PDA

View Full Version : Ffs...

lkdj2003
21-06-07, 09:49 PM
Some of you will know via pm that one of my cat's went missing last night, well my son just found him in an empty house's garden hiding under a rabbit huch. He's been hit by a car and his eye is really swollen and he has a swollen jaw and a little blood on his chin. My partner and mother have took him to the vets so i will keep you posted on how he gets on. He's only 2 years old and his name is max. I've got my kids here crying there eyes out. Man i feel so fucking low it's unreal. :(

This is him a few months back chilling >>>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/16-01-07_1925.jpg

lewiboy
21-06-07, 09:50 PM
sry to hear that dude

lkdj2003
21-06-07, 09:52 PM
sry to hear that dude

Thanks man. I really don't know what to think....i can't sit still.

TheHappyCamper
21-06-07, 10:03 PM
Aww i feel for you man. Let us know how he gets on.

Jeffisthebest
21-06-07, 10:04 PM
Poor kitty :(

Cal
21-06-07, 10:05 PM
Im sorry to hear that mate. I have two cats and live in the very real fear of some badness befalling them.

Cats have amazing abilites to recover from injury, so my best wishes are with yours..

Outside the facial injury, can you find any bodily injuries?

RealDrumandBass
21-06-07, 10:18 PM
Mate,that is fucking sad news to hear.:(
I wish him a fast recovery and you are in my thoughts.

Stay strong bro.

AyiaNapa
21-06-07, 10:26 PM
very sadning mate :(

Get well soon max

lkdj2003
21-06-07, 11:39 PM
Cheers guy's,

Max has come back from the vets and they have giving him 2 injections, 1 pain killer and the other an antibiotic. His eye thats swollen they have said we will have to wait until tomorrow morning before they can say whether or not it can be saved. :(

He's back in his favorite place now and thats the same as the picture (on our bed).:)

Outside the facial injury, can you find any bodily injuries?

Thank god there isn't any other wounds, they checked him all over and said he is a very very lucky boy to be alive.

Thanks again guy's, you are the best. :)

Mum
22-06-07, 08:46 AM
Harsh man, my cat passed away a couple of months ago. They become part of the family after...

Hope he gets better buddy, even if he does end up as a pirate cat.
Keep your chin up mate. :)

asci
22-06-07, 09:03 AM
That's really sad news lk, I can't imagine this happening to our little cat. But as they say, cats have a nack for pulling through. They have nine lives after all mate.

WTL
22-06-07, 09:44 AM
sorry to hear about your fuffly little pussy dude, like everyone else has said cat's are tough little fuckers dude.

About a year ago my cat ( floyd ) went missing for just over a week he turned up one night limping so we took him to the vet's the next day, did the whold x-ray thing and a over night stay there, only to find out he had a broken palvis (sp) had to take him to a specilist and we were looking at a £1500 bill. But after being checked out by said specilist she told us that since it happend so long ago the bone had already started to knit back together and now he's fine.

Hope Max get's better soon dude.

lkdj2003
22-06-07, 09:49 AM
Cheers for all the support guys. :)

So far i haven't heard anything, my partner is down there with him now. Fingers crossed for the little man. He has the most lovely green eyes too.

After chatting last night we came up with the idea that he could of been kicked in the head, clipped by a car...but i guess we will never know.
I will keep you posted on how he gets on. :)

Wtl,

Sounds like your cat had a very close call there mate. Im glad he's ok now. :)
They are worse than kids, atleast you can keep tabs with kids. :rolleyes:

lkdj2003
22-06-07, 11:27 AM
The vet has just phoned and said the blood test they done this morning has come back showing that he has a bruised liver and that increases his risk under the anesthetic. :(

asci
22-06-07, 11:56 AM
fingers crossed..

lkdj2003
22-06-07, 12:15 PM
fingers crossed..

It's been an hour now and we haven't heard anything, so hopefully no news is good news. It feels like a spear has gone through my heart.

asci
22-06-07, 02:16 PM
mate, hang on in there.

WTL
22-06-07, 02:17 PM
chin up dude and stay strong.

