PDA

View Full Version : Increase THC Production.

Guerilla
12-01-08, 04:31 PM
Can anyone tel me how I can increase thc production on my plants?

I currently have 3 lemon stinkys a few weeks into flowering. I had some before and the smoke was crap to be honest, and there was only a few crystals.

Its a smale scale and budget grow. I have 3 150w cfl bulbs, not much i know, i might get an envirolite. I dont give nutiants as I havnt found any suitable locally. I used some tomato feed on my last grow, once an week and it made them have too much nitrogen and they looked a bit poorly. The only nutes they have are from the soil which is john innes no. 3.

I am looking for something that I can buy locally in a garden centre.

bubbs
12-01-08, 05:07 PM
:D Hiya mate welcome to THC, well mate all i can say to u, is read a few grow diaries, u need the right nutes and lights to get the most out of ur girls, there is a great deal of information on these boards take an hour or two out and read them, u will find all you need to know and anything u dont read someone will only be to happy to help out, there are some fantastic peeps on here that are very experienced growers. i dont think u will be able to purchase the nutes u need from a local garden centre but greens horticulture is a fantastic shop and very reasonabally priced and if u need any help Tom @greens is fab, i use hesi nutes very straight forward and is PH balanced even an idiot would be able to work the chart out. Good luck hope everything works out for u mate ;)

Guerilla
12-01-08, 05:37 PM
Im not a total noobie, done 2 grows, one succesful, one not. Ive done a lot of reading up but whenever someone says about nutes its always bio bizz recommended. I want to use either stuff from around the home or organic nutes.

I also noticed you are from staffs-me too, is there anywhere local you go for growing equipment?

bubbs
12-01-08, 05:47 PM
:sorry: didn't mean to offend you, i was just trying to help :blush: I know of a hydro-ponics shop called HFM in cannock, i know a few ppl use this one ;)

Guerilla
12-01-08, 06:11 PM
not offended, sorry, ive just had some crap responses from another forum and its wound me up a bit so its my fault! Sorry!!!! Do you know where this place is in cannock? I have family there so I go regularly. The only places I had heard of where on west brom and sollihull, so cannock would be great.

bubbs
12-01-08, 06:14 PM
i will pm u :D

JBRONCFAN
25-06-14, 02:42 PM
Man, I just get NEAR chemical ferts and all hell breaks loose!!!! I'm like Magic Mike when it comes to organic farming but I guess that's the point, it copies Mother Nature so much that it is hard to mess up.