PDA

View Full Version : Can someone do me a massive favour? ((:

jayjosh43
24-02-10, 02:28 AM
Can you upload a picture of a 10 pounds bag of green so i can see how much it is? I used too get fat bags and they're getting smaller and smaller lately... So i wana see how much you guys think's right. Thanks! ((: :bong:

Nutty Professor
24-02-10, 02:32 AM
Thought you meant ten pounds of bud there lol, I can't since I've smoked it but your probably right prices are high and deals shit in most places, I've been moaning about it for months.

jayjosh43
24-02-10, 02:34 AM
Yeah everyone i mean 10 pounds as in 10 1 pound coins haha ((:

Fucking annoying init dude... I just wana get blazed and these shitty bags arn't getting me near...

Nutty Professor
24-02-10, 02:37 AM
Tell me about it man, might aswell take a lighter out my pocket and burn my ten quid it feels like I'm doing that. Compared to a year ago I'd say I've lost a spliff at least out of every bag, from any dealer I try and that's if I'm lucky lol needa grow man:(

jayjosh43
24-02-10, 02:46 AM
Same same, i've got a couple dealers and they're all fairly shitty, i keep getting shit loads of stalks and it's annoying as hell. I was going too sue and then realised it was illigal too buy it... -_- =P
When i lived in yorkshire the bags were just amazing... 1/8th was like so so much compared too here, it could last me about 4 days and i'm a heavy smoker.

I was planning on starting growing i just need too know how much the electricity costs for it... I'm getting no income so it's kind of wank... :/

Nutty Professor
24-02-10, 03:02 AM
Used to get 8ths from up bradford man they were fucking huge for 15quid, that was only a couple of years ago what happened:(

Depends how you do it m8, but if you used say a proper 400w HPS you'd be looking at about 7 quid a week I think it is.. it depends on how much your electricity costs per kilo watt hour I bet you spend more than that on some shitty smoke weekly;p

Eddie1z
24-02-10, 03:05 AM
Depending on how dry/wet the bud is they will look different in size, even when crisp dry you can get some weeds/skunks at the same weight and some will still look like theres more there, i think the street term for this is fluffy bud, the only true way to know your gettin what you pay for is to weigh the bud, a proper 10pound weed should weigh 1.7g, but a lot of people these days are gettin too greedy and selling 1.0g for a tenna, i just got me a nice fat 3.5g 8th of bubblegum but its only cause i knew him. So, if it weighs over a gram then your not being ripped off, well you are but its not a personal thing its just what the dealer's givin out to make his profit, due to commercial growers/large scale dealers charging anything up to £250 for an oz, some of em are just kids being greedy or smokin too much so they have to take bits out to make up another bag so they can buy their next half Oz, i stay away from these wannabe dealers because their just ridiculous, they need to walk the streets all day and night asking random people if they wanna buy weed:wtf:, if i need to buy weed i like to buy from the people who grow it or at least to know who grew it, :thcleaf:

noodle
25-02-10, 09:05 AM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC00602.JPG fuking jokers m8

noodle

mister,mister
25-02-10, 09:17 AM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC00602.JPG fuking jokers m8

noodle

mate we dont get 10 bags round my way that pic would be £25 where i live i shit you knot!

noodle
25-02-10, 11:13 AM
your shiting me m8

i asked him for a kiss wen he past me that. and wen he asked me wy i told him that i usally get a kiss wen im being fuked m8 lol his face as picture lmao

Eddie1z
25-02-10, 04:16 PM
M.M, I would never buy from that dealer again, £25 for above pic, i wouldnt pay a tenna for that, unless i was desperate:)

mister,mister
25-02-10, 04:48 PM
only probs is its a standard price no matter who you go to but iam in the middle of a upgrade to the grow room hopefully i can soon say stick it!

bigbudben
25-02-10, 04:59 PM
Used to get 8ths from up bradford man they were fucking huge for 15quid, that was only a couple of years ago what happened:(

Depends how you do it m8, but if you used say a proper 400w HPS you'd be looking at about 7 quid a week I think it is.. it depends on how much your electricity costs per kilo watt hour I bet you spend more than that on some shitty smoke weekly;p

ilivejust outside bradford m8 and if i carnt get any weight of my uncle and i hae non of my crop left have to buy from a few lads in bradford hu sort me out but for 15quid now ur only looking at 1.7g and not much more on a 20 bag so up here has gone own hill aswell every1 is gettin to greedy thats the problem but on the upside just picked up half oz of blue cheese of my uncle wich will hopefully last me a week or soo:pimped:

highprice420
18-08-10, 01:46 PM
Same same, i've got a couple dealers and they're all fairly shitty, i keep getting shit loads of stalks and it's annoying as hell. I was going too sue and then realised it was illigal too buy it... -_- =P
When i lived in yorkshire the bags were just amazing... 1/8th was like so so much compared too here, it could last me about 4 days and i'm a heavy smoker.

I was planning on starting growing i just need too know how much the electricity costs for it... I'm getting no income so it's kind of wank... :/

thats where out door growing comes in handy mate.