https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210201/de926ec2c2aaa61b04c96a2a7bb70a92.jpg

Skunkpunch

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210201/7d064a71c44ece3d8b2bd4e8d8309aab.jpg

M_C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SilRN2eUQdM

Thanks to all who entered and voted!

IceCalibur
01-02-21, 02:33 AM
Each of these are really cool, but my vote goes to Petal this time :)

Good luck to you all!

Skunkpunch
01-02-21, 02:49 AM
M_C yours was a very interesting idea but it definitely needed refinement as for a simple very nice easy going easy using bong it’s gotta be petal nicely finished and can be taken out and about.. LewisR I think yours had very nice looks but as you said was a bit superglue mad so it don’t get it as I wouldn’t want to carry superglue just for the quick fix’s ( I know that would end up with me in emergency lol) as for mine it’s not what you call a on the go number and with minced meat as decoration hahahaha nah. It’s a win for petal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petal
01-02-21, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the votes guys :)

I've gone for Skunkpunch's creation as I love how it looks like a lava lamp when he gets it going, it's a ripper! lol

Skunkpunch
01-02-21, 05:48 AM
Hahaha thank you petal but bubbles don’t beat beauty i am saying no more lol

M_C
01-02-21, 08:45 AM
My vote goes to Petal for the simple but affective approach :)

Mac
01-02-21, 09:22 AM
How you making the hole in glass tho

I vote petal

stare really intensely until it melts :D

Well done to all, some cracking entries, my vote is in :)

MrCannab1sir
01-02-21, 10:28 AM
Great entries, good luck all

GEORGE
01-02-21, 11:44 AM
Well done guys and gals, some great tallent there. Votes in.

Wags
01-02-21, 03:06 PM
Wow some epic bongs there dudes. Its a hard choice. Well done all of ya.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Skunkpunch
01-02-21, 08:48 PM
stare really intensely until it melts :D

Well done to all, some cracking entries, my vote is in :)

Hahahaha

Easy-T
01-02-21, 09:18 PM
Well done cracking bongs[emoji106]

From behind the bushes

Cannabug
01-02-21, 11:22 PM
I voted Lewis.
I like the idea of the pipework and it looks pretty cool :cool:
I would vote for yous all if I could. Some great designs and imaginative ideas :greet:

GEORGE
01-02-21, 11:25 PM
BUMP! :girl:

scoot
01-02-21, 11:46 PM
I had to vote Lewis when I spotted the Kraken bottle.

Petal
02-02-21, 09:58 AM
someone pass me that electric bucket bong of MC'S!
bloody hospital vet didn't update me as promised despite follow up phone call to see how my cat Lucy went with the bloody radiation iodine treatment today!!! grrrr
I've done me nana via text and email (well in my mind! wanting to know how she is! but I was polite for Lucy's sake!)
gimme your bong MC!

Petal
02-02-21, 10:00 AM
ps: she went in at 8am today and it's now 8pm here! and they shut shop so no one to answer....calm ya farm petal

Petal
02-02-21, 10:12 AM
Just heard back from the head vet nurse! Lucy is fine and took meds well no probs and settled into her new temp home well too. phew!
still need your bong though mc :laugh:

Stickysticky
02-02-21, 10:28 AM
Class these guys, still undecided. I'll jump on desktop site and get votes in. Well done all.

IceCalibur
02-02-21, 10:28 AM
someone pass me that electric bucket bong of MC'S!
bloody hospital vet didn't update me as promised despite follow up phone call to see how my cat Lucy went with the bloody radiation iodine treatment today!!! grrrr
I've done me nana via text and email (well in my mind! wanting to know how she is! but I was polite for Lucy's sake!)
gimme your bong MC!

ps: she went in at 8am today and it's now 8pm here! and they shut shop so no one to answer....calm ya farm petal

Just heard back from the head vet nurse! Lucy is fine and took meds well no probs and settled into her new temp home well too. phew!
still need your bong though mc :laugh:

Bloody hell Petal, what were they thinking..you must have been going out of your mind, see things like that make you worry even more as you start wondering if it's bad news and they're not wanting to share the news quite yet!

Was worried whilst reading your first few posts there..but am glad Lucy is ok, I'll take that bong after! LOL :laugh:

Good on you Lucy! :D

Petal
02-02-21, 10:48 AM
Bloody hell Petal, what were they thinking..you must have been going out of your mind, see things like that make you worry even more as you start wondering if it's bad news and they're not wanting to share the news quite yet!

