was showing what was done in case it was relevant.

OK - long hand -

Decarboxylated Cannabis

Mixed with PG/VG @ a 50/50 ratio

Cooked at 80c for about 4 hours

Cool

Add flavours

VAPE

It's something I've done in the past, just be aware that VG needs more 'oomph' than PG to vaporise it... and don't use cheap devices! If you can't alter the vape's power then it probably isn't up to the job...

I am using an Innokin Silver Cool Fire IV Box Mod which can change from about 8w - 40w and initially the Nautilus then Guardian tanks with the respective coils. I figured the oil was too thick and 'watered' it down with more PG to what's more a 60/40 ratio than the 50/50 I started with and was going fine, but not great, with the Guardian.

Since I have to shell out £25 or so for a new Guardian tank I figured I might as well get some decent advice and get something that will work better.

MrC
22-01-21, 08:29 PM
I use a pockex aspire for ejuice, pretty sure its M_C's recipe

Mise
22-01-21, 09:15 PM
I use a pockex aspire for ejuice, pretty sure its M_C's recipe

The Guardian Tank has .6 ohm coils and Nautilus X has 1.8 ohm ones. From a site on the PockeX - The 1.2 ? coil works well with e-liquids with a VG:PG ratio of 50:50. The 0.6 ? coil works well with e-liquids with a VG:PG ratio in the region of 70:30.

So going by that my juice has a high ratio of VG I would be better using the tank with the 0.6+ ohm coil (which would be in keeping with my experience)? Am I stuck buying the Guardian tank again or can I use its CCELL-GD Ceramic Coils on another tank?

Excuse my ignorance but what is M_C's recipe?

M_C
22-01-21, 10:35 PM
Excuse my ignorance but what is M_C's recipe?

Usually just what I have to hand at the time ;) - I'm sure I've done a write up on this somewhere?

M_C
22-01-21, 10:39 PM
Found the thread... It was from when I'd last done Black lemon & the juice came out pink :)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?178129-M_C-makes-eJuice-)

MrC
22-01-21, 10:52 PM
Found the thread... It was from when I'd last done Black lemon & the juice came out pink :)

Yeh that's the one, works a treat, nice one ;)

M_C
22-01-21, 11:10 PM
I may try & get back into it again this year. I bought a load of stuff for things like this... then stopped smoking & had to turn my back on all of it. It was hard but worth it... now I need to get back into concentrates again :)

MrC
22-01-21, 11:26 PM
I can highly recommend the puffco plus if you're into vaping rosin/shatter etc. £95 off Ali bongo, £80 or so with discount, ceramic chamber so no messin with coils and the like. Smooth as silk, hits like a freight train :)

Mise
23-01-21, 11:06 AM

Yeah that's the way I did it only I used an Oz - I am limited in time at the stove so had to make in bulk. I was using Peyote Critical I think, it also turned out pink.

seatcali
27-01-21, 10:25 PM
hey wondering if anyone could help
ive decided to make some ejuice after buying some, this is now my third attempt and this run ive purchased the magical butter machine long story short the juice came out good its pretty strong but it smells and tastes of weed and unfortunetley this is a bad thing as im making it for a 100% stealth kinda vape. Ive tried everything to get rid of the smell from mixing with normal flavoured ejuice to mixin with concentrated flavoring for making normal liquid. Its really annoying because the guy ive bought it from in the past has nailed it but wont tell me how ahah however im wanting to use my own due to me not knowing what goes into the liquid hes got.
Any help s highly appreciated
thanks

M_C
27-01-21, 10:34 PM
Look here mate - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?178129-M_C-makes-eJuice-

My Mrs says it doesn't smell of weed ;)

seatcali
27-01-21, 10:52 PM
Thanks mate what’s it taste like? And my mrs has unfortunately said this does ???? Just wanna know how the guy I got it of did it so well ahah as I’ve chucked a fair amount of £ at this now trying to get a decent outcome lol

M_C
27-01-21, 10:59 PM
Taste? It has a THC concentrate taste... hard to explain unless you know what I mean :(

Not an expensive way of doing it (bar the cannabis itself LOL)

seatcali
27-01-21, 11:16 PM
Ohh hahaha well I was hoping to get the best results straight from using flower it’s cost me over £450 so far trying to master this liquid and so far the liquids winning ??