PDA

View Full Version : What You Smoking?

Ragman
23-06-07, 12:42 AM
:bigjoint:I expect you lot are sat next to your computers with a cup of tea and a big fat joint:joint: I am currently smoking the remnants of my last crop white russian and it is a very nice smoke, how about the rest of you?

What are you smoking?
Is it any good?:stroke_chin:

WTL
23-06-07, 12:46 AM
I've just had a Stinky, hashberry mix through my bong,and oh yes it's good. must say i'm pretty mashed,

Ragman
23-06-07, 12:55 AM
Nice mate, that sounds just the job:bigjoint:

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 12:57 AM
I've just finished a spliff of stinky that i've waited for all day. Niceeee :bigjoint:

WTL
23-06-07, 12:58 AM
Nice mate, that sounds just the job:bigjoint:

That it is dude, might try for one more then hit the sack. Busy day tomorrow and all that.

How's your week been man? glad the weekend is here? i know i am.:bigjoint:

sweetsinner
23-06-07, 06:51 AM
Its 6.50am, I have a big fat spliff of white russian and a brew..

After a trip to A&E yesterday because of another slipped disc and trapped nerve I am on 48 hours bedrest, which is going to drive me mad..
So not only will this lovely spliff hopefully help the pain as I feel sick from taking so many painkillers the past few days, it should also give me bed lock and make me not be quite as bothered about being stuck in it!

WTL
23-06-07, 11:31 AM
That suck's donkey balls dudette,

but at least you have some top grade weed to help you through. Hope your back on your feet soon.

sweetsinner
23-06-07, 11:52 AM
Thanks squire, i have enough left for a couple of smokes so no doubt I will be ringing around at some point seeing if someone can drop off as apparently there is no such thing as pigeon carriers anymore..

dudette
Your the only other person besides myself who has used that word that i know of.. *laughs* you deserve lots of smarties.. and maybe even orange ones :D

blue widow
23-06-07, 11:52 AM
super skunk as we speak lol

WTL
24-06-07, 09:45 AM
Your the only other person besides myself who has used that word that i know of.. *laughs* you deserve lots of smarties.. and maybe even orange ones :D

Woo Hoo, thank you very much Sweet, Something to look forward to for the next soltice.

How's things today? hope your feeling better.

TheHappyCamper
24-06-07, 09:56 AM
Mmm spice and weed. I had some last night though so I think i'll go clean today. :(

sweetsinner
24-06-07, 11:10 AM
Woo Hoo, thank you very much Sweet, Something to look forward to for the next soltice.

How's things today? hope your feeling better.
http://minus190lbs.myphotos.cc/ebay/list/7_orange.jpg
Did you know orange smarties are the only ones that are flavoured?!

..no wonder they are my favourite :D
Oh yesh I will bring a carrier bag full to henge, I was going to type a binbag but I fear that would be an impossible promise to keep...

Still stuck in bed WTL *sniffles* But my HD came yesterday (with a £15 customs charge - why didn't they put gift on the slip grrr) so I can use my notebook again..woohoo!
So I am bored and have reinstalled photoshop so I'm messing about with graphics as it keeps my brain occupied lol.. actually I am trying to do a new avatar *sad*
Bordem strikes..

blue widow
24-06-07, 11:15 AM
good moring folks, nice to see its getting a bit busyer lol well on the topic, i am smoking the trichs from my triple screen, need to try get some weed today but theres alot of grit weed kicking about here atm :-( , anyone up for a chat in the chatroom?

TheHappyCamper
24-06-07, 11:48 AM
yeah I am. Ive got some time to kill.

munkman
24-06-07, 01:16 PM
oh dont get me satrted :(

i dont know what i'm smoking maybe silicon/plastic/sand/glass what ever its not legit and hasnt been for a long time!

this is not limited to 1 dealer as i know 8.... that all sell this horrible horrible gear:smiliegojerkit:

such a long wait for my plants FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:harvest:

/rant
/whine

Midnight Toker
24-06-07, 01:46 PM
After a trip to A&E yesterday because of another slipped disc

Shit M8 sorry to hear that, i slipped a disk once & i was laid up for @ 3 months so i can imagine how much pain you're in ... backpain is just the worst.

