PDA

View Full Version : amsterdam help strains needed

Green_pope1982
25-01-10, 09:53 AM
Hi all me and 6 lads are going dam in 10 days only 2 of us blaze looking for some strains that are quite mellow and good for first time smokers cheers

Far Side
25-01-10, 11:00 AM
dunno bout mellow strains mate, someone else on here will have some knowledge on that tho. just make them some joints with a light dusting of green at first till they used to it.. cos all the strains out there are potent as fuck compared to uk soap bar etc.

dont make them smoke joints tho if they dont smoke tobacco at least already.. or they whitey out from the nicotine rush within a few puffs. he he he

starchild
25-01-10, 11:45 AM
Hi all me and 6 lads are going dam in 10 days only 2 of us blaze looking for some strains that are quite mellow and good for first time smokers cheers

Just ask the bar/coffee shop worker, they will have a good idea of whats what, they have list of their strains, and usually they know whats strong and whats not, however you may be hard pushed finding a mellow strain, the Dam isnt exactly known for underperforming weed lol

LIke the man above says, just a light sprinkling till you build up a basic tollerance, so don't buy pre-rolled, just buy some grams, and make your own, and what ever you think is enough, half it lol.

To be honest i would be smoking sativas in this instance, at least with a strong sativa you wont get properly monged and couch locked, you will still be able to move about lol

Mr_Bimble
27-01-10, 01:36 AM
Provided you don't overload your joint.

A lot of coffeeshops order the menu in strength & the usually the more expensive it is the stronger it is.

Strawberry haze, chocoloupe, lavander, blueberry & orange bud are pretty safe daytime smokes - even if you smoke AK47 or white widow at home it wont be anywhere near as strong as in the dam so dont fall for that one..

Hazes/Sativas will give you more of an buzzy up, Indicas a spaced mong.

Once you have found your feet try Trainwreck, La confidential, Sour Deisel, Amnesia haze, Nevilles haze or anything else the budtender reccomends.

Beware the hash is considerably stronger than in the UK - fucking lovely stuff though & loads of choice.

bergkamp
27-01-10, 08:54 AM
some good advice from bimble there

for the geezers that dont smoke i would be vary wary of them getting on the weed out there as ive been smoking 25 years and it still knocks my head off . so i tend to stick to the hash out there which is lovely and pure - some nice temples balls or pollum - still strong but not as headfuck as the weed.
the only weed ive ever really enjoyed out there was the orange bud - the smokers guide called it a nice grinning herb - it was exactly that , was just pissing myself with laughter at the slightest thing .

cannamancan
27-01-10, 10:07 AM
Misty , northern lights , superskunk( called superskunk for smell not strenth ) , white shark ( strong but no couch lock so it won't ruin ur day ) . Feel good weed all ov the above.

supra
28-01-10, 02:45 AM
ask for the sativas m8 they get you high not stoned.chronic haze is a great sativa for this