PDA

View Full Version : nutes????

organicbudz
12-01-08, 10:21 PM
my seeds just poped 2 day and ive put them in soil and waterd with out nutes. when do i start using them or should i ov with my first watering:confused:

Bitterfly
12-01-08, 10:32 PM
you wont neeed nutes for a good while mate!

herb
13-09-08, 01:40 AM
how can you tell when your plants need nutrients for the first time?:deviltoker:

ALL DAY BONG SMOKER
13-09-08, 05:30 AM
you wont need any nutrients until you are in the flowering stage most probably and even then 2 weeks into it. its best to underdo it than overdo it. i would suggest using a dilute bloom nutrient 1 or 2 weeks after you have switched your lights to 12/12. although its hard to tell without knowing how big your pots are and how big you want to flower them.

syanlar
13-09-08, 08:14 AM
how can you tell when your plants need nutrients for the first time?:deviltoker:

When the lower leaves start to turn yellow and looking pale. It will always be the lower fan leaves that show first. Hope that help.

herb
13-09-08, 12:43 PM
Cheers that helps a lot.:barmy:

cornz
13-09-08, 05:44 PM
Yeah, dont make the mistake i made.. I fed mine far to early and am now paying the price of my impatience.. As the other peeps have said, until they are well established and flowering, thats when they need the boost of food.
Not before....Else you'll ruin a good crop..Believe me, i know....

herb
14-09-08, 01:41 PM
Thats what a lot of people have said. I'll be very cautious about it, seen a few pics where the plant has been burnt to fuck....looks nasty.:rolleye: