PDA

View Full Version : high or overdose?

freaktech
10-03-10, 01:01 AM
Hi, I had a bit disturbing experience two weekends ago with some orange bud strain of my friend. I took about 5 hits from herborizer vaporizer, and about 3-4 minutes later the experience began... I felt a kind of energy in my cheeks and legs (veeery noticiable in legs, at thighs), some nervousness multiple coffee like, with some wish of run as if my body couldn´t support this, the energy exploits inside me searching some exit, very anxious feeling, but controlable, not panic. I began to overwhelm me a bit as the high increases and I noticed a strong weight in my legs and loss of coordination if I get up of the chair. Move was a difficult task (a bit dizzy too), and from this part of the experiencie to end, I remained sit on the chair for all time with unpleasant tachycardias and some paranoia about this nasty body feelings. I noticed little "anesthesia" feeling in hands and some kind of "fusion" with everything I touched.

My body temperature oscillated in cold-heat continously, with some little body tremors at cold stages. I believe that I don´t forget none symptom, all experience (the intense part) lasted about 20 minutes aprox., and mentally, besides paranoia department, I feel clear headed most of the time (but with paranoia. I didn´t talk nothing too, because the "concern" thoughs). Is this experience a overdose rather than a difficult trip? What happened?

Naxx
10-03-10, 01:08 AM
Sounds almost like you where having a whitey mate, first time i got really high i tripped out and my legs felts weird and yeah a loss of coorindation and then after i sat down getting all paranoid and just tripping haha

Its kind of overdosing, overdosing ina sense that youve had too much to feel comfortable, but not in anyway lethal

Rossyb18
10-03-10, 01:10 AM
Sounds like boarderline Whitey to me mate, did you enjoy the high or not? If not i would say whitey, but if u enjoyed it you was high:bigjoint:

dekay
10-03-10, 01:32 AM
:rvmp: A non serious condition, all in the head, a WHITEY or more commonly known panic attack.:)
You cant overdose with weed, i remember it well, the i think i am dying want to die feeling, ah younger days and the fun that was had with the poor whitey victim, spose people who whitey are protected now with some sort of discrimination law and u cant take the piss any more though.:laugh:
You are fine, happens to the best of us.:)

freaktech
10-03-10, 03:29 AM
Sounds like boarderline Whitey to me mate, did you enjoy the high or not? If not i would say whitey, but if u enjoyed it you was high:bigjoint:

I didn´t enjoy the high unfortunately, my major fear during the trip was if the weed could drop my blood pressure with risk of fainting or something (because when I sit up and walk durant the trip I felt some dizzy buzz in the head and loss of coordination + heavy legs) and this scares me a bit (without true panic, only nervousness, tachycardia, paranoia, anxiety discomfort...). This risk of fainting, is it possible? the low pressure consequences scares me a bit...:blush:

jobby2812
10-03-10, 08:23 AM
Sounds like a whitey to me as well. I find the best thing to do in those situations is to have a cold glass of water and a small bite to eat. Any food will do, it's just to make your stomach think it has had food again. Always brings me back around within minutes.

bubbs
10-03-10, 08:37 AM
eat a mars bar!!!

bananaman
10-03-10, 09:14 AM
thats never happened to me and i hope it never does sounds terrible hope ya ok on y next smoke bruv

bertie
10-03-10, 06:41 PM
Yea sounds like a classic whitey. Nothing to worry about really, cannabliss will drop your blood pressure SLIGHTLY but not dangeriously low.

I take my blood pressure regurally, I have a machine at home that does it. Normally when 100% sober my pressure is a healthy 120/80, sometimes 130-140/80 (after eating normally)

When stoned, my pressure drops to around 100/80, 110/80. Which is "low" but its not enough to kill ya or make you faint.

If you feel the cannabis is getting you too stoned for comfort, then smoke smaller spliffs. But you certainly wont just pass out, not unless you smoked like a chimley for years and years so your blood pressure was at a constant low.

Adambomb
10-03-10, 07:23 PM
yeah whitey,once i whiteyed and had trapped wind in my gut then my stomach started bubbling and i convinced myself my appendix was about to burst,tea and biscuits sorted me out though,good memories.

Dirk Gently
24-04-10, 06:59 PM
I didn´t enjoy the high unfortunately, my major fear during the trip was if the weed could drop my blood pressure with risk of fainting or something (because when I sit up and walk durant the trip I felt some dizzy buzz in the head and loss of coordination + heavy legs) and this scares me a bit (without true panic, only nervousness, tachycardia, paranoia, anxiety discomfort...). This risk of fainting, is it possible? the low pressure consequences scares me a bit...:blush:

Keep an eye on your breathing bud. You were def having a whitey. If you slow and control your breathing (basically Pranayama Yoga) you get past it. It is technically possible to faint if you hyperventilate from panic but most likely you would boff first. Try to relax, go with the flow and don't smoke so much next time.