Ragman
22-06-07, 02:22 PM
hi mate, terrible news about your cat, im keeping my fingers crossed for you.

lkdj2003
22-06-07, 02:27 PM
Thanks guy's, :)

I've got some good news. He has pulled through the opp. They haven't removed his eye yet, they said it is still very very swollen. They have stiched his cornia (sp) up and they said he has two little tubes coming out of his eye to hold the stitches in place. He also has a little fracture on his eye socket.

They are going to see what his eye is like after the swelling has gone down. If it's ok then he may get to keep his eye, but if it's not they said there is still a chance it may have to be removed later on. :stroke_chin:

We are just so so so so glad to have him coming home at 4 today. :):):):):)

Thanks again for caring guy's it means alot to me. :bigjoint: :)

WTL
22-06-07, 02:32 PM
aww that's great news dude, my mums cat has only got one eye and he seems to do alright.

Bet that's a weight off you sholders dude.

blurry-vision
22-06-07, 08:35 PM
Glad to hear the little dude is OK lk...:guitar:

asci
22-06-07, 09:48 PM
hey man that's good to here. :)

Cal
23-06-07, 12:01 AM
Glad to hear the little guy has pulled through.

This calls for a "THC group hug".....

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 12:46 AM
Cheers guy's, :) This one is for you >> :joint:

Here's the update on Max.

He is home and doing ok. He's had a little something to eat and he's just now laying around quiet. It's so so good to have him back home safe. :)

Here's a couple of pic's of the poor little chap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/max-.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/max.jpg

The vet has also said she thinks he may have been kicked, because the injury is only in a very small area. :(

If that is the case, then i hope the bastards can live with them selfs.

Ragman
23-06-07, 12:59 AM
Bloody hell mate he looks terrible, poor little thing,:( do you think he was kicked rather than hit by a car? :(

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:04 AM
Bloody hell mate he looks terrible, poor little thing,:( do you think he was kicked rather than hit by a car? :(

Well i don't know mate, i don't think we ever will. But i think myself that he's been kicked mate. As it's only his eye and cheek swollen and he has a fracture under his eye socket. The vet said if they did kick him the force swung him around with such speed it bruised his liver. :(

Ragman
23-06-07, 01:17 AM
If that is the case that is really bad, how could someone be so heartless?:(

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:19 AM
If that is the case that is really bad, how could someone be so heartless?:(

I don't know mate. I just hope they can live with them selfs. I know i couldn't, but then again i couldn't/wouldn't do that to a poor little animal.

Cal
23-06-07, 01:27 AM
Im unsure the level of violence i would exert if i caught somone kicking a little cat, but im sure it would be exessive....

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:35 AM
Im unsure the level of violence i would exert if i caught somone kicking a little cat, but im sure it would be exessive....

It doesn't bear thinking about does it Cal.

Max is getting pissy now with the collar, he keeps trying to get it off and he lets out a little moan bless him.

Cal
23-06-07, 01:44 AM
My uncles cat fell out of his 4th floor flat one time, it was sitting outside on the window ledge and slipped.....broke all 4 paws it did.
It took ages to heal... but it did, im sure the little fellow will be back to his best...it will take time though now doubt.

He seems to have a loving owner...and that always helps my friend.

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:52 AM
My uncles cat fell out of his 4th floor flat one time, it was sitting outside on the window ledge and slipped.....broke all 4 paws it did.
It took ages to heal... but it did, im sure the little fellow will be back to his best...it will take time though now doubt.

He seems to have a loving owner...and that always helps my friend.

Aww poor cat, im glad he was ok in the end Cal. :)

Thanks for the very kind words mate. :)
We are going to find it hard letting him out of our sight for a good while that i know.

sweetsinner
23-06-07, 06:58 AM
Awww.. I hope Max gets well soon!