Was worried whilst reading your first few posts there..but am glad Lucy is ok, I'll take that bong after! LOL :laugh:

Good on you Lucy! :D

f**k yes!
need to take an extra bloody pressure pill, can hear my blood raging through my veins and arteries!
Anyway, I sucked the guts out of MC's bucket lol and you'll have to reload! lolol :barmy:

ps: Lucy sends purrs and headbutts back to you :)

Skunkpunch
02-02-21, 05:10 PM
Hahahaha as long as you and lucy are good that’s all good at the end of the day petal [emoji8][emoji1360]

Petal
02-02-21, 06:09 PM
Hahahaha as long as you and lucy are good that’s all good at the end of the day petal [emoji8][emoji1360]

Cheers, thanks Skunkpunch
Sorry for dumping my stress out here last night

Cannabug
02-02-21, 06:16 PM
Glad everything went well petal :greet:

gardro
02-02-21, 06:25 PM
Great jobs by everyone but Petal just has it

Skunkpunch
02-02-21, 06:37 PM
Cheers, thanks Skunkpunch
Sorry for dumping my stress out here last night

Oi we will have none of that petal! This is from what i have seen a family more than just a forum, I know firsthand that stress can do so much damage that it’s beyond comprehension for some. So you let that shit out I know this ain’t community therapy forum but the odd blowout now and then i’m sure will be more than forgiven by this beautiful lot, even the grumpy feckers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji8][emoji1360]

Blue61
02-02-21, 06:59 PM
All are nice pieces but Petal bedazzeled hers. I mean who doesn't like a good bedazzeling. LOL
Votes in.

ganja.lad
02-02-21, 07:23 PM
petal gets my vote very crateful well done... well done to you all al have ago at next one see what i can come up with gl guys and girls :pps:

RASTA
02-02-21, 09:56 PM
My vote is in. Skunk punch for me. Good handy work everyone. [emoji1360]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Petal
03-02-21, 12:21 AM
Glad everything went well petal :greet:

awww thanks Cannabug x

Great jobs by everyone but Petal just has it

Maaate! thanks

Oi we will have none of that petal! This is from what i have seen a family more than just a forum, I know firsthand that stress can do so much damage that it’s beyond comprehension for some. So you let that shit out I know this ain’t community therapy forum but the odd blowout now and then i’m sure will be more than forgiven by this beautiful lot, even the grumpy feckers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji8][emoji1360]

Skunkpunch! love ya mate, thanks x

All are nice pieces but Petal bedazzeled hers. I mean who doesn't like a good bedazzeling. LOL
Votes in.

hehehe ma blingy bong lol thanks Blue

petal gets my vote very crateful well done... well done to you all al have ago at next one see what i can come up with gl guys and girls :pps:

Cheers ganja lad! look forward to your creation next year :)

My vote is in. Skunk punch for me. Good handy work everyone. [emoji1360]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah he was my vote too :)

M_C
08-02-21, 02:54 PM
I think this could do with a bump :)

Jingo
12-02-21, 02:31 PM
3 days left folks, lets get those votes in!

J

Jingo
16-02-21, 03:20 AM
Congratulations to Petal[emoji106][emoji41] get me a safe address and your choice of seeds and I'll get them out to you.

J

My 2020 outdoor grow autos and photos in pots (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?184526-Jingos-Mattanuska-Thuderf**k-photo-Pineapple-Express-auto-and-whatever-the-hell-else)

Forum Rules ('https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php')

IceCalibur
16-02-21, 04:04 AM
Congrats Petal a lovely bong you made there..a worthy winner! :D

Good on all of you for participating in this, was very cool to see them all in action.

GEORGE
16-02-21, 11:48 AM
:barmy:Congrats Petal, super bong Gal. :girl:

M_C
16-02-21, 12:31 PM
Well done Petal :)

Petal
16-02-21, 01:40 PM
Thanks Jingo, sponsors, fellow competitors and all who voted - it was a lot of fun and I'm delighted :barmy:
Cheers!

Skunkpunch
17-02-21, 02:55 AM
Thanks Jingo, sponsors, fellow competitors and all who voted - it was a lot of fun and I'm delighted :barmy:
Cheers!

Well done you belter well designed and well deserved if you ask me, it was a beautiful little number. You could put that on a shelf in any shop and it would fly off the shelf [emoji8][emoji1360]

Petal
17-02-21, 05:53 AM
Well done you belter well designed and well deserved if you ask me, it was a beautiful little number. You could put that on a shelf in any shop and it would fly off the shelf [emoji8][emoji1360]

Lol thanks Skunkpunch, you're too kind :)
Cheers mate :bigjoint:

Skunkpunch
17-02-21, 02:12 PM
More than a pleasure sweetheart after all could you imagine pulling out that thing i made for a quick hit hahahaha ummm wait just a minute can someone please just hold this so i can have a go of the fecking thing! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji8][emoji1360]