I'm still smoking the AK48 & LKDJ's Stinky sample .. I've been making it that last !.

Should have just about enough to last until the next lot of AK's & WW's are dried in a couple of weeks time.

Got some of Mat's Fat russian's & Stinkies to look forward to later in the year, shit i've bought half of the strains EDIT sell in the last couple of months !! ... i will get around to trying them all :joint::smokie::)

munkman
24-06-07, 01:50 PM
never slipped a disc or had any major problems... "touch would" so i cant imagine how much pain your in!

hah midnight you've made me jealous ya twat :bigjoint::bigjoint:

thinks are looking good at your end. nice one fella!

sweetsinner
24-06-07, 01:53 PM
I'm always getting slipped discs, part of the condition, but i think whats making this particularly bad is its trapped my bloody nerve..
Thanks for the well wishes and sympathy *snuggles* but if you really want to be nice, send smarties!!! ;)

lkdj2003
24-06-07, 02:57 PM
I'm always getting slipped discs, part of the condition, but i think whats making this particularly bad is its trapped my bloody nerve..
Thanks for the well wishes and sympathy *snuggles* but if you really want to be nice, send smarties!!! ;)

Sorry to hear that sweet. :(
My dad suffers with discs in his back and it's not a nice thing to see someone suffer with that i know.

Here's hoping for you to get back on your feet asap sweet. :bigjoint:

http://www.tailoredtime.com/images/pictures/smarties.jpg

lewiboy
24-06-07, 02:59 PM
yip I'm smoking shitty soapbar at the moment - due to a load of raids recently people are aking £280 per oz of green.

I anint rich, but need to smoke!!

RealDrumandBass
24-06-07, 03:17 PM
yip I'm smoking shitty soapbar at the moment - due to a load of raids recently people are aking £280 per oz of green.

:ban:

Jokes,but dont smoke that stuff.
Id rather take the opatunity for a little break,makes that next joint so much nicer.

munkman
24-06-07, 03:17 PM
huh i've even been thinking about buying some soap as the weed round here smell like window cleaner and is really really horrible/harsh smoke that leavs your mouth so dry/clogged up by what ever is sprayed on to it!

lewiboy
24-06-07, 03:45 PM
I know you shouldnt smoke it, but have been for years, bud is just a treat to me because a quater dont seem to go very far

Hazza
24-06-07, 04:39 PM

280 an oz WTF

lewiboy
24-06-07, 07:03 PM
yip £10 a gram fuking scandalous

sweetsinner
24-06-07, 07:12 PM
..oh my goodness... *nearly faints* thats extortion!

Midnight Toker
25-06-07, 08:43 AM
hah midnight you've made me jealous ya twat :bigjoint::bigjoint:

thinks are looking good at your end. nice one fella!

Hehe ... no more contaminated weed for me my boy or paying scandalous prices ..

Lifes good !

My current crop is coming along lovely, 2 of the AK's have got nice brown pubes, the 3rd one smells so much better than anything alse i've grown so far, it's so sweet & spicy smelling .. it's lush !

One of the 2 WW's is looking very sexy & has loads of small buds but is nowhere near finishing, The other WW is really lanky & has very small airy buds, not expecting too much from the WW's as i dont have the time to let them finish properly ..

