PDA

View Full Version : sharks breath

supra
03-02-10, 02:19 AM
ive been growing some sharks breath cuttings for the last few mths an im hours from the chop so il upload some pics when its ready...can already say this strain is on the same level as buds grown in the dam...ive smoked abit of this bud off a few different growers and all has been amazing .smells crazy big colas .im going to get some seeds can get cuts and start from there...can get them from there thctalk shop if anyone wants to grow it....10times stronger than any cheese ive smoked in the dam or in uk.try it ppl!!

supra
06-02-10, 06:35 PM
bb code isnt working

trance
11-02-10, 07:06 PM
Quite fancy this for next grow. Looks good supra, :Nice:

supra
14-02-10, 01:46 AM
Quite fancy this for next grow. Looks good supra, :Nice:

yeah m8 i would if i was you.if i was handed this is any of the best coffee shops in the dam i would be more than greatful.smells like nothink ive penged before

marty1975
04-03-10, 06:57 AM
ive been growing some sharks breath cuttings for the last few mths an im hours from the chop so il upload some pics when its ready...can already say this strain is on the same level as buds grown in the dam...ive smoked abit of this bud off a few different growers and all has been amazing .smells crazy big colas .im going to get some seeds can get cuts and start from there...can get them from there thctalk shop if anyone wants to grow it....10times stronger than any cheese ive smoked in the dam or in uk.try it ppl!!

thats good info...im currently growing a SB along with mataro ble and NL, i hope mine turns out like urs m8....nice job!!! mine is a kinda tall plant but has a wicked smell about it...only 7 wks to go...oh btw how long did ur pheno finish in??,,,cheers

supra
07-03-10, 07:35 PM
9weeks m8 ther r ppl growing sb and its nothink like mine or my m8s but if its the good 1 :) happy times keep this strain going m8 u will kick urself if u dont.

sb can take a lot of stress m8 good for topping .can take alot of nutrients without burning ....its a keeper

pedro sanchez
10-03-10, 10:45 PM
Its ooofff the hook .dna i take off my hat 2you guys.3 or 4 times whiter than my white widow.thc levels on this plant blow me away

marty1975
17-03-10, 04:41 PM
hey man..im really lookin forward to this now...jus a wee pic of my sharksbreath fanleaves theyr the biggest i ever seen..(see the pic and im not a hobbit)....this is great white shark * jamaican lambsbread and i think i got a lambsbread dominant pheno as shes stretchy a little slower in flowering than my NL girls.....

il let her go for as long as she needs as i heard the lambsbread is a amazing smoke...

marty1975
04-05-10, 07:28 PM
just a little HU on the smoke of the SB.....well it took 11 wks to flower...couldv went 12...the smell is kinda medium strength and funky during flowering....but hold on....

i gave some of this to my m8 after a couple of days in a jar...humor me!....

he smoked 2 j's in his front room @9 & 10 am, left his flat and went out.....an hour later he recieves a phonecall from the police asking him to attend his tennancy immediadtly!....( the police were with a council guy who they got the fone number from)...

turns out te police went into thje flats for a warrant on some geezer downstairs and my m8 had reeked the whole 4 storey flats out wit 2 j's... so they turned over everyone on the same floor as my m8 as they couldnt decide where the smell was coming from.......if if done properly this is among the stinkiest weed i have ever come across when smoked...LMAO...the police even commented when they busted my m8 that it was the strongest smelling weed theyd ever come across...they thought he was growing...!

needless to say i freaked out ma moobs and deleted any pics i had of the grow but it yields well, funky aniseed/deep lime smell, PRONE TO BUDROT!!...hungry 4 nutes, and a very interesting stone...i cant think of no smarmy words to describe it....lol...........you have been warned!

ps....i must say the pheno i had did seem to have a good bit of sativa in it the buds wernt as dense as the pics above but im pleased as i was hoping on a lambread dom pheno.

pedro sanchez
01-03-11, 08:58 PM
The sb is on the same level as exodus cheddar but tastes better for me I had to stop growing it in the end .I've seen abit of sb the last few mtg an it nothing compared to te one I had.....u don't know what til it gone an u can get it back :(

Mr Swilly
01-03-11, 09:16 PM
yeah its v nice . but try the martian. sharksbreath is the mother. better imho.
dna rock. strains with personalities and ooooozing quality.
Their la confidential yields much less, but is another flabbergastingly good strain.
The lemon skunk is also another one which in my opinion, better than the sharksbreath and trounces the greenhouse lemon skunk hands down. i rarely grow anything else apart from dna, and have been disappointed when i do.
glad you are enjoying her.

pedro sanchez
01-03-11, 09:43 PM
The lemon skunk ended up at about 5th an a few inches. Was really nice tho with huge buds.I dout il get green house again other than lemon an I did a ww from ghs that wasn't bad but other than them 2 I'm not impressed with ghs.yeah DNA r good breeders man hats off.

Stealthgrower
02-03-11, 11:47 PM
Yeah shark's breath was my first ever plant I grew. done it under a 150hps in cheapo soil with next to no growing knolage and the weed was still one of my all time fave's. shame I was a novice and could'nt do it proper justice.

blurry-vision
03-03-11, 12:03 AM
Yeah I grew it nice plant, and I am no expert grower so I'd imagine done perfectlly she would be very nice, not one of my absolute favs, but right up there.

As mr swilly says though, DNA do better ones than SB, which is taking nothing away from the SB !

Neph
04-03-11, 01:53 AM
I got my hands on some of this once. A friend of mne came home on her lunch break and we smoked half a bowl, couldn't finish it. She went off to work and came back half an hour later. Her work had sent her home cause she was having a panic attack.

One of the nicest smokes I've had in a while. I would def want to give a go at growing some.

pedro sanchez
14-03-11, 05:36 PM
Yeah shark's breath was my first ever plant I grew. done it under a 150hps in cheapo soil with next to no growing knolage and the weed was still one of my all time fave's. shame I was a novice and could'nt do it proper justice.
I hear sb is very easy to grow .takes up alot of nutes.and alot of abuse in general .I'm sure your sb was very good m8 don't put yaself down lol

J420
14-03-11, 05:48 PM
Would hardly say that it stinks as it barely smells anything during flowering or when smoking it(only smoke pure too)but it is a very nice growing plant and also handles several toppings well and nutes so hard to hurt it, very forgiving plant for new growers : )

The smoke isn't a favorite but its not bad, the high is very nice and relaxed but not totally couch locking though, when harvested in milky its a nice smoke for "everyday" smoke even if one got things planed which is nice.

pedro sanchez
13-04-11, 06:18 PM
Would hardly say that it stinks as it barely smells anything during flowering or when smoking it(only smoke pure too)but it is a very nice growing plant and also handles several toppings well and nutes so hard to hurt it, very forgiving plant for new growers : )

The smoke isn't a favorite but its not bad, the high is very nice and relaxed but not totally couch locking though, when harvested in milky its a nice smoke for "everyday" smoke even if one got things planed which is nice.Yeah there are sum shit sharks breath about .sounds like u had the crap one.mine was uber stinky .couldn't smell the cheese plants in the same room

J420
13-04-11, 11:44 PM
Yeah there are sum shit sharks breath about .sounds like u had the crap one.mine was uber stinky .couldn't smell the cheese plants in the same room

Same as Blurry and if you look in my low odor thread you will see that there is a bit mixed review of a few strains and about the Sharksbreath its also on many other forums as a low odor plant so that's mainly what it seems to be.

iice
24-04-11, 12:33 AM
Same as Blurry and if you look in my low odor thread you will see that there is a bit mixed review of a few strains and about the Sharksbreath its also on many other forums as a low odor plant so that's mainly what it seems to be.

the stuff my mate grew n im smoking, STINKS :)

J420
25-04-11, 09:25 AM
the stuff my mate grew n im smoking, STINKS :)

Good for you?

cheddarBOB
12-05-11, 10:23 PM
That sharks breath is killer ...was smoking it before my harvest.will still be getting the odd Henry even tho I've got loads of cheese and abit of hash