Edit: animal Cruelty annoys the living shite out of me, all my animals have been rescue ones and its evident that an animal never forgets anything.. Although I always had dogs in the past st my mums but when i bought my own house a few years ago I decided to go animal free..
Well apparently I dont get a choice in the matter.. 6 months ago while loading my ironing up in the car outside my mums (yes my mum does my ironing - lol - jealous? ;) ) a young Cat jumped into the back of the car and I couldn't get it out..
As i have never been a cat lover, i somehow got her out the car and into my house and phoned the RSPCA. They asked me to have her overnight, and well.. she is still here!! *lol*
So Tink (who is scared of anyone but me and will hide for a day if she sees a cardboard box in the house) sends her love and fav catnip toy to poor Max
http://minus190lbs.myphotos.cc/ebay/list/tink.jpg

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 11:37 AM
Awww, she's a cracker sweet. :)

Max said, purrrrrfect for the love and catnip toy. :)

Thanks sweet, you really are a star. :guitar:

P.s

Can i bring my ironing over to your mum's?? :D

WTL
23-06-07, 11:40 AM
Can i bring my ironing over to your mum's?? :D

Can i get in on that as well? JK LOL.

Mum
23-06-07, 11:42 AM
Glad he's getting better mate, is this number eight he's on now?

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 11:48 AM
Glad he's getting better mate, is this number eight he's on now?

Cheers Mum. :)

Yup he's on number 8, well no number 7 actually after going under the anaesthetic yesterday whilst his liver is bruised. They said that it upped his chances of complications big time. But he's home and safe now, infact he's lying out here in front of me. He's spent the morning trying to get the collar off.

blue widow
23-06-07, 11:51 AM
that wee guy looks as if hes been through the wars m8, glad he is back home with his family where he belongs!

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 11:57 AM
that wee guy looks as if hes been through the wars m8, glad he is back home with his family where he belongs!

Thanks mate, :)

He has been to hell and back twice the last few days bless him. Here he is just now >

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/23-06-07_1151.jpg

Mum
23-06-07, 12:02 PM
My last cat had to wear one of those collars after he got an infected ear, the most hilarious moment of my life was watching him attempt his usual spring and jump through the gap between the fence and the gate post....
Obviously he didn't compensate for the extra width! :D

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 12:22 PM
My last cat had to wear one of those collars after he got an infected ear, the most hilarious moment of my life was watching him attempt his usual spring and jump through the gap between the fence and the gate post....
Obviously he didn't compensate for the extra width! :D

Wuhahaha, thats what max was doing yesterday when he first come home. He was walking into doors and the collar was catching, so then he could see that that would be a great way to try and get it off. :D

blue widow
23-06-07, 12:56 PM
m8 i am not a cat lover but i feel for that little dude, hope he gets sorted soon buddy

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:02 PM
m8 i am not a cat lover but i feel for that little dude, hope he gets sorted soon buddy

Cheers mate, he's sleeping on the sofa now. :)

RealDrumandBass
23-06-07, 01:20 PM
Cats are the best.
Chillers by nature.Proper stoner animals.

Hope Max a speedy recovery!

Here is my pusscat.
http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/gallery/data/528/medium/IMG_4081.JPG

http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/gallery/data/528/medium/IMG_4071.JPG

http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/gallery/data/528/medium/IMG_4072.JPG

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:41 PM
Your right there Real, they are lovely chilled pet's to have. :bigjoint:

Thanks mate, :)

Your cat looks lovely mate, niceee :)

Does he/she stay clean being all white?

RealDrumandBass
23-06-07, 02:00 PM
Yer she keeps herself clean enough.

Have to put sun tan lotion on here ears in the summer though lol,she dosnt like that one bit.

asci
23-06-07, 03:15 PM
our ella is stone deaf. Dylan will be barkin at her through the child gate (he ain't allowed upstairs, he is a doberman at the end of the day lol) and she's oblivious! She has a habit of sitting just close enough to get a claw on him. fuckin funny to watch the devious little bugger in action. A true woman in every respect lol.. :D

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 07:15 PM
Lol, don't you just love um. :)

sugar_coated_sour
23-06-07, 08:58 PM
shit the bed LK sorry to read about the last 48 hours, bet its been tough for you all! Glad everyones pulled through fine, heres hoping max has a sound recovery!

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 09:40 PM
shit the bed LK sorry to read about the last 48 hours, bet its been tough for you all! Glad everyones pulled through fine, heres hoping max has a sound recovery!

