PDA

View Full Version : Shop Re-Opening April 12th | Youtube

Ali Bongo
06-04-21, 04:42 PM
What's up guys,

Not sure how many members we have here local to our shop in Norfolk but on April the 12th we can re-open and we're proper excited for it! Would love to see some THCTalk members come in if they can make the journey Thumbs Up

We have a Youtube channel that we're about to pump a lot of effort into, check out the video below and please give some feedback :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxb0nSY8os&t=2s

Also really great to see some of you guys make use of the Dank Holiday promo we had over the weekend with The Plug Seedbank, we really hope you're pleased with the seeds (some might be dispatched as late as tomorrow due to the bank holidays).

Have a great day :)

M_C
06-04-21, 06:24 PM
A great video too... it's nice to see some of the stuff you do... love the Blazy Susan :laugh:

Herbitual
06-04-21, 06:45 PM
Absolutely brilliant...and acting, too! I'm impressed.

And Blazey Susan - PMSL!

Wags
06-04-21, 10:09 PM
I wish i was closer. U would have to throw me out. Or make me cups of tea. I'd be in there a while. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

IceCalibur
06-04-21, 11:34 PM
I love this video too and the comedy is on point..keep em coming! :D

RASTA
07-04-21, 01:50 AM
Video makes me wanna move to Norfolk. Good laugh that. I cant just up n leave though....so I will place an order with you soon

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Mac
07-04-21, 08:01 AM
Video was 1 second short of perfection :p

Nan sounds like a baller, should get her in some videos :D

Ali Bongo
07-04-21, 08:47 AM
Video was 1 second short of perfection :p

Nan sounds like a baller, should get her in some videos :D

Man, I know! It only really clicked when I uploaded it; next time haha!

Nan is no joke

Ali Bongo
07-04-21, 08:48 AM
Video makes me wanna move to Norfolk. Good laugh that. I cant just up n leave though....so I will place an order with you soon

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Lovely place Norwich. Anytime mate, you know the discount code :D

Ali Bongo
07-04-21, 08:48 AM
I love this video too and the comedy is on point..keep em coming! :D

Nice one Ice, thank you!

Ali Bongo
07-04-21, 08:49 AM
I wish i was closer. U would have to throw me out. Or make me cups of tea. I'd be in there a while. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Haha, it is a true emporium for sure, cheers Wags mate.

Ali Bongo
07-04-21, 08:50 AM
Absolutely brilliant...and acting, too! I'm impressed.

And Blazey Susan - PMSL!

Cheers herbitual, it's quality aint it haha!

Ali Bongo
07-04-21, 08:53 AM
A great video too... it's nice to see some of the stuff you do... love the Blazy Susan :laugh:

Thank you mate, so much new stuff since the shop was last open, if we were to do a video it would be hours and hours long. I find it hard not to laugh recording him doing this videos, I usually have to press record on the tripod and walk away :laugh: :laugh: