PDA

View Full Version : Quick LOWRYDER/AUTO grow guide..

shark
25-01-10, 03:14 PM
this thread to to be used in conjuction with "shark's budget stealth cupboard (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=11735)"

HOW TO GROW AUTOS.. IN A NUTSHELL..

lowryder is simple to grow..

germinate and plant in soil. feed nothing- theres plenty in the soil for 4 weeks or so.
lamp on 18/6 throughout- start to finish.
water only soil when its almost completly dry and just before the plant starts to wilt- could take over 3 week before you need to even water it.
soak the soil.
around week 4 or 5 you MAY want to feed nutes- only once though.. if the leaves are pale it means all the feed in the soil has gone. feed a low strenght plant food for blooming/flowering. once only if you have to..
next weeks are just plain water if you have to water until they look ready (7-10weeks).

chop... trim, hang for 5 to 10 days till dry.. game over.

mojogreen
25-01-10, 04:19 PM
gonna do sum lowryders indoors under 250 watt cfls,is it seriously that easy??????:dance2:

Mc Mellow
25-01-10, 04:22 PM
game over hahah lol liked that bit, good little grow guide fpr a beginner or people who have hight restritions and such, welldone shark.

shark
25-01-10, 05:38 PM
,is it seriously that easy??????:dance2:

basically- yes!

lol, if you wanted, you could make it even easier still.. just plant them and leave on a windowsill/garden anywhere and forget it for 8weeks. it'll flower regardless.. might not get alot of it, but it'll still do its thing..lol...

you could ofcourse make it far more complicated too.. but we're not gonna go there.

this thread is about the basics. lowryding is easy- and you can lowryde anywhere there is a spare square foot. you can lowryde all year round in the garden too..

Eggbox
25-01-10, 06:55 PM
Getting money tomorrow and going to be ordering a pack of Auto Lemon Skunk from the shop - hoping to breed them to get some seeds for outdoors this summer. Nice and simple.. Just going to germ 6 and keep them all in the same room :cowboy:

shark
25-01-10, 07:02 PM
lowryders are great.. so versatile. they make much more attractive house plants..
get them on every windowsill, put the bigger ones in the corner.. hanging baskets above your back door.. possibilites are endless!!

fat freddy
25-01-10, 07:15 PM
you should try some in your farm Shark, their yield is far better in hydro when force fed :)

Mr_Bimble
27-01-10, 07:44 PM
What about starting them indoors and sticking them in the garden during the summer to finish off - does it work OK or will yeilds be shit?

sweetherb
29-01-10, 02:39 AM
What about starting them indoors and sticking them in the garden during the summer to finish off - does it work OK or will yeilds be shit?

That is exactly what I'm going to do. My plan is to start indoors and time them to start flowering early June and then plant out in the garden. That should give it the best of the long days to flower. :)

blow me
29-01-10, 08:12 PM
Gona give this a try with my first grow when the rest of my equiptment comes

How much smoke will this method produce, or does it depend on grow space and lights used ??

jylems
29-01-10, 11:48 PM
i think im gunna try some autos for my next grow but ive heard you should use a veg bulb for the first few weeks is this true??? or just stick with the the flowering bulb the whole grow???? is a 10 litre pot the way to go???? and help would be great.

Mr_Bimble
30-01-10, 05:05 PM
Autos don't like bing repotted - but you can usr a 2700K RED bulb on 18/6 from day-0.

shark
01-02-10, 01:47 AM
yeh, start autos in thier final pots. a 5litre pot is sufficeint. dont re-pot, you would only shock the plant and we dont want to do that while its flowering or in transition..

expect anything from feck all to 1.5 oz from an auto. though to be realistic your looking at between 14g and 21g from a lowryder/auto grown under a 200w cfl- and you can squeeze 3 under one lamp.

Renagade4-20
03-02-10, 10:09 PM
sounds good wish i had of got some,but i love bublegum and white widow and rhino,all the normal plants, is diesel ryder just a nycd that flowers and finishes quick?as i dont really understand them that much

The_Hunter
04-02-10, 01:41 AM
Getting money tomorrow and going to be ordering a pack of Auto Lemon Skunk from the shop - hoping to breed them to get some seeds for outdoors this summer. Nice and simple.. Just going to germ 6 and keep them all in the same room :cowboy:

have you got any HWI???

a Skunk #1 x Lowryder x HWI would be good man

be like the best stealth plant.

smells:lemon
Looks: not like ganja
grows: small squat and fat.

:dance2:

dirtyras89
31-07-14, 01:31 AM
basically- yes!

lol, if you wanted, you could make it even easier still.. just plant them and leave on a windowsill/garden anywhere and forget it for 8weeks. it'll flower regardless.. might not get alot of it, but it'll still do its thing..lol...

you could ofcourse make it far more complicated too.. but we're not gonna go there.

this thread is about the basics. lowryding is easy- and you can lowryde anywhere there is a spare square foot. you can lowryde all year round in the garden too..

I always thought growing indoors you'd have to use Grow Lights and keep in a cupboard....can you just use natural light like leave it on a windowsill and water? I gather it would just take longer.....though I thought the light wasn't just for light but for warmth also.....if so I may save money on buying a GL too

M_C
31-07-14, 01:38 AM
I always thought growing indoors you'd have to use Grow Lights and keep in a cupboard....can you just use natural light like leave it on a windowsill and water? I gather it would just take longer.....though I thought the light wasn't just for light but for warmth also.....if so I may save money on buying a GL too

Yup, it's that simple that you could grow on the windowsill :) - Heck, it's just a plant...

You'd get less yield and stink the house out though :laugh:

dirtyras89
31-07-14, 04:19 AM
That's good to know , I mean it's pretty simple just a plant yeah :)

what about using light but no fan's in a cupboard, would that just stink as much a windowchill?

M_C
31-07-14, 11:36 AM
That's good to know , I mean it's pretty simple just a plant yeah :)

what about using light but no fan's in a cupboard, would that just stink as much a windowchill?

It sure would. Cannabis is a smelly plant. Period.

Alley_Walker
29-10-14, 03:41 AM
I have grown a number of low ryders. Many many.. Definitely a beginners plant. Super hard to mess up. The quick guide is accurate. If Hydro, you want to start feeding right away but with 1/10 the nutes. LoW on the THC scale - - - Around 8-10% I am guessing.. Makes for good medicine for people with low energy. (Lazy).. A complete uppity body high. I later did some breading and mixing with Low Ryder number 1 as a base.. Ended up with a strain I call super-mog. THC level prolly around 16%.. Many people never knew it was auto.. So ya, don't let anybody tell you auto's are low THC.. This simply isn't true.