PDA

View Full Version : g.h.s green-o-matic new

massivemick
28-02-10, 11:49 AM
hey guys just browsing for seeds and discovered this badbot
it looks great from seed to harvest in 6 weeks
i wonder how many of these i could get in a 1m square tent
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1270/medium/green-o-maticauto-newversion.jpg

any1 tried it or know more about it
genetics are from
Ruderalis, Moroccan, White Dwarf, Low Rider

Flowering indoor:
6 weeks (55 days from start to finish) :Nice:

skotty
28-02-10, 12:08 PM
yeah i seen these but not in action also check out the dna genetics 60 day wonders similar to these however dna is a reputable seed supplier i heard a few ppl moan about ghs

you would get loads in a 1m tent as there only small if i was gonna use a 1m tent id try a few different varietys mate say 6 different sorts cause some starins are better than others

peace

massivemick
28-02-10, 12:46 PM
yeah and u dont wanna bee shmokin the same green for years wud ya
well i wouldnt anyway

Eggbox
28-02-10, 02:41 PM
These look pretty decent, I'm interested to see someone run them out! Come on then - who's going to be first? I could give them a go once I'm done with those auto Lemon Skunks.. Will also give a super special prize to anyone who does a full diary with half these and half DNA's 60 day wonder for a fair comparison :smokie: special props if you can do it before my autos finish so I can decide which is better :D

Renagade4-20
28-02-10, 06:21 PM
ha good way to make a decision there Eggbox get someone else to do the testing hahaha i love it, :p

massivemick
01-03-10, 12:32 AM
good thinkin eggbox..
how many could u get in 11l pots in a 1 m squared tent

dekay
01-03-10, 12:40 AM
Personally would rather grow a few bigger plants, looks like it yields even worse than other autos, and if DNA got something similar thers will be stronger i reckon but spose 10 of em might get get u a couple of oz dry quite quick indeed, u will have to get em now for the auto fans anyways.:p

massivemick
01-03-10, 08:09 AM
yeah deeks i have a few things in the pipeline though so i dot think it will be the next gro but i might build a stealth box and get sum under cfl's

Stripe
08-03-10, 03:32 AM
I'm thinking of getting a few of these. I'm in the process of setting up a 2 tent room, and considering throwing 10 green o matic into the flower tent, while I p*ss about germinating and vegging the strawberry haze and lemon skunk in the veg tent...

So yes, if anyone has info on the greenomatic, I'd be interested to hear that..

New member by the way, hello all..etc etc etc..)

The Green Man
08-03-10, 07:54 PM
i should have bought these for my s1 project instead of the BHD i got

sharky008
11-03-10, 12:32 AM
Have a 60 day wonder on the go at the mo, surprisingly is the smallest out of 6 strains germed at the same time!

M_C
11-03-10, 01:31 PM
May be worth a go but I find the '6 weeks claim' misleading...
"6 weeks (55 days from start to finish)" is actualy a day off 8 weeks from start to finish - 6 weeks being the flowering period.

I may sound a bit picky but I'm noticing that seed banks are all trying to have the fastest growing auto & lets be honest, the times quoted usually need at least an extra week on top :(

That said, the price is attractive.... :spliffter:

skotty
12-03-10, 06:05 PM
to be honest if green house seeds have jumped onto autos then we might see an auto cheese strain which is what im most hoping for in 2010 or even a super lemon auto strain would be nice

as long as the keep producing autos id be happy :)

peace