PDA

View Full Version : 12/12 advice

bigandy
04-02-10, 04:32 PM
i've grown two double gum from seed im also growing some others but don't have enough space.

so im thinking of putting my 2 double gum on 12/12 under a standard household enviro bulb.

what will happen will they flower??

Gary C
04-02-10, 04:37 PM
not worth it really mate, you wont get any where near enough proper light...especially with just one! it may keep it alive but you wont get any decent bud man!

King2SMoke
04-02-10, 04:40 PM
you can buy clip on light fittings from Wilkinsons for £2.49 stick 22watt energysaver bulbs in. buy a few and surround the two plants with them.

peace

bigandy
04-02-10, 04:43 PM
you can buy clip on light fittings from Wilkinsons for £2.49 stick 22watt energysaver bulbs in. buy a few and surround the two plants with them.

peace

i've got an enerysaver bulb these two plants will probably be binned otherwise due to space. i was thinkin little box around them some mylar.

do you think its not worth it crap smoke??

Azerbanphal
04-02-10, 06:30 PM
hmmm doesn't sound feasable with such feeble lighting... unless you decided to "keep it alive" as suggested, and then plant it outdoors in 2 months or so weather permitting.

FZjb
04-02-10, 06:34 PM
if u have the space elsewhere and some small DIY skills, series wire 6 of those 20w CFL's to a small bit of mylared board and make your own 100-120w light board.

then either just re-veg them while you wait for your space, or flower them for a longer but just as potent smoke, but at a reduced yeild ofc. (under £5 for the home-made board..)