They all have until the end of the week then the lights are off, ready or not.

munkman
25-06-07, 06:55 PM
reall nice mate good luck.

i just got an 8th of POG and it smells out of this world. just about to roll my first doob :D:D:D:D

God has answered my whish's:bigjoint::bigjoint::bigjoint::bigjoint:

blurry-vision
25-06-07, 09:05 PM
Northern Lights, with a bit of Budder just to send me outa space....:headbang:

lkdj2003
25-06-07, 10:39 PM
Northern Lights, with a bit of Budder just to send me outa space....:headbang:

Niceeee :bigjoint:

AyiaNapa
25-06-07, 11:03 PM
smoking some silver-haze right now, so says the dealer

LOL it just hit me as i was typing..... *floats away* :D

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 12:13 AM
I've just fired up a fat stinky spliff. :joint:

That silver-haze sounds very tasty AyiaNapa. :bigjoint:

AyiaNapa
26-06-07, 12:08 PM
Im really looking forward to a stinky spliff :D but dam that haze knocked me out cold last night lol

asci
26-06-07, 12:18 PM
forgot to bring my reefer with me today and my stash is approx 84 miles away :(

lewiboy
26-06-07, 01:06 PM
You travel 84 miles to work each day?

asci
24-07-07, 10:10 AM
You travel 84 miles to work each day?

completely missed your reply dude..

Yeah mate I have to travel shit loads to get to work. :(

WTL
24-07-07, 10:13 AM
dude, how long does that take you each day?

At the moment I'm smokeing AK48 and Hashberry, well not right at this moment in time but I will be come 19.00 tonight.

asci
24-07-07, 10:15 AM
leave the house at 6, arrive at work 8:30...

Just finished a white russian j... :D

Jameo
24-07-07, 10:33 AM
lol, thats a shit commute dude,

I'm paying 130 an oz of green. Its a pretty good smoke but tends to be very wet at the moment and tend to loose a good few grams through drying. I'd say i'm paying 130 for between 23-26 of dry weed, depending on how wet it is when i get it.

by the by, as anyone noticed how this drought is occuring around the same time as last year? Just before carling fes

Mr-Dynamic
24-07-07, 10:39 AM
£130 for wet stuff? Crikey thats a bit on the harsh side. Still get what ya givens i suppose. People stoop to any level for a bit of profit these days.

slim_tim
25-07-07, 07:52 PM
I know, i went out to pick up a half Oz the other day, and my dealer told me it was 100 quid, so i only ended up getting an eighth, and it was really damp aswell, but it was still quite nice :D

Mr-Dynamic
25-07-07, 09:31 PM
now that is bad, 100 notes for a wet half that weighs probably about 8grams when dry. you did the right thing only getting a henry there. bloody con artists. one of the chaps i know id doing 1.5 for £10 atm cause he cant get his hands on more than couple of oz at a time. everyone i know is struggling round my area atm. ring me at teatime ill have something! yeh right-o. never leads to anything. no biggie justs makes it easier to meet new people :D

Grape101
25-07-07, 09:41 PM
At the moment I'm smoking feck all. Did the foolish thing of smoking just before I had fully recovered from a cold lastnight. Now my sore throat is back with avengence!

slim_tim
25-07-07, 09:54 PM
. no biggie justs makes it easier to meet new people :D

exactly, i spoke to about six dealers that night who i'd never even speak too before in my life. freinds of freinds an all that. ;)

blue widow
26-07-07, 05:19 PM
well i just hooked up with a friend and got me some of this

Jack Herrer

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Photo-0105.jpg

Bhudda Baby

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Photo-0106.jpg

Grape101
26-07-07, 05:22 PM
Lucky bugger! Tell us what the jack herrer is like!

blue widow
26-07-07, 05:29 PM
nice grape :) just had a J and rolling a 2nd as we speak lol, gota keep some of this for a m8 tho so cant rattle it lol

blurry-vision
27-07-07, 11:56 PM
NYC Diesel, mmmmmmm....:bong::bong::bong::bong::barmy:

Jeffisthebest
28-07-07, 08:52 AM
supposedly orange kush, but I dont no haw true this is. Although it does have an orange sent to it so who knows.

blue widow
28-07-07, 09:18 AM
right now i am rolling a spliff of pollum

LAL
29-07-07, 09:01 PM
i am smokin the crystals i got from my white rhino trim,,, mighty potent,,, and so smooth!!"! awww lovely|!!!!!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC02477.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC02478.JPG

omg i am so fucked i gottsa lie down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grape101
29-07-07, 09:05 PM
Ha ha nice one LAL! I can't wait until I can smoke my own crystals!