D
24-04-10, 08:06 PM
Hi, I had a bit disturbing experience two weekends ago with some orange bud strain of my friend. I took about 5 hits from herborizer vaporizer, and about 3-4 minutes later the experience began... I felt a kind of energy in my cheeks and legs (veeery noticiable in legs, at thighs), some nervousness multiple coffee like, with some wish of run as if my body couldn´t support this, the energy exploits inside me searching some exit, very anxious feeling, but controlable, not panic. I began to overwhelm me a bit as the high increases and I noticed a strong weight in my legs and loss of coordination if I get up of the chair. Move was a difficult task (a bit dizzy too), and from this part of the experiencie to end, I remained sit on the chair for all time with unpleasant tachycardias and some paranoia about this nasty body feelings. I noticed little "anesthesia" feeling in hands and some kind of "fusion" with everything I touched.

My body temperature oscillated in cold-heat continously, with some little body tremors at cold stages. I believe that I don´t forget none symptom, all experience (the intense part) lasted about 20 minutes aprox., and mentally, besides paranoia department, I feel clear headed most of the time (but with paranoia. I didn´t talk nothing too, because the "concern" thoughs). Is this experience a overdose rather than a difficult trip? What happened?

Pass that shit this way mate :P

Next time just take it slow, not 5 hits.. just take 1 or 2, then if you feel good and fancy another.. take another.. limit yourself.

Know your body, Know yourself, Enjoy yourself..

Snail
25-04-10, 03:31 PM
Just laugh about it now its over.. ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!
If you can get over that with strong brain power while in that state, then you can control yourself and enjoy it :)

henchbuds
26-04-10, 12:20 PM
Straight up whitey. I loved your description!!

A couple of years ago, I was recording a rapper friend in my studio whilst smoking the most ridiculous white rhino ever. Half way through his take, the mixing desk became a big blur of knobs and buttons, then into total blackness.

I managed to stop cubase and somehow said to my mate "Dude, i feel fucking weird man, i'm gonna fucking pass out". He ran out of the vocal booth to see if i was ok, I'd left the studio and stumbled down the stairs to get some water. I was FUCKED at this point. On my way to the bathroom, I literally passed out in the hall. Flat on my back, cold sweat, ultra tripping blackness, tachycardia (great word) and a total not-knowing-i-was-a-human-being-that-existed feeling. Hasn't happened since, it was the whitiest whitey ever. I've only whitied 3 times in 12 years of smoking.

jax23ne
26-04-10, 12:39 PM
i suffer from panic and tachycardia attacks with out weed( apparentley my electrics is wrong over my heart ), i found it helps me, but i think it depends on yer state of mind at the time... if your relaxed when smoking then you relax more.. if your stressed then x10 more stress..........................................

edit.. last time i was in hospital my heart beat was going 290 a minute, and that was with out weed, my normal is 110 ish ,sounds strange but slows after a smoke.......

The Lost Soul
28-04-10, 01:47 PM
Whitey!! Whitey!!!

tyrone662
28-04-10, 01:53 PM
whitey love it

magiclight
28-04-10, 04:51 PM
First time it happens it's scary, at least for me... second time onwards you know what to expect, and it can become intense but enjoyable, last time it happened to me I was outside smoking with some friends, i'd reccently smoked so ahead of them by3-4 joints, so it turns out I got really stoned, felt good, then vision becomes blurred, a sense of seeing everything out of someone elses body occured, I managed to tell them "im going to go in to sit down.. you guys enjoy" as I walked inside, lights dazzled me, everyone else just took one look at me and said something along the lines of "your fucked" I proceed to collapse on the sofa, and had a friend bring me some water... coulden't move for maybe 5 minutes, but with the help of two people I got outside again, the fresh air seemed to help untill I was sick twice behind someones car... that really helped and the whitey was over, a few minutes after that I continued smoking with everyone (not before taking a gulp of beer to clear the crap out of my mouth though).
Only thing I can add is I was drinking as well as smoking, and for me I seem to get stoned quicker with the presence of alcohol even if I've drunk just a single beer.

For me I like it now, but i'd hate to whitey without having friends around me.

CockRoach
28-04-10, 05:05 PM
its not fair man i wanna whitey!! can you induce a whitey?
cock

ya know what this makes me think, ive never had a whitey from weed, last dream i had that i remember was in like 96, never had a wet dream, never halucinated from shrooms or LSD or pills
the only thing i dont really have a tollerance for is alcohol - wtf is wrong with me? lol
cock

magiclight
29-04-10, 04:39 PM
Induce a whitey? Hmm, Smoke a lot of weed?

