PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 2010

PrestonRobinson
17-02-10, 11:56 AM
Hey guys..Is anybody interesting for that..Well I am a big fan of football and eagerly waiting for that..Please share that as per your thoughts which team is going to win this time??I think that team is BRAZIL.

yoko2009
17-02-10, 01:37 PM
i thought you meant the computer game! you should have called the thread world cup 2010...............im a massive footy fan mate and cant see past Brazil or Spain but we have an outside chance as usual, England that is. Big up to Mr Rooney against A.C Milan last night...............get in there:dance2:

GorgieBoy
23-02-10, 09:24 PM
Anyone want a game on Xbox live send me a PM.

Athletico Madrid are good team in it. Forlan is a good player likes.

Floyd
03-04-10, 06:54 PM
Thought you meant the game meself ha ha. Any one play on ps3

yoko2009
03-04-10, 06:56 PM
manchester united will win the world cup

CockRoach
03-04-10, 06:58 PM
england wont win a thing ffs lol

BURNZ
03-04-10, 07:49 PM
Portugal will take it all, and if they lose I will go for Brazil ! That's what all us porkchops do anyways :D

P.S

Yoko, Rooney Sucks Balls :dance2:

CockRoach
03-04-10, 07:54 PM
wooney will just get sent off again when the chips are down - you feckin watch!! lol

yoko2009
03-04-10, 09:20 PM
Rooney has calmed down quite a bit, he is the best player in the world......probably ever! Well played to chelsea today deserved win even though offside goal but Arsenal havnt got a chance, they needed the help of the ref to win against 10 men wolves! never a sending off and game should have ended, looks like all the Goons crying is starting to pay off!

CockRoach
03-04-10, 10:50 PM
rooney the best player ever - yoko mate i dont take you seriously anyway but if you dont admit the blind foolishness of that bold claim then no more back rubs for you. rooney isnt even utds best ever player ffs

everyone knows thats gary neville

yoko2009
03-04-10, 10:56 PM
Roon the greatest player to have ever walked this earth and possibley others. he even fucks grannies....what a guy!

CockRoach
03-04-10, 11:07 PM
hes a minger thats why grannys throw themselves at him.

and yes he is by far the best player the world has ever seen in dreamland - but here on earth hes just shrek

munkman
03-04-10, 11:49 PM
add cronicstoner86 is u guys want a game on fifa10 on the xbox

BURNZ
04-04-10, 01:24 AM
Rooney has calmed down quite a bit, he is the best player in the world......probably ever!

:rvmp::rvmp::rvmp::rvmp::rvmp::rvmp::rvmp::rvmp::r vmp::rvmp:

I laughed so hard when I read that, I think I may have pooped a little in my boxers ! LOL !!!!!

Rooney the best player in the world, I have a 5 year old cousin that will run circles around him.

CockRoach
04-04-10, 01:32 AM
only cup capello will lift this summer is his tea cup

seanMcPot
04-04-10, 02:44 AM
manchester united will win the world cup

who are this manchester united you speak about yoko?
are they a netball team or somet.....???

CockRoach
04-04-10, 02:54 AM
some info : they are the biggest team in manchester and all their fans travel down from london to watch them every week, they got some fat scouse granny shagging shrek desendant as their main forward. their manager is also chairman of A.A. and often chairs meetings after games.
cock

seanMcPot
04-04-10, 11:23 AM
thanks for that cockroach:rvmp::rvmp::rvmp:

GreenGhirl
04-04-10, 11:34 AM
In regard to World Cup think Spain will do it. Fifa 10 on Xbox bring it on :p

emmelynch
15-04-10, 11:33 AM
no way!!!
thats cup definitely belongs to SPAIN

yoko2009
15-04-10, 07:00 PM
some info : they are the biggest team in manchester and all their fans travel down from london to watch them every week, they got some fat scouse granny shagging shrek desendant as their main forward. their manager is also chairman of A.A. and often chairs meetings after games.
cock

Cock you Cock! The myth that there are no United fans is a joke! true we have fans from everywhere and plenty of cockney reds but Manchester is pretty split down the center i would actually say 60/40 uniteds favour maybe closer. You get red and blue parts and even pubs! is it our fault we have a load of bandwagoners?