PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of these??

Bitterfly
20-12-07, 10:07 PM
http://www.ganja.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/cropi-canna-seeds/index.html

looks interesting; yes i know the prices seem harsh, but i'm a sucker for new strains :D

slim_tim
21-12-07, 12:39 AM
mmmm Rasberry Mandarin

you actually considering getting some of these seeds mate ?

They've got a nice fruity selection. :p

Bitterfly
21-12-07, 02:39 AM
mmmm Rasberry Mandarin

you actually considering getting some of these seeds mate ?

They've got a nice fruity selection. :p

yeah mate thats the one i was thinking about :D

not got any yet but i always wanna try something new, but chances are im going for something with diesel in it,from chemdog :D

Midnight Toker
21-12-07, 12:25 PM
Well i for one think yer mad Bitts ... I simply dont know how any company can justify those prices .. they're friggin seeds that are produced in they're thousands it's not like each one is hand made & coated in gold leaf ..

Kinell .. yer avin a laugh !!

But it's your money so good luck bitts.

Bitterfly
21-12-07, 12:36 PM
Well i for one think yer mad Bitts ... I simply dont know how any company can justify those prices .. they're friggin seeds that are produced in they're thousands it's not like each one is hand made & coated in gold leaf ..

Kinell .. yer avin a laugh !!

But it's your money so good luck bitts.

well you know me mate:D

im obviously not denying the prices are very harsh for something you can't have a guarantee will work but sometimes i'd pay the extra cash just to be different!

JuNX
21-12-07, 07:53 PM
that is just crazy prices! Its practically double in USD! Although, people go nuts for fruity smelling canna where I live. They're willing to pay 120$USD for 5g of it.

Bitterfly
21-12-07, 09:29 PM
They're willing to pay 120$USD for 5g of it.

my god that is harsh!!

green_machine
28-12-07, 08:09 AM
They sound interesting bitter but I'd be guessing that they are highly unstable...

Everything finishes in 7 weeks? LOL! What did they throw in there to get that if it's true? Be interesting to see what you get from them anyway - why don't you have a gander at cannaseur seeds - I got my eye on some Jilly Girl.

green_machine :)

Ragman
28-12-07, 11:55 AM
Mate that is a ridiculous price, just because they are expensive does not mean they are going to be good seeds, you could even end up with all males.

I took a look at the rest of the seeds they sell and the prices are typically double to most other places so Im sure if you shop around you will still be able to get your new strain but at a sensible price.

Bitterfly
28-12-07, 07:37 PM
Mate that is a ridiculous price, just because they are expensive does not mean they are going to be good seeds, you could even end up with all males.

I took a look at the rest of the seeds they sell and the prices are typically double to most other places so Im sure if you shop around you will still be able to get your new strain but at a sensible price.

aye mate, its just the first time ive seen them listed anywhere.

would love to try em tho, cant seem to find much about em!

marijuanamat
28-01-08, 03:20 PM
DON'T BUY SHIT SEEDS FROM PUKKA/DOGGIES NUTTS,there not what they claim thay are,i've seen a few G13 grows and for a indica theres a dam few near pure sativas in there seeds,there out for nobody but there selfs and just charge stupid prices for hacked hermaphrodite seeds.
Like public enemy say"Don't beleive the hype".

RedEyedMonster
28-01-08, 08:58 PM
DON'T BUY SHIT SEEDS FROM PUKKA/DOGGIES NUTTS,there not what they claim thay are,i've seen a few G13 grows and for a indica theres a dam few near pure sativas in there seeds,there out for nobody but there selfs and just charge stupid prices for hacked hermaphrodite seeds.
Like public enemy say"Don't beleive the hype".
I agree. My mate owns a headshop, and got pukka seeds in. When people conplained about the bad germination ratio and the terrible quality of the seeds, Pukka seeds said they shouldnt have been germinating them in the first place. Seems like a rip off merchant, not a breeder.

marijuanamat
03-02-08, 03:03 PM
Yep thats what thay always say when thay get complaints about seeds,fucking morons.

popefull27
04-06-08, 04:19 AM
Thanks i was considering buying from them too.Ill stick to nirvana