Cheers sugar, i will give him a stroke from you. :)

Ashtray
27-06-07, 11:58 AM
glad to hear max is ok mate! i have a soft spot for animals i hate to see them suffer! give him a stroke from me also :bigjoint:

lkdj2003
27-06-07, 12:26 PM
glad to hear max is ok mate! i have a soft spot for animals i hate to see them suffer! give him a stroke from me also :bigjoint:

I sure will, thanks mate. :)

He's getting peed off with that collar now. It should be able to come off friday and he should be able to have his stitches out aswell. Then the vet said it's a matter of time to see if he can keep his eye "fingers crossed".

I will post some more pic's of him on friday.

Grape101
27-06-07, 02:52 PM
Ah shit man thats real bad news. Sorry to hear it mate. I am a cat lover myself and it really does hits you when something like that happens. Hope he is all well and good soon dude :)

sweetsinner
27-06-07, 07:19 PM
Crossing my fingers and toes for him.....
Hope he manages to keep it, poor little bugger.

lkdj2003
29-06-07, 05:48 PM
Cheers Grape/sweet :)

Max has just come back from the vets, they have taken out his stitches and replaced them with stitches that are tied in a bow so they can undo them next week. They said it's still to early to tell if he can keep his eye, although where the dead tissue is dying there is new tissue growing so thats a very very good thing. The vet also said it's better to wait than to rush in and remove it. So fingers crossed for him he still has a chance.

More eye cream/tablets for the next week and the collar has to stay on for atleast another 2 weeks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/Image003.jpg

lala124
29-06-07, 06:07 PM
Awww man lk. Just read this. Glad to see he lived through it all. Man if someone kicked that cat, Id hunt that fucker down and beat him within an inch of that assholes life. Too bad theres no way of knowing what happened.

I hate it when animals get hurt or killed. When I was 14, I was at the skatepark, and I saw a kitten run out in the middle of the road, and a car stopped for him, and they opened their door and didnt see him, and didnt hear me shouting, and so they very slowly drove off. The was right in front of the back tire, and I watched him get crushed sooo slowly. I was sprinting toward it, but it was too late. Im scarred for life with that now.

Lala

lkdj2003
29-06-07, 06:21 PM
Cheers lala, :)

That was some bad shit you had happen there dude. :(

lala124
29-06-07, 06:27 PM
Yeah, shit like that is really traumatic. But its great to hear that your cat made it through. Is there any chance he will be able to see out of his stitched eye?

WTL
29-06-07, 06:35 PM
Glad he's on the mend dude, fingers crossed that he will keep his eye.

lkdj2003
30-06-07, 02:33 AM
Yeah, shit like that is really traumatic. But its great to hear that your cat made it through. Is there any chance he will be able to see out of his stitched eye?

Where not sure yet, it's still early days. The vet said that with his eye growing back new skin is very rare. They said it normally dies off and thats it. So there is a bit of hope. :)

Glad he's on the mend dude, fingers crossed that he will keep his eye.

Cheers mate, :)

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 03:17 PM
Update:

Max has just come back from the vets. They have said his eye is making a real good recovery and there is a very good chance he can keep his eye. :)

He still has his stitchs in for a minute.

WTL
06-07-07, 03:18 PM
that's great news dude, big pat on the back for Max.

Bitterfly
06-07-07, 03:18 PM
Update:

Max has just come back from the vets. They have said his eye is making a real good recovery and there is a very good chance he can keep his eye. :)

great to hear that mate :)

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 03:54 PM
Cheers guy's. :)

I must admit it's been tricky for him over the last few weeks with the cone on and all.

Max said "purrrrrfect" https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

slim_tim
06-07-07, 03:59 PM
That's great news lk, those stitches will be out in no time.
tbh lk your pretty lucky, when my cat got hit by a car it was dead instantly.

attempt5
06-07-07, 04:10 PM
Ah man i am glad to hear that, I know how horrible it can be losing a pet...they are on a whole different level of relationship and closeness with you.

Lost my Dalmation dog "Monty" last year to cancer...was horrible, had to see him miserable, unable to walk, crying all the time for half a year and then he just had to get put down. :(

got a new dog, "Maddi" though...she is a crazy bitch! Cocker Spaniel!

I wholeheartedly prefer animals to humans :D

Anyway, good news to hear about that man

Cha-Cha Chong
06-07-07, 05:29 PM
Hey,
WTL told me all about your cat when it all happened!
Im so so glad hes on the mend WOOHOO, big cat kisses for Max.