Having a few beers makes me much more suseptable to them. Though that doesn't seem to work for my friends, everyone is different I guess.
For the dream part, as i'm aware we all dream at night, but only in certain stages of our sleep. If you wake up on the wrong stage, you don't remember them dreams.

Magic

CockRoach
29-04-10, 04:47 PM
ive tried smoking a lot of weed for years now lol no joy

how the fuck have i managed to wake up everyday on the wrong stage for 12odd yrs lol
cock

magiclight
29-04-10, 05:38 PM
Just looked some things up, everyone dreams, thats pretty much a fact. Those who don't dream for more than a few weeks go violently phycotic.
We dream in the REM stage of sleep, and will only remember the dream if awoken while in it, or directly after it. It's rare for someone to not remember any dreams over a period of years like you but if you do want to have a dream then taking multi-mineral supplement with zinc can increase the ability to remember it.

Ever tried drinking before smoking cock? seems to work for more of us than I first thought.

Magic

chilpillwill
01-05-10, 12:27 AM
Ah yes, drinking before smoking defo does it for me too - but not in a good way lol. Tbh, i've whityed before and i fucking hated it every time - i just wanted to throw up but didnt want to look like i couldnt handle my weed so didnt. With me, i only need to drink a bit and then so long as i smoke enough to feel reasonably stoned (half a joint, yeh it dunt take much lol) that will make me whitey. Not nice imo though.

CockRoach
01-05-10, 12:47 AM
Just looked some things up, everyone dreams, thats pretty much a fact. Those who don't dream for more than a few weeks go violently phycotic.
We dream in the REM stage of sleep, and will only remember the dream if awoken while in it, or directly after it. It's rare for someone to not remember any dreams over a period of years like you but if you do want to have a dream then taking multi-mineral supplement with zinc can increase the ability to remember it.

Ever tried drinking before smoking cock? seems to work for more of us than I first thought.

Magic

This bit in bold explains more than you know lol thanx for that info

yeah feckin loadsa times ive been completley laddered and then come home and stayed up smoking til the morning without having a whitey - its strange man

cock

wenslydale
01-05-10, 05:11 PM
lol u sound like a doctor with all them words u whiteyd out boy... FLAKE :p

chilpillwill
02-05-10, 12:18 AM
yeah feckin loadsa times ive been completley laddered and then come home and stayed up smoking til the morning without having a whitey - its strange man

lucky sob lol. too much :toke: :stoned-smilie: = :puke: for me haha

ddsdavey
02-05-10, 09:28 AM
I swear to god these threads get better and better!
Overdose? Pass that shyt this way!!!

wert
02-05-10, 10:08 PM
high or O.D ?
i think a case of O.D as in oh dear........

chilpillwill
06-05-10, 11:26 PM
lol, 'oh dear'- yeah right! hey cockroach, if you wanna whitey - try blazin a load on a hookah....always does it for me. i think its the fact that the smoke is so cool and tasty (if you use the flavoring shit) that i breathe in way too much, way too quickly. if that dunt work, you are probably immune....not a bad thing haha :smokie:

ddsdavey
11-05-10, 03:56 AM
iVE ALWAYS JUST ASSUMED THE PEOPLE THAT WHITE DEATH ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SPEND HALF THERE NIGHT OUT,CLUTCHING THE CLUB TOILET BOWL OR THEY ARE THE ONE THAT GETS FOOD POISONING AFTER A DINNER PARTY ETC. OR END UP WITH A BROKEN NOSE AFTER INNOCENTLY TRYING TO STOP A FIGHT ETC.
PROBABLY THE SAME TYPE THAT LEAVES CAPS LOCK ON AND CANT BE ARSED TO RETYPE!
I think i feel faint.It says Cockroach is OFFLINE????

chanandler bong
12-05-10, 09:28 AM
you will most likley have another in your life of smoking bud anyways mate dont worry most of us have had one. iv blacked out once not funny when its happenin but its a joke when sum1 else has one lol just the way it is dont let it put u off mate u was probs just a lil para before you smoked it and it just sent u the opposite 2 high lol drink sum lucozade or a cuppa tea with a few sugars :thumb: or like bubbs said eat a marsbar but drinks probs easier cus its hard 2 swallow when ur whitey'in
peace

chilpillwill
14-05-10, 10:39 PM
yeh good advice people, next time i whitey (ddsdavey is kinda right, im the sort of person who is normally ill, but im not actually often sick...just feel ill) i think im gonna try eating/drinking somehtin with energy in it to feel better, cos i dont think ive actually tried that before. best ive done is drink some water..and that was hard enough haha

pdwimborne
24-06-10, 12:56 AM
Lucky you!! Havnt been able to get that high for years. Guess you build up a tolerance.

