PDA

View Full Version : another yank invading

milehighguy
16-01-08, 10:54 PM
hello you limey bastards (joking i love brits and their beer-newcastle rocks my socks) love the tight knit community of this forum youll find me in the hydroponics forum as im a recent convert and huge advocate. anyone interested in trading hydro techniques, tips, hiphop, jungle beats, hit me up looking foward to entering next months plant of the month competition be prepared theyre lookin finer than frog hair right now high altitude A.K. Hydro:kill:

Mum
16-01-08, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forums ya yank cunt. ;)
Looking forward to seeing your pics mate, and 'jungle'? Holy shit the man has good music taste!

Most definately welcome aboard. :mr: :p

Bitterfly
17-01-08, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the forums ya yank cunt. ;)
Looking forward to seeing your pics mate, and 'jungle'? Holy shit the man has good music taste!

Most definately welcome aboard. :mr: :p

HAHA :D

welcome man, im from newcastle mesel, you like brown ale man?

also ever heard of LCL? its brewed in newcastle and is divine ?:D

i dont mind jungle at all, but im mainly into the darker and deeper DNB (but certainly not that 'jump-up') a bit of hiphop, roots manuva in particular ;)

anyway enjoy your stay and im looking forward to your entries into the comp!!

milehighguy
17-01-08, 06:46 AM
really? jungle heads? usjungle.net its pretty fuckin mashed out jump up but i love anything with crazy drums in general :headbang:heres my current jungle :harvest: planning on posting a diary starting midway through my current growth soon yield test comparisin between chopped and unmanicured ill look for lcl huge fan of dark brew:beer:

Growz
17-01-08, 11:31 AM
Welcome to THC m8

I'm also a hydro man so i look forward to your input on hydroponics in general ;)

slim_tim
17-01-08, 11:02 PM
Welcome to the forum mate :D

I'm pretty sure you'll fit rite in here.

I also like a good amount of Drum and Bass, Jungle etc. :D

lkdj2003
18-01-08, 02:20 PM
High and welcome to THC mate, great plant's mate. :weed:

Looking forward to your diary. :leaf:

Cha-Cha Chong
18-01-08, 05:20 PM
Welcome dude!! :D

Ragman
21-01-08, 04:40 PM
Welcome to THC milehighguy, Hydroponics rocks :headbang:

bubbs