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 05:44 PM
Cheers guy's and girl's. Max is sat here chilling right next to me now. :)

I wholeheartedly prefer animals to humans :D

It's funny you say that but your damn right there. They don't argue and are so soon to forgive. :)

Ragman
06-07-07, 07:20 PM
Great Stuff dude, Thats really good news, is he back to his old self again now?

Update:

asci
06-07-07, 07:31 PM
as it's such a happy ending, any chance the unhappy face can be changed to a happy one????

lala124
07-07-07, 01:28 AM
Great news lk. Really glad to hear it. Oh, and attempt, welcome to thc :D.

D
07-07-07, 05:08 AM
Cheers guy's. :)

I must admit it's been tricky for him over the last few weeks with the cone on and all.

Max said "purrrrrfect" https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Congrats on Max's speedy recovery :D

Ugh, not cones, my girlfriend's cat has this skin infection, which seems to occur every 3 weeks, she has it badly for a week, then the next week she's better, the third week she's right as rain, then the next week she has the infection again. Which means she has to wear a cone for 2 weeks.
It really depresses her, she isn't herself when she has the cone on, was Max the same? Or was he himself the whole time?

lkdj2003
11-07-07, 04:07 PM
Im afraid it's not all good now Dru. :(

Only this morning asci asked me how max was doing and i said fine just alittle depressed.

Just 5 minutes ago i turn around and max slipped off the windowsill (it's not very high) and he didn't knock or bang anything. 2 minutes later he starts crying so i go and have alook only to see clear stuff coming out of his eye and he seemed in great pain. I think he's tore the stitches in his eye ball. :(

He's now gone straight down the vets so i'll keep you posted.

Here is a pic i took earlier today when asci asked me about him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/11-07-07_1359.jpg

D
11-07-07, 04:10 PM
Im afraid it's not all good now Dru. :(

Only this morning asci asked me how max was doing and i said fine just alittle depressed.

Just 5 minutes ago i turn around and max slipped off the windowsill (it's not very high) and he didn't knock or bang anything. 2 minutes later he starts crying so i go and have alook only to see clear stuff coming out of his eye and he seemed in great pain. I think he's tore the stitches in his eye ball. :(

He's now gone straight down the vets so i'll keep you posted.

Here is a pic i took earlier today when asci asked me about him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/11-07-07_1359.jpg

Noooo... :(

I'm sure he'll recover!
If not then cats can happily live without an eye, like they can live without a leg. :)
But I doubt he'll lose his sight if he's pulled the stiches.
Remember
When life gets tough and things get tragic
Have a spliff, it's f:leaf::leaf:king magic! :joint:

slim_tim
11-07-07, 04:17 PM
ah man, thats bad, i'll be sending some healing vibes to max. :)

but as Dru said he will still be happy with just the one eye, but lets just hope for the best eh. :)

Sappo
11-07-07, 04:55 PM
Bad news man, not really a cat fan myself (dogs for me) know how your feeling though i had something similar happen to my dog last year.

Cha-Cha Chong
11-07-07, 05:28 PM
Ah mate, so sorry to hear he's hurt himself poor little fella.
Keep us updated on how he is doing, and give him some kitty hugs from me!

asci
11-07-07, 08:46 PM
fingers crossed mate..

sweetsinner
11-07-07, 08:50 PM
bless his little paws, he is having such a rough time of it at the moment *hugs*

lkdj2003
11-07-07, 11:00 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. :)

Max has come home and the vet said that the stitches are still in place but they want him in tomorrow to knock him out and undo the stitches to see if he has ruptured his eye. If he has then it will have to come out tomorrow, but if not then i think it will still be a case of having the stitches in for another week or so.

So fingers crossed for him tomorrow, poor little bugger. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

Thanks again everyone, your all great people. :smokie:

D
11-07-07, 11:07 PM
All the best for Max's op. :joint:

Mum
11-07-07, 11:09 PM
Good luck Max! :)

Cha-Cha Chong
12-07-07, 08:43 AM
Poor Max, good luck with your Op little pal!

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 11:39 AM
Well so far he is still down there and i have no news of yet to tell you, so it's still a case of fingers crossed for a minute. As soon as we know anything i will let you all know.