cw1yen
24-06-10, 03:01 PM
When i went to amsterdam this year i got greeted at the bulldog by a girl whitying.... apparently the best way to stop it or even sober you up from being high is sugar!! sugar water, coke, some sorta chocolate bar.... used it anytime i felt a bit funny after blazin too much and its worked a treat :)

Gary420
24-06-10, 06:14 PM
i've been there mate, my first time i sucked a bukket behind school when i was 12 or 13 6 years ago or so i went back to class and i felt numb and every part of my body that had contact with somthing was tingleing and it felt like i weighed a tonne my arms where heavy and my face felt like it was drooping off and i was slurring my words. ad the time it made me laugh and all my friends where in the same state and that made it easier and ever since then ive not went a day without tryin to get that way again lol its never the same after your first time. its been proved its impossible to overdose on thc it would take like 4 tonne of cannabis buds before your bloods thc level reached a dangerous level and by the 2nd tonne of buds your brain would have went into sleep mode with the amount of Cbd or some other chemical im not sure but i know thats fact i read it in a cannabis medical facts page somewhere i'll find it again and post it.

GFORCE
24-06-10, 11:27 PM
my neighbor pulled me a bucket last nite and made me whitey , but it was soap and i have a sneakey suspission he may have mixxed in some tobacco ( god i miss weed ). but i have to say the best feeling is when you beat a whitey . All my whities seem to involve tobacco , i've never had one from smoking straight weed or soap

Draith
27-06-10, 03:06 AM

Magic

Love it.
If you want to whitey Cock, take a shot or two of vodka or something, then just keep hitting that bong constantly, bowl after bowl, untill it hits you. I has to come eventually...

uk ftw
29-06-10, 07:01 PM
If you feel like that,drink plenty of water,sit on the toilet,then have a cold shower.

dazed-n-confuzed
29-06-10, 08:03 PM

Magic

My Bad, I LOLed at that. Im such a child...

purple_widow
30-06-10, 09:42 AM
My Bad, I LOLed at that. Im such a child...

ROFL! It took me a few reads to get it, lol.:joint:

Mty
30-06-10, 10:37 AM
i wish i got cool things like that happen to me :( when i smoke to much i just go down like a hot sack of shit and sleep for about 16hours.

FatColas
05-07-10, 01:30 PM
you cant od on cannabis you would have to smoke 1500 lbs. to od and thats impossible.... Prob. laced with something......

snake89
13-01-11, 08:18 PM
yes i get this alot, i have been smoking weed for 4 years now. What calms me down is just run through your head. "Why am i thinking like this, you can not die from smoking a plant". Also having a bite to eat and some water helps. If you get this after big hits, take smaller ones. The smaller the hit you take you can relax on it. for me i have 1 bong then wait about 1 hour then after another 1 i dont get that feeling.... then i can smoke as much as i want ;) hope this helps.

Oh yeah one more thing, the only way weed can kill you is if you drop about 15 tones of it on your head. Peace

bboyz
15-03-11, 04:01 PM
hahah i have just had this feeling over last few hours... i filled my bag on vape then took one big hit and held it in till felt uncomfortable and then 5 mins later BOOM!!! i got all these things...weird how i never get this feeling when i take from the whip or spliff or even my new bomng for that matter??? is the bag effort alot stronger than over methods i use?

18-03-11, 10:19 PM
it was just a whitey :D i used to love whiteys because when I had one i would just throw up and Id be back to normal all cheery and shit.

If it happens again, take a few breathes. I mean really just focus about having a minute of really good breathing. And if you feel like you need to be sick before you do it have a drink of water.

That way if you do throw up you wont just be reaching.

WastedYouth
19-03-11, 12:57 AM
If you used a vaporizer some can be set to different temps , to give diff effects. there is a thread on it somewhere, that might help you out. you need to also smoke 1 or 2 tokes at time. When you first use cannabis you cant expect to roll a joint and smoke it like a cigarette and be able to move afterwards. you need tolerance and experience and both come with, lets be honest. caning weed most days for a good length of time. just ease into it man.

roareruk
19-03-11, 01:38 AM
eat a mars bar!!!

eat a pack always sure to work unless your diabetic

roareruk
19-03-11, 01:41 AM
you cant od on cannabis you would have to smoke 1500 lbs. to od and thats impossible.... Prob. laced with something......

was just thinking that only time i felt anything like what he described is when there was a few of us sharing a joint a wanna be gangster rolled .... afterwards i learnt the tit had laced it with some white stuff ..... never did see him again little scrote ... was a horrible high didnt feel in control which wasnt nice