PDA

View Full Version : Dr Grinspoon -Anyone Tried It?

AllAboutM.E
18-03-10, 01:42 AM
Hiya, just wondering if anyone has tried smoking or growing Dr Grinspoon? I searched and only Booner seems to have mentioned it on here. Named after a GREAT GREAT man, here's the blurb...

Genetics Heirloom Sativa strain
Variety Pure Sativa
Feminised Feminised
THC Content 25%
Flowering Time 95-100 days
Harvest Month Mid November
Product Description
Named in honor of our hero, the brilliant cannabis advocate, researcher and author Dr. Lester Grinspoon. The plant grows thin and tall, and requires a longer flowering time. When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads, loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals. The fragrance off the buds is of sumac and lemon; the smoke is light and tangy with citrus and tropical fruit aromas. Dr. Grinspoon offers a strong, long-lasting, energetic and cerebral high. Old school Sativa of the highest order.

blazon
18-03-10, 02:18 AM
I've seen pics of this strain, I think It's the coolest thing I've ever seen and it's got a great thc content. I'm definitely going to try this next year maybe just grab a couple seeds for this year not sure yet. I haven't tried it yet but if your interested in grabbing some seeds I would definitely recommend this strain!

AllAboutM.E
18-03-10, 02:31 AM
It does look good eh?! don't think it's even been entered into a cannabis cup yet (might be wrong) and is looking a favourite.

Looks like you need a decent space to grow it though? Looks like one of the taller ones.