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 01:53 PM
Update:

I have just been told his eye has had to come out and he is just waking up.

*a very very sad lk* :(

slim_tim
12-07-07, 01:57 PM
oh man i'm so sorry, :(

Lets hope he gets well soon :)

when will he be coming home ?

asci
12-07-07, 02:00 PM
mate that's bad news, but not as bad overall as it could have been. One of my parents dogs had to have an eye removed a few years ago. You will be amaized how quickly they adapt mate..

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 02:01 PM
Cheers guys, :)

He can come home at 4:30. :)

Mr-Dynamic
12-07-07, 02:10 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news but at least he is home soon. He'll be wanting shitloads of affection now i bet.

D
12-07-07, 02:17 PM
Update:

I have just been told his eye has had to come out and he is just waking up.

*a very very sad lk* :(

Poor Max and poor LK :(

Remember, he'll still live happily, which is all you should be thinking about, him having a happy life. :)

Chin up LK.

Cha-Cha Chong
12-07-07, 02:33 PM
Ah mate, so sorry Max lost his eye afterall. WTL's mum's cat lost his eye a few years ago, they adapt pretty quick!
Poor max, are you going to get him some special treats for being a brave boy?

sugar_coated_sour
12-07-07, 02:34 PM
ooh such a shame, poor little devil! Im sure with your TLC lk hes in the best of hands dude. Give him a stroke from me.

Mum
12-07-07, 02:36 PM
Sorry to hear about his eye LK. :(
Still, he'll be fine in a few weeks, like everyone says cats adapt really quickly. :)

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 02:40 PM
Cheers everyone, your all great people. :)

He will get spoilt rotten when he comes home that i know. :)

i'll give him a big kiss and cuddle from everyone and i'll post up a pic of him. :)

lala124
12-07-07, 02:43 PM
Looking forward to it bro. Really glad it all worked out. Doesnt it suck when loved ones go into critical condition? Well, anyway, healing vibes to the cat.

Lala

Midnight Toker
12-07-07, 02:45 PM
sorry to hear that LK, he'll adapt given time.

my last dog lost an eye with glaucoma so i know how distressing it is to see it happen, just to make matters worse the poor ole fella went blind in the other one a few months later.

being a boxer being blind never stopped him being a lunatic though :) .. he just used to bump off of things a lot for a few months, he soon got used to it. he was a fookin great dog.

even used to let him off his lead when out walking in the fields, i used to make clicking noises so he knew where i was & he was happy as the proverbial pig in shit ...

it was funny though when he always used to run into the only tree in the field, he did it everyday without fail ... :)

radioheaded
12-07-07, 03:49 PM
Hey LK, just read a wee bit of the thread and it's good to hear Max is coming home... as everyone else says he'll soon adapt to the change, hope he gets back safely man :)

Mr-Dynamic
12-07-07, 03:56 PM
it was funny though when he always used to run into the only tree in the field, he did it everyday without fail ... :)

Sounds like an episode of Benny Hill.:owned::barmy:

lala124
12-07-07, 04:10 PM
Benny hill kicks ass.

Midnight Toker
12-07-07, 04:16 PM
Sounds like an episode of Benny Hill.:owned::barmy:

Boxers heads are not known for being the softest thing in the world & i bet it hurt the tree more .. :)

Didn't stop me getting another one though, i luv em.

My present boxer is just gawjus !

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 04:24 PM
Cheers guys, he's on his way home as we speak. :)

Midnight, thanks for that mate. It made me laugh bless him. :)
I know max has been bumping into everthing in sight for the last few weeks. He even worked out to scoop up his meat in his collar and eat it off of there. lol

He then sits and licks his collar thinking he's cleaning his leg or chest. lol

Midnight Toker
12-07-07, 04:27 PM
Cheers guys, he's on his way home as we speak. :)

Midnight, thanks for that mate. It made me laugh bless him. :)
I know max has been bumping into everthing in sight for the last few weeks. He even worked out to scoop up his meat in his collar and eat it off of there. lol

Welcome M8 ... good boy Max ... he'll be his normal self in no time.