LAL
29-07-07, 09:07 PM
man it has made me so fucked up.. so fuckin strong, and as you can see it was a fat joint,,, full of of thc,,,, so so smooth and tasy.. nearly all gone tho :(

Grape101
29-07-07, 09:09 PM
How much of your crop did you use to collect the cyrstals? Was it all of the left over trim?

LAL
29-07-07, 09:12 PM
no, it was all from the trim, and there werent even that much, just really frosty, i just dried it out, then wacked it in my kif box with a few coins and hey presto,, itsa bit green but still very potent!!!!!!

its ridicoulos how easy it is to make, considering how bad the hashish is in this dam country!!!

Grape101
29-07-07, 09:16 PM
I got some good quality pollent he other day. Fucked me right over after I smoked it. I was on my bicycle with a few mates and I skinned up for them. A few tokes and I was riding all over the place!

LAL
29-07-07, 09:18 PM
nice man,only soap where im from,,, and i dont touch that! so much better to smoke your own grow, as im learning!!!:Nice:

Grape101
29-07-07, 09:22 PM
so much better to smoke your own grow

Second that! Not only is your own stash of much better quality than commercial shit you buy, but sparking up that first joint gives you the feeling of success and triumph just knowing that you have grown it all from seed! After a while you will wonder why you ever bought it! You also realise how expensive it is!

sweetsinner
29-07-07, 09:26 PM
I am smoking Ribena.. in normal cases I would be flying the flag high for vimto.. ah but not in this case..tis lubbly.

slim_tim
29-07-07, 09:30 PM
i am smokin the crystals i got from my white rhino trim,,, mighty potent,,, and so smooth!!"! awww lovely|!!!!!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC02478.JPG

omg i am so fucked i gottsa lie down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doin a few lines of thc were we Lal :p

LAL
29-07-07, 09:33 PM
fuck that, ile smoked a few bowls of it!

slim_tim
29-07-07, 09:38 PM
haha, i know mate i'm just pissin about :D

LAL
29-07-07, 09:45 PM
my mate the bear is with me, just got here,, hes mangled, and i just made him do a line of it,, and he really liked it,,,,said it was really smooth!!! il report ne effects... hes so fucked already, just had a line of thc, now im doin a fat spliff or cyrstals, he will not last very long!!!

slim_tim
29-07-07, 09:55 PM
Haha lmfao, you've got to tell us what it does to him,

I can't believe he actually did a line. :D

Grape101
29-07-07, 09:58 PM
I was with someone the other day who snorted a line of crystals when sober. It didn't do anything. It's just a waste. But is was rather funny.

sweetsinner
29-07-07, 10:01 PM
Why oh why would you snort crystals??!
What a waste?!
And surely makes your eyes water?! lol

blue widow
30-07-07, 07:35 AM
well ppl, i have to admit, i snorted a line few months back of green not crystals, but 1 of the lads in work bet me £10 i wouldnt do it, easy money if you ask me lol, didnt get anything of it,. just snorted it then sneaked into the toilet and blew my nose hehe

munkman
30-07-07, 07:36 AM
well ppl, i have to admit, i snorted a line few months back of green not crystals, but 1 of the lads in work bet me £10 i wouldnt do it, easy money if you ask me lol, didnt get anything of it,. just snorted it then sneaked into the toilet and blew my nose hehe

sounds like a free pizza to me :D

good job buddy :Nice:

blue widow
30-07-07, 07:40 AM
well m8 canny really mind what i bought, it was the tenner we were using for snorting all nite in work at the time hahaha

munkman
30-07-07, 07:48 AM
i'm rolling a phat skunk special, god damn homegrown smells so nice:joint::joint:

blue widow
30-07-07, 07:56 AM
i'm rolling a phat skunk special, god damn homegrown smells so nice:joint::joint:

lucky man!!! ive a bit for a joint of pollum left and trying to keep it for my bedtime joint in half hour lol