PDA

View Full Version : Weed brownies reipe for 2

theexstoner
31-01-10, 11:13 PM
Hey there. I want to cook brownies to eat before a dubstep show. (for those who are wonderingf it`s Rusko who`s coming in the town)

Short history - I used to be a stonebag, but due to some events I had to quit completely. The last time I blazed was on new years, I took a gravity bong hit of purple kush and it got me baked as hell :D

The buddy of mine who is joining me for the show is a current daily smoker, and there is probably 2 more who are going for the brownies.

I`ve surfed the forum for the recipe of good brownies, but I couldn`t find anything regarding the dosage.

We would like to get baked for about 6 hours firm. :cowboy:

Any info for how to make those guys would be helpful. I`m not concerned about the smell, our landlord is nice ;) We also get nice potent stuff, since we live in Vancouver, BC.

Just to mention, i`d like to have any info regarding the dosage and cooking proceduressss. Help me out if u can :toke: :toke:

p.s. i will cook with the oil, not butter

popefull27
03-02-10, 05:31 AM
i would say about half a gram per brownie,but make sure it is mostly sativa cause indica ediables just make you tired all day

Zenfold
06-02-10, 09:12 PM
Yeah, i find between 0.5g and 0.75g of bud per portion is good for a few hours of fun.

DrCananabis
27-02-10, 12:04 PM
When i cooked brownies for Christmas with a few of my close buddies, i put about an Ounce in...

We had about 12 brownies between 3 of us :D

This would mean we had 4 each which had about 2.33g in each :) we were baked for most of the day...

up2nogood
27-02-10, 06:34 PM
When i cooked brownies for Christmas with a few of my close buddies, i put about an Ounce in...

We had about 12 brownies between 3 of us :D

This would mean we had 4 each which had about 2.33g in each :) we were baked for most of the day...

bet you felt like a heavy couch potato for that day lol

Renagade4-20
28-02-10, 01:53 AM
you know whats suprisingly good? 2 jaffa cakes, melt one side sprinkle your gear and then sandwich the other, quick and easy way. altho i dont think ya get jaffa cakes in the u.s

up2nogood
28-02-10, 07:03 PM
you know whats suprisingly good? 2 jaffa cakes, melt one side sprinkle your gear and then sandwich the other, quick and easy way. altho i dont think ya get jaffa cakes in the u.s

I love Jaffa cakes but wouldnt spoil them by jordon said :) have to eat them as how they were made mate but good idea:leaf:

Renagade4-20
28-02-10, 09:56 PM
my fav, i can eat like 2 36 packs no sweat in a day.and im skinny as fuck lol