I find that laughter really is the best medicine .. unless you've just had some stiches in which case it's a bastard ! .. :)

I even gave mine a new nickname .. frankendog !! ... :)

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 04:59 PM
Welcome M8 ... good boy Max ... he'll be his normal self in no time.

I find that laughter really is the best medicine .. unless you've just had some stiches in which case it's a bastard ! .. :)

I even gave mine a new nickname .. frankendog !! ... :)

Hehe, frankendog. Loving it mate. :)

Here is max just now >>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/12-07-07_1648.jpg

Damn it's good to have him home. :):):):)

Mum
12-07-07, 05:02 PM
Ah well, glad he's home.
Those lamp collars always make me giggle. :D

Cha-Cha Chong
12-07-07, 05:02 PM
Awwwwww bless him, bet he's glad to be home too!
Can't believe he's been through all of that and still manages
to pose for the camera! :)

lala124
12-07-07, 05:21 PM
Great news that he came home. Congrats.

Midnight Toker
12-07-07, 05:56 PM
ouch looks sore ... my boys eye looked like that .. it soon heals M8.

lkdj2003
12-07-07, 08:20 PM
Ah well, glad he's home.
Those lamp collars always make me giggle. :D

Lol, they do me too, but i bet max wouldn't say the same. lol https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Awwwwww bless him, bet he's glad to be home too!
Can't believe he's been through all of that and still manages
to pose for the camera! :)

That he is cha-cha, he's munching like a trooper now. :)
That pic was taken right after he just came home from the vets, so he was still very sleepy then. He went to bed right after that pic and he's just come down for his tea now. :)

Great news that he came home. Congrats.

Thanks lala. :)

ouch looks sore ... my boys eye looked like that .. it soon heals M8.

He is well happy in him self, if anything i would say he seems more happy now the eye is out than he did before. :)

radioheaded
12-07-07, 08:56 PM
Good to hear man :joint:

sugar_coated_sour
13-07-07, 03:42 PM
You should so get him an eye patch and a little pirate hat; he'll be the coolest pirate cat in town!

Mum
13-07-07, 03:54 PM
You should so get him an eye patch and a little pirate hat; he'll be the coolest pirate cat in town!

Correct me if I'm wrong but...
This may just be the best idea I've ever heard! :D
MIAOWARRRR!

lkdj2003
13-07-07, 04:45 PM

Wuhaha, i agree mum

now you say it sugar.... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Cha-Cha Chong
13-07-07, 06:10 PM
Yes thats a wicked idea! A pirate cat....captain Max! Glad to hear he's doing better!

lkdj2003
13-07-07, 09:16 PM
Yes thats a wicked idea! A pirate cat....captain Max! Glad to hear he's doing better!

Hehehe, something like this >>

http://www.localshed.com/images/PirateCat.jpg

Kamikazai
14-07-07, 03:40 PM

CUTE!!!

how's the little fella doing? I'd be devastated if anything like that happened to one of my cats... really glad to hear he's recovering well.

Cha-Cha Chong
14-07-07, 06:16 PM

Yeah, just like that! He'd look so cute!

lkdj2003
14-07-07, 06:23 PM
CUTE!!!

how's the little fella doing? I'd be devastated if anything like that happened to one of my cats... really glad to hear he's recovering well.

He's bearing up thanks mate, here's a pic of him just now >>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/14-07-07_1815.jpg

We where very devastated, even more so when the vet said he must of been kicked in the head. :(

Still we are turning all are hurt and anger into getting him back on his feet now. :)

Yeah, just like that! He'd look so cute!

Hehe, https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

He would look cute, but i don't think max would keep it on with max being max. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

octo
15-07-07, 08:19 AM
aw, did he loose an eye? thats very sad. but very good too see that you got him back and everything. id be completely devestated if i didnt know where my pets were for even an hour lol:o

D
15-07-07, 11:26 AM
We where very devastated, even more so when the vet said he must of been kicked in the head. :(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WTF!

WHO WOULD KICK A HARMLESS ANIMAL IN THE HEAD.

GR

I am sorry, but things like this wind me up, they can't fight back, it's a harmless animal and it's just a vicious movement to show you'd rather hit something that can't fight back.

I hope he's doing well LK.

All the best :)