PDA

View Full Version : tri meter any good?

skinz
03-02-10, 01:36 PM
hi guys
does anyone have one of these purchased one last night of the bay of e
if so what do you think of it
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1344/B_k3lig_2k_KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKdDE9Yft_12_1_.jpg

MoonLight
03-02-10, 04:11 PM
Hello paulm, yes I've got a Tri-Meter. Wonderful piece of kit. Your's look slightly different to mine, different colour also. I believe there are four different models, one of which is for Fish Keepers rather than plant growers. There's a piccy of mine in my Grow Diary if you want to take a peek. Regards.

spongeh
03-02-10, 07:55 PM
Paul keep us updated, I've seen that same meter on the bay and was wondering if it was ok.

beano
03-02-10, 09:20 PM
i have one and its been working fine for a while now but i do regular checks with my usual pens and thermometer just to be on the safe side but it seems to do the trick for me as a quick visual and then weekly checks with the bluelab

skinz
03-02-10, 10:13 PM
Will let you knw how it performs when it arrives should cum 2moz only thing I'm worried about it the led light but think I will have it on the outside of my tent anyway

skinz
04-02-10, 11:58 PM
Hi guys my trimeter came this morning and I've gotta say I'm very impressed came callibrated and the Reading are bang on wire were really long so I have mounted it on the wall next my SMS com because of the blue led back lit will mess with my light cycle but apart from that very impressed time will tell how long it last for but for £